Trump rushed off stage at campaign rally

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2016, 12:48 PM
RE: Trump rushed off stage at campaign rally
I don't like the idea of murdering political opponents, no matter who it is.

However, I suppose it's true that some heart attacks are more welcome than others.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
07-11-2016, 12:59 PM
Meh, it was a lot about nothing.

I love how Trump's son was tweeting that his father survived an "assignation attempt"

The dude was a registered republican, albeit Clinton supporter, and was completely unarmed. People in the crowd over reacted (accidentally on purpose I'm sure).

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-11-2016, 01:03 PM
(07-11-2016 12:48 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I don't like the idea of murdering political opponents, no matter who it is.

However, I suppose it's true that some heart attacks are more welcome than others.
He's a bitch , don't sweat it Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
07-11-2016, 01:04 PM
(07-11-2016 12:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Meh, it was a lot about nothing.

I love how Trump's son was tweeting that his father survived an "assignation attempt"

The dude was a registered republican, albeit Clinton supporter, and was completely unarmed. People in the crowd over reacted (accidentally on purpose I'm sure).

Trump supporters are totally resistant to facts and they'll refuse to admit it wasn't an assassination attempt.
[+] 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
07-11-2016, 02:23 PM
(07-11-2016 11:16 AM)Keen Wrote:  I cant be the only person who would feel relieved if Trump was shot? Right?
Sorry, but I don't wish that on anyone. Besides, he's already created his own political demise in all likelihood.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
07-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Meth, oxy, hooch, stupid and firearms is a dangerous combination. I say gas 'em with kush.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-11-2016, 03:03 PM
(07-11-2016 02:23 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 11:16 AM)Keen Wrote:  I cant be the only person who would feel relieved if Trump was shot? Right?
Sorry, but I don't wish that on anyone. Besides, he's already created his own political demise in all likelihood.

It just brings up all kinds of ugly- spatter on the Secret Service detail, etc. I'd truly like to see him off the political radar, but busting a cap is a bit much.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
08-11-2016, 11:07 AM
(07-11-2016 12:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Meh, it was a lot about nothing.

This is what happens when you whip up support based on fear -- you get supporters who are terrified of a dissenting opinion.