Trump retweets Mussolini quote attributed to him

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: Trump retweets Mussolini quote attributed to him
"In the good old days..."

"... law enforcement acted a lot quicker than this".

Acted on what? Silencing freedom of expression.

Freedom of expression is just political correctness now?

In the good old days... 1930s-60s?... those with KKK views would have made up the majority of the audience and the anti-KKK t-shirt would have received the howls of derision (or bullet holes).

How did that change? Political correctness?

Consider

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
29-02-2016, 01:00 AM
(29-02-2016 12:07 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(28-02-2016 11:06 PM)Vosur Wrote:  How can it be "very telling" when he already disavowed him two days earlier and called David Duke a "racist and a bigot" in a 2000 interview? You are so dishonest. Facepalm

You obviously didn’t take the time to listen to the 1:30 minute interview I posted so you have no idea what you’re talking about. Hard to discuss a topic when the other person is oblivious to the facts.

[Image: 9781433253614.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-02-2016, 01:02 AM
Politics can turn the nicest people into complete dicks. Drinking Beverage

Even the ones who don't even have the right to vote in this country and have literally no say in the outcome.

I don't really care who's elected president or prime minister in other countries. There might be some idle curiosity, but I'm not going to make post after post about how great they are -- it's not my fight.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-02-2016, 01:03 AM
(29-02-2016 12:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 12:07 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You obviously didn’t take the time to listen to the 1:30 minute interview I posted so you have no idea what you’re talking about. Hard to discuss a topic when the other person is oblivious to the facts.
Now that's really rich, coming from someone who eats up MSM propaganda. I actually listened to the interview hours before you posted it, but thanks for playing. Try actually making an argument instead of stroking your pathetic ego. Laugh out load

[Image: be8ff6ee50504eb089b7cab33aeeae56.jpg]

Big GrinLaughat

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-02-2016, 02:14 AM
Is this really the same Vosur from Germany? Did he give his account details away?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
29-02-2016, 02:26 AM
(29-02-2016 02:14 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Is this really the same Vosur from Germany? Did he give his account details away?
No, this is Vosur from the Czech Republic. I moved countries last year. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
29-02-2016, 04:46 AM
(29-02-2016 12:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 12:07 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You obviously didn’t take the time to listen to the 1:30 minute interview I posted so you have no idea what you’re talking about. Hard to discuss a topic when the other person is oblivious to the facts.
Now that's really rich, coming from someone who eats up MSM propaganda. I actually listened to the interview hours before you posted it, but thanks for playing. Try actually making an argument instead of stroking your pathetic ego. Laugh out load

Stroking your pathetic ego
? How long have you known FC, three years? How can you talk to people you know like this?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
29-02-2016, 05:00 AM
(29-02-2016 01:02 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't really care who's elected president or prime minister in other countries. There might be some idle curiosity, but I'm not going to make post after post about how great they are -- it's not my fight.

But other countries aren't the United States, and for better or worse, our country's reach is long and powerful. If I lived in a country that could be wiped off the face of the Earth with the firepower of a single Supercarrier (like, say, the Czech Republic), and a country that posses ten of the damn things (like, say, the United States) is having a crazy election? I'd be a bit worried too.

Still, between all of the candidates, it's curios how invested Vosur is in one that seems so gung-ho to irresponsibly unleash said power and reach. Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-02-2016, 05:02 AM
(29-02-2016 04:46 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  How can you talk to people you know like this?

It's the internet Elk. Don't take it to heart. FC sure won't. An accusation only hurts if there's some truth to it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-02-2016, 05:07 AM
(29-02-2016 05:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 04:46 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  How can you talk to people you know like this?

It's the internet Elk. Don't take it to heart. FC sure won't. An accusation only hurts if there's some truth to it.

If you say so; I've had arguments with Free Thought on the forum, but I'd never say something like that to FT, no matter how heated the discussion had gotten.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post