Trump retweets Mussolini quote attributed to him

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 05:09 AM
RE: Trump retweets Mussolini quote attributed to him
(29-02-2016 05:07 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 05:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  It's the internet Elk. Don't take it to heart. FC sure won't. An accusation only hurts if there's some truth to it.

If you say so; I've had arguments with Free Thought on the forum, but I'd never say something like that to FT, no matter how heated the discussion had gotten.

You should see some of my old throw downs then. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-02-2016, 05:13 AM
(29-02-2016 05:09 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 05:07 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  If you say so; I've had arguments with Free Thought on the forum, but I'd never say something like that to FT, no matter how heated the discussion had gotten.

You should see some of my old throw downs then. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
29-02-2016, 05:17 AM
(29-02-2016 05:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  It's the internet Elk. Don't take it to heart. FC sure won't. An accusation only hurts if there's some truth to it.
Be careful you don't cut yourself with that edge. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-02-2016, 05:44 AM
(29-02-2016 05:13 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 05:09 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You should see some of my old throw downs then. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 1447526796693.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-02-2016, 06:08 AM
(29-02-2016 05:17 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
Be careful you don't cut yourself with that edge. Tongue

Rolleyes Yes dear.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-02-2016, 06:30 AM
Quote: At the time of the account’s creation, Gawker Media Executive Editor John Cook expressed some concern that the joke behind the account was far too obvious, and wouldn’t trick anyone but a complete idiot.

Today, Donald Trump proved him—and all of us—right.

Laugh out load

I don't really see how it means anything. Undecided

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-02-2016, 07:27 AM
(28-02-2016 06:50 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Try educating yourself for a change. The following video is from February 26th:

He's flipflopped on the issue within the last week. He went from disavowing white supremacists to saying he didn't "know anything about" David Duke and "hadn't met him", to going back to disavowing them.

Where it gets weirder is that Trump's stated reason for not running with the Reformed Party in 2000 is because of ties to such groups. There's no way he didn't know who Duke was. I'm assuming the flipflopping was him trying to figure out the most beneficial stance to take.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
29-02-2016, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 29-02-2016 08:52 AM by Full Circle.)
(29-02-2016 12:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 12:07 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You obviously didn’t take the time to listen to the 1:30 minute interview I posted so you have no idea what you’re talking about. Hard to discuss a topic when the other person is oblivious to the facts.
Now that's really rich, coming from someone who eats up MSM propaganda. I actually listened to the interview hours before you posted it, but thanks for playing. Try actually making an argument instead of stroking your pathetic ego. Laugh out load

Here is a peace offering for you Vosur. As I watched John Oliver tear the Donald apart all I could think about was you Heart

Laugh out load

ps If you want a list of all the flip-flopping this guy does go to 15:30 or so and watch...unfuckingbelievable.
pss These are all verbatim quotes from your hero.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
29-02-2016, 08:49 AM
MAKE DONALD J DRUMPF AGAIN!

http://donaldjdrumpf.com

*Real family name Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
29-02-2016, 08:51 AM
(29-02-2016 08:19 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 12:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Now that's really rich, coming from someone who eats up MSM propaganda. I actually listened to the interview hours before you posted it, but thanks for playing. Try actually making an argument instead of stroking your pathetic ego. Laugh out load

Here is a peace offering for you Vosur. As I watched John Oliver tear the Donald apart all I could think about was you Heart

Laugh out load

ps If you want a list of all the flip-flopping this guy does go to 15:30 or so and watch...unfuckingbelievable.

Don't post facts... Dodgy

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick