Trump retweets Mussolini quote attributed to him

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Trump retweets Mussolini quote attributed to him
(29-02-2016 08:51 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 08:19 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Here is a peace offering for you Vosur. As I watched John Oliver tear the Donald apart all I could think about was you Heart

Laugh out load

ps If you want a list of all the flip-flopping this guy does go to 15:30 or so and watch...unfuckingbelievable.

Don't post facts... Dodgy

Shit, there goes my argument...Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
29-02-2016, 08:58 AM
Donald Drumf. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-02-2016, 08:58 AM
(29-02-2016 08:58 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Donald Drumf. Big Grin

Drumpf*

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
29-02-2016, 08:59 AM
(29-02-2016 08:52 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 08:51 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Don't post facts... Dodgy

Shit, there goes my argument...Weeping

When someone is impervious to facts, what can you do?

“To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.” -Thomas Paine

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
29-02-2016, 09:21 AM
(29-02-2016 08:19 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 12:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Now that's really rich, coming from someone who eats up MSM propaganda. I actually listened to the interview hours before you posted it, but thanks for playing. Try actually making an argument instead of stroking your pathetic ego. Laugh out load

Here is a peace offering for you Vosur. As I watched John Oliver tear the Donald apart all I could think about was you Heart

Laugh out load

ps If you want a list of all the flip-flopping this guy does go to 15:30 or so and watch...unfuckingbelievable.
pss These are all verbatim quotes from your hero.
It's interesting to note that you take criticism of Trump at face value without fact-checking it, but don't extend the same courtesy to people who speak in support of him. You might want to do some research on the claims made in that video. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Fuck. I hate Trump
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
29-02-2016, 09:38 AM
(29-02-2016 08:19 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 12:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Now that's really rich, coming from someone who eats up MSM propaganda. I actually listened to the interview hours before you posted it, but thanks for playing. Try actually making an argument instead of stroking your pathetic ego. Laugh out load

Here is a peace offering for you Vosur. As I watched John Oliver tear the Donald apart all I could think about was you Heart

Laugh out load

I'm so glad Oliver is back. Big Grin

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-02-2016, 09:52 AM
(29-02-2016 09:21 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 08:19 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Here is a peace offering for you Vosur. As I watched John Oliver tear the Donald apart all I could think about was you Heart

Laugh out load

It's interesting to note that you take criticism of Trump at face value without fact-checking it, but don't extend the same courtesy to people who speak in support of him. You might want to do some research on the claims made in that video. Consider

What is there to research when you are listening to the man himself recorded on video?

Do you know what a shill is?

You give me that impression. I thought more of you.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
29-02-2016, 11:02 AM
(28-02-2016 03:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Seriously? Trump clearly knows like dick about world affairs and world history.

How We Fooled Donald Trump Into Retweeting Benito Mussolini

I'm sure he doesn't consider himself a fascist, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. ... Hell I don't think he even knows what fascist means.

Why anyone would expect any different is beyond me. Seriously, his supporters are simpletons who live the fundy dream through his misogyny, hate and ignorance. He's the Joel Osteen of corporate life. Disgusting.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
29-02-2016, 06:13 PM
(29-02-2016 09:21 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

Laugh out load

How much time are you spending with Luminon? You sure are beginning to sound like him. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post