Trump rushed off stage at campaign rally

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Trump rushed off stage at campaign rally
I saw the thread title and thought, heart attack

[Image: 66893435.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
07-11-2016, 10:33 AM
(07-11-2016 08:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Call me cynical but when I watched it I thought ... "staged".

Me too, and then I thought: "Shit, I am into conspiracy theories". And then I thought: "staged".

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-11-2016, 10:42 AM
(07-11-2016 07:51 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Why scary??

The guy's a blowhard.

Even if he's elected - I wouldn't take him too seriously....

Yeah, anyone who can appoint justices and deploy the military for 90 days at a pop is not someone I blow off.

Of course he's a blowhard. Problem is, he's a blowhard with something to prove and he's pretty close to the Oval Office.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
07-11-2016, 10:52 AM
(07-11-2016 10:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Call me cynical but when I watched it I thought ... "staged".

Me too, and then I thought: "Shit, I am into conspiracy theories". And then I thought: "staged".

I just watched the interview with the guy who sparked the brouhaha, just wow. The T-bag supporters are just looking for a fight.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016...trump-sign

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-11-2016, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 11:06 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(07-11-2016 10:52 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 10:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  Me too, and then I thought: "Shit, I am into conspiracy theories". And then I thought: "staged".

I just watched the interview with the guy who sparked the brouhaha, just wow. The T-bag supporters are just looking for a fight.

There was even a woman who kicked a mother that brought her son with cerebral palsy (who wanted to protest Trump). A disgusting attempt to provoke an attack. It was a light kick, but regardless, it could've easily made someone irate enough to attack. You don't fucking do that if you're just a "peaceful" supporter. You respect other people's boundaries, or if you're simply not a sociopath looking to fight a mother wheeling her disabled child out of a rally, and you understand what basic decency is.

Here's said incident: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMb3NR-BW_-/

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
07-11-2016, 11:12 AM
(07-11-2016 10:59 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 10:52 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I just watched the interview with the guy who sparked the brouhaha, just wow. The T-bag supporters are just looking for a fight.

There was even a woman who kicked a mother that brought her son with cerebral palsy (who wanted to protest Trump). A disgusting attempt to provoke an attack. It was a light kick, but regardless, it could've easily made someone irate enough to attack. You don't fucking do that if you're just a "peaceful" supporter. You respect other people's boundaries, or if you're simply not a sociopath looking to fight a mother wheeling her disabled child out of a rally, and you understand what basic decency is.

Here's said incident: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMb3NR-BW_-/

An epitome of the slobbering Trump masses and not a good sign for Americas future, sadly
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
07-11-2016, 11:16 AM
I cant be the only person who would feel relieved if Trump was shot? Right?
[+] 2 users Like Keen's post
07-11-2016, 11:16 AM
(07-11-2016 10:30 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I saw the thread title and thought, heart attack

[Image: 66893435.jpg]
But then you might get Pence and I'm given to understand that he might actually be worse than Trump Shocking
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
07-11-2016, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 11:31 AM by adey67.)
(07-11-2016 11:16 AM)Keen Wrote:  I cant be the only person who would feel relieved if Trump was shot? Right?

Not just shot, shot and killed mate, but Pence could be worse that's the risk.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
07-11-2016, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 11:35 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(07-11-2016 11:16 AM)Keen Wrote:  I cant be the only person who would feel relieved if Trump was shot? Right?

If Trump were shot, that'd actually motivate Trump supporters to make their own assassination attempts on Clinton, and possibly to kill Clinton supporters. People would claim Clinton is behind it.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post