Trump reverses course on climate change?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Trump reverses course on climate change?
Don't know the details down south, but Canada has been making moves to secure its prospective northern coastline as the Northwest Passage becomes an increasingly viable shipping and/or smuggling route that will be passable with considerably less scrutiny than the Panama canal.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
23-11-2016, 07:08 PM
(23-11-2016 03:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 03:29 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I plan on buying some cheap antarctic land. The investment will pay off when it becomes warm, beach front property which I can then develop.

Better hurry. The best parts have already been claimed. I'm going with Clan Norway manifest destining the whole thing.

[Image: antarctic_zpsmjzoag7y.png]

That is Elder Thing territory. Evil_monster

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
23-11-2016, 07:42 PM
They are going to gut NASA climate research. Who are these people?
Quote:Climate research has been “heavily politicized” and NASA doesn’t need to conduct “politically correct environmental reporting,” Walker told the Guardian.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capi...-research/

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
23-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Back to the OP......

So, you're surprised that a politician changed his rhetoric once elected???????

Really?????

Clue --- when someone says -- "I won't come in your mouth" --- safe bet - --- somebody's going to be gagging soon....... OK???

Does that help????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
23-11-2016, 09:50 PM
(23-11-2016 08:48 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Back to the OP......

So, you're surprised that a politician changed his rhetoric once elected???????

Really?????

Clue --- when someone says -- "I won't come in your mouth" --- safe bet - --- somebody's going to be gagging soon....... OK???

Does that help????

Never said I was surprised, asked if any sucker was believing it. I'm not. His appointments are falling right into place.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user