Trump rushed off stage at campaign rally

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Trump rushed off stage at campaign rally
Quote:Donald Trump was rushed off a stage here Saturday by Secret Service agents during a campaign speech after an incident in the crowd near the front of the stage.
A Secret Service spokesperson said in a statement there was a commotion in the crowd and an "unidentified individual" shouted "gun," though no weapon was found after a "thorough search."

A man, who later identified himself to reporters as Austyn Crites, was then immediately detained and led out by a throng of police officers, Secret Service agents and SWAT officers armed with assault rifles to a side room.
A law enforcement official later told CNN no charges were filed against Crites.
After he was released from custody, Crites told reporters the incident started off when he raised a "Republicans Against Trump" sign.
Crites said he was then assaulted by a group of people around him before anyone shouted anything about a gun.
"All of a sudden, because they couldn't grab the sign, or whatever happened, bam, I get tackled by all these people who were just, like, kicking me and grabbing me in the crotch and just, just beating the crap out of me," Crites said, according to KTNV. "And somebody yells something about a gun, and so that's when things really got out of hand."
The alleged assault against Crites is just the latest such incident to occur at a Trump rally, where other protesters have previously been roughed up.

And then:

Quote:Trump was unharmed and returned to the stage minutes later to finish his speech.
"Nobody said it was going to be easy for us, but we will never be stopped. We will never be stopped.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/t...index.html

We will never be stopped. Shocking

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2016, 07:36 AM
RE: Trump rushed off stage at campaign rally
(06-11-2016 10:22 AM)Dom Wrote:  
Quote:Donald Trump was rushed off a stage here Saturday by Secret Service agents during a campaign speech after an incident in the crowd near the front of the stage.
A Secret Service spokesperson said in a statement there was a commotion in the crowd and an "unidentified individual" shouted "gun," though no weapon was found after a "thorough search."

A man, who later identified himself to reporters as Austyn Crites, was then immediately detained and led out by a throng of police officers, Secret Service agents and SWAT officers armed with assault rifles to a side room.
A law enforcement official later told CNN no charges were filed against Crites.
After he was released from custody, Crites told reporters the incident started off when he raised a "Republicans Against Trump" sign.
Crites said he was then assaulted by a group of people around him before anyone shouted anything about a gun.
"All of a sudden, because they couldn't grab the sign, or whatever happened, bam, I get tackled by all these people who were just, like, kicking me and grabbing me in the crotch and just, just beating the crap out of me," Crites said, according to KTNV. "And somebody yells something about a gun, and so that's when things really got out of hand."
The alleged assault against Crites is just the latest such incident to occur at a Trump rally, where other protesters have previously been roughed up.

And then:

Quote:Trump was unharmed and returned to the stage minutes later to finish his speech.
"Nobody said it was going to be easy for us, but we will never be stopped. We will never be stopped.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/t...index.html

We will never be stopped. Shocking

No comments on this? I found it quite scary.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-11-2016, 07:51 AM
Why scary??

The guy's a blowhard.

Even if he's elected - I wouldn't take him too seriously....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-11-2016, 08:14 AM
Call me cynical but when I watched it I thought ... "staged".

These hate-trains usually stop when they run out of people to blame.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

They wouldn't come for me for being a half-Jew...

... I'd have been knocked out in the first round.

Sadcryface

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
07-11-2016, 08:42 AM
(07-11-2016 07:51 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Why scary??

The guy's a blowhard.

He continually reminds me of Hitler - sorry, not playing the card, it's real for me, having grown up in post war Germany.

I have visions of groups of armed thugs canvassing houses, all the way to starting wars. Trump did say he approved of using nukes. He says so many things that people just shrug off as nonsense - but he means them and if he gets in power, I fear for my life.

Words mean things. Even when half of them are lies, the attitudes and plans shine though clearly.

[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
07-11-2016, 08:56 AM
(07-11-2016 08:42 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 07:51 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Why scary??

The guy's a blowhard.

He continually reminds me of Hitler - sorry, not playing the card, it's real for me, having grown up in post war Germany.

I have visions of groups of armed thugs canvassing houses, all the way to starting wars. Trump did say he approved of using nukes. He says so many things that people just shrug off as nonsense - but he means them and if he gets in power, I fear for my life.

Words mean things. Even when half of them are lies, the attitudes and plans shine though clearly.

Hitler got as far as he did - because he had charisma....

He was able to first entice, then later enforce people to his will - by force of his character.....

While Trump has some TV appeal -- he has all the charisma of a toad with psoriasis..................................

I don't think too many people will follow him for any length of time....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-11-2016, 08:56 AM
The things he says that some people "shrug off" are the exact things that concern me. Whatever pops into his head and spews out his mouth seems like it comes from a random word generator, and he then bitches when he is busted for it. The man is nearly incoherent, already. Dodgy

He's orders of magnitude worse than Gore with his "I invented the internet!" claim.

This whole mess makes me think of religion. Whatever he bleats, the sheep accept, in spite of massive evidence for the contrary.
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
07-11-2016, 08:58 AM
Nationalism IS very much like a religion.

[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
07-11-2016, 09:00 AM
Indeed it is....

Nationalism says "We should rule, because we're better than you".

Religion says "We're going to rule, because God says so."

[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-11-2016, 10:10 AM
(07-11-2016 09:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Indeed it is....

Nationalism says "We should rule, because we're better than you".

Religion says "We're going to rule, because God says so."

That's why we have representation (or are s'posdah, anyway), not rulers or leadership.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.