Trump reverses course on climate change?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Trump reverses course on climate change?
I don't believe a word he says until he's actually in office and puts someone in place that actually believes that man is causing global climate change. The opposite of the names floated who all believe it's [climate change] a hoax.

Until then, it's just cigar smoke to blow up the ass of the lazy electorate.

In other words his actions will speak louder than any words his speaks.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-11-2016, 06:41 PM
"Just imagine, for a moment, Mr. President... a whole wind farm. All... yours... with the word TRUMP spelled out in wind turbines and solar panels, visible from space. Visible. From. Space. Doesn't that just sound amazing? All you have to do is sign right here, and we can begin construction immediately."

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
22-11-2016, 06:41 PM
(22-11-2016 06:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 05:25 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  He's gonna change course more often than a schooner sailing upwind.....
Going upstream in a river....

Are you implying he’s tacky?

Alright!!!! You're a sailor.......

But can you swear like one?????

Cool

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
23-11-2016, 01:39 PM
(22-11-2016 06:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 06:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Are you implying he’s tacky?

Alright!!!! You're a sailor.......

But can you swear like one?????

Cool

Only if the situation calls for it, and then in two languages. I prefer to limit my swearing irl for when it’s least expected so it makes the greatest impact. People who had only known me in casual settings or work environments have told me that they thought of me as prudish and straight laced...until that time someone crossed me and I let loose.

Other than that I have much experience in handling both sail and power vessels, know my knots and salty lingo. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
23-11-2016, 01:43 PM
Yes, by all means, let's make this a thread about sailing, and by the second page no less!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2016, 02:06 PM
(23-11-2016 01:43 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Yes, by all means, let's make this a thread about sailing, and by the second page no less!

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-11-2016, 02:57 PM
(23-11-2016 01:43 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Yes, by all means, let's make this a thread about sailing, and by the second page no less!

“I think there is some connectivity between climate change and sailing. Some, something. It depends on how much.” ~ Trump

Big Grin

http://www.iflscience.com/environment/pr...te-change/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
23-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Who would have guessed? A prospective president not doing exactly what he said he was going to do when he was just trying to get elected. Holy shit. Revelation Hobo

This is the result of living in a Democratic Republic in which the vast majority of the voting population are willfully ignorant of the bigger picture. I imagine even if he's still a douche, he probably has a vague concept of the law of cause and effect and whatever knowledge has thus far been imparted to him through his chats with Obama has at least given him something to think about.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
23-11-2016, 03:03 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-11-2016, 03:23 PM

Come to think of it, tangentially speaking, if predictions of climate change and sea level rise prove correct, sailing will become very much a part of the conversation. Smartass

[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post