Trump retweets Mussolini quote attributed to him

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2016, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2016 07:06 PM by GirlyMan.)
Trump retweets Mussolini quote attributed to him
Seriously? Trump clearly knows like dick about world affairs and world history.

How We Fooled Donald Trump Into Retweeting Benito Mussolini

I'm sure he doesn't consider himself a fascist, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. ... Hell I don't think he even knows what fascist means.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-02-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Trump retweets Mussolini quote attributed to him
(28-02-2016 03:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Seriously? Trump clearly knows like dick about world affairs and world history.

I'm sure he doesn't consider himself a fascist, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.

"Carnival-like presidential campaign." Laugh out load
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
28-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Meh, It's already been done better.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
28-02-2016, 04:59 PM
[Image: tumblr_inline_nyx9loc9gw1rd0qsd_500.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 8 users Like Banjo's post
28-02-2016, 05:01 PM
(28-02-2016 04:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_inline_nyx9loc9gw1rd0qsd_500.jpg]

double Thumbsup Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Trump was also asked about David Duke and said he couldn’t disavow anyone’s support without first looking into it even though he was told (in case he didn’t know already) that Duke had been the Grand Wizard of the KKK. Facepalm

“Washington (CNN)Donald Trump stumbled into a racially charged controversy Sunday, saying in an interview on CNN that he didn’t know enough to disavow former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke."

Interview:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/d...remacists/

Trump the Chump is such a slimeball.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
28-02-2016, 06:50 PM
(28-02-2016 06:33 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Trump was also asked about David Duke and said he couldn’t disavow anyone’s support without first looking into it even though he was told (in case he didn’t know already) that Duke had been the Grand Wizard of the KKK. Facepalm

“Washington (CNN)Donald Trump stumbled into a racially charged controversy Sunday, saying in an interview on CNN that he didn’t know enough to disavow former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke."

Interview:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/d...remacists/

Trump the Chump is such a slimeball.

Try educating yourself for a change. The following video is from February 26th:

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
28-02-2016, 06:59 PM
(28-02-2016 03:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Seriously? Trump clearly knows like dick about world affairs and world history.

I'm sure he doesn't consider himself a fascist, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.
I don't know why you give any credence to that worthless Gawker rag. It's absolute trash and a textbook example of the low quality of modern journalism. That quote is actually a variation of an old Roman proverb. And here's a pro-tip: Even if the quote originated from Mussolini, shouldn't you judge it based on its own merits rather than based on who made it? You people are so dishonest; there isn't even anything fascist about the quote itself. Facepalm

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
28-02-2016, 07:05 PM
Hey, it's a good quote.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-02-2016, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2016 07:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-02-2016 06:59 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

I don't know why you give any credence to that worthless Gawker rag. It's absolute trash and a textbook example of the low quality of modern journalism.

Yup. No ad hominems from you. ... fucking fascist hypocrite. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post