Trump's Demagoguery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2016, 09:36 AM
Trump's Demagoguery
Well, it's upon us. The bigots and the morons got their way and now have control over the presidency, senate, and house. Even if Trump himself doesn't directly screw us, the conservatives will damn sure do their best. One issue I am the most concerned with is science funding. The Conservatives have already screwed funding for the Earth Sciences, and it will only get worse for us and science as a whole at the federal funding level. Getting something like an NSF (National Science Foundation) grant is already hard, but when their budget is slashed it will be even harder. States don't fund a lot of research, but they fund even less if it is research outside the state. So if you're interested in studying anything outside the state of Texas (for instance) and you ask Texas to fund it, nope. Do research in another state? Your state won't fund it and good luck getting another state to fund you if you're outside their state.

Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
10-11-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Trump's Demagoguery
[Image: giphy.gif]

-Rick
10-11-2016, 10:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2016 10:50 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
All those Hispanic, Asian, African Americans that voted for Trump sure are bigots right?

That's what you all don't get. You refuse to see it.

You're blind.

Trump says SOME mexicans (illegals that won't follow our laws) are murderers and rapists, liberals run with it and try to say Trump said ALL hispanics are criminals. The media fueled it. People tried to use it to their advantage but a lot of Hispanics didn't fall for it.

The facts show Trump was hiring women for management positions in his businesses back when only men were chosen for those jobs at most companies. Even in construction. But the dishonest media tried to push the narrative that he hated women. They tried to call him racist too. I saw videos by female minority Trump employees singing praises to Trump.

At one point during the campaign, Ben Carson was leading polls. He's fucking black dude. This bigotry bullshit is a fucking fake ploy. Yes, there are some racist republicans. But they're like .000005% of republicans. There's probably more blacks on the left that hate whites than racist whites on the right. I went to 2 Trump rallies and we were all high fiving each other, celebrating together. Whites, blacks, asians, Indians, hispanics. We even had muslims.

Give it up. Clinton lost for 2 reasons. #1 she was a terrible candidate. She had baggage. FBI investigations. Jeopardizing national security. Ties to wall street. Political insider. Husband is a former president that was impeached and had his own issues with women. #2 Obama. His presidency polarized the country. The ACA destroyed healthcare. He has countless unconstitutional executive orders tied up in the courts. People turned out to vote against Obama's legacy. Trump will overturn practically everything Obama did in 8 years.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
10-11-2016, 10:49 AM
(10-11-2016 09:36 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Well, it's upon us. The bigots and the morons got their way and now have control over the presidency, senate, and house. Even if Trump himself doesn't directly screw us, the conservatives will damn sure do their best. One issue I am the most concerned with is science funding. The Conservatives have already screwed funding for the Earth Sciences, and it will only get worse for us and science as a whole at the federal funding level. Getting something like an NSF (National Science Foundation) grant is already hard, but when their budget is slashed it will be even harder. States don't fund a lot of research, but they fund even less if it is research outside the state. So if you're interested in studying anything outside the state of Texas (for instance) and you ask Texas to fund it, nope. Do research in another state? Your state won't fund it and good luck getting another state to fund you if you're outside their state.

I have yet to be able to sit through a tv newscast. It still turns my stomach. One of my daughters threw up several times after hearing trump won. My transgender daughter and I both had raging diarrhea all night and my husband sat in complete shock for hours. At one point I screamed and took the laundry out of my hamper and threw it, piece by piece, across the room. I punched the wall. The cat ran for it's life. I was less upset when my mother and father died.

But I did sign up to volunteer for the Democratic party to fight this asshole and keep the liberal, secular, modern science issues going. I just can't sit back and do nothing anymore. If trump has done one thing it's stirred me out of complacency.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 8 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-11-2016, 10:52 AM
(10-11-2016 10:49 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 09:36 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Well, it's upon us. The bigots and the morons got their way and now have control over the presidency, senate, and house. Even if Trump himself doesn't directly screw us, the conservatives will damn sure do their best. One issue I am the most concerned with is science funding. The Conservatives have already screwed funding for the Earth Sciences, and it will only get worse for us and science as a whole at the federal funding level. Getting something like an NSF (National Science Foundation) grant is already hard, but when their budget is slashed it will be even harder. States don't fund a lot of research, but they fund even less if it is research outside the state. So if you're interested in studying anything outside the state of Texas (for instance) and you ask Texas to fund it, nope. Do research in another state? Your state won't fund it and good luck getting another state to fund you if you're outside their state.

I have yet to be able to sit through a tv newscast. It still turns my stomach. One of my daughters threw up several times after hearing trump won. My transgender daughter and I both had raging diarrhea all night and my husband sat in complete shock for hours. At one point I screamed and took the laundry out of my hamper and threw it, piece by piece, across the room. I punched the wall. The cat ran for it's life. I was less upset when my mother and father died.

But I did sign up to volunteer for the Democratic party to fight this asshole and keep the liberal, secular, modern science issues going. I just can't sit back and do nothing anymore. If trump has done one thing it's stirred me out of complacency.

I hear you. I am still a little in shock that there are that many greedy and bigoted assholes in our country. I knew there were a lot, but not that many. Then there are the complacent people on the right that voted for him out of some misguided sense of obligation. Morons abound.

What it has reinforced for me thus far is that I will be as civil and as respectful towards Trump and his supporters as they were towards Obama for the last 8 years.

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
10-11-2016, 11:00 AM
(10-11-2016 10:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump says SOME mexicans (illegals that won't follow our laws) are murderers and rapists, liberals run with it and try to say Trump said ALL hispanics are criminals. The media fueled it. People tried to use it to their advantage but a lot of Hispanics didn't fall for it.

Donald Trump Wrote:When Mexico sends its people, they are not sending their best. They are not sending you, They are not sending you. They are sending people that have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems with us. They are bringing drugs, they are bringing crime. They are rapists, and some, i assume, are good people. But i speak to border guards, and they tell us what we are getting, and it only makes common sense...

I dont see illegal immigrants mentioned. He never used that word, and in this context i cant see how he only could have referred to illegals as rapists.

You said
Quote:Trump says SOME mexicans... are murderers and rapists
when in fact he said
Quote:some, i assume, are good people

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
10-11-2016, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2016 11:13 AM by dancefortwo.)
(10-11-2016 10:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  All those Hispanic, Asian, African Americans that voted for Trump sure are bigots right?

You're blind.

Trump says SOME mexicans (illegals that won't follow our laws) are murderers and rapists, liberals run with it and try to say Trump said ALL hispanics are criminals. The media fueled it. People tried to use it to their advantage but a lot of Hispanics didn't fall for it.

The facts show Trump was hiring women for management positions in his businesses back when only men were chosen for those jobs at most companies. Even in construction. But the dishonest media tried to push the narrative that he hated women. They tried to call him racist too. I saw videos by female minority Trump employees singing praises to Trump.

At one point during the campaign, Ben Carson was leading polls. He's fucking black dude. This bigotry bullshit is a fucking fake ploy. Yes, there are some racist republicans. But they're like .000005% of republicans. There's probably more blacks on the left that hate whites than racist whites on the right. I went to 2 Trump rallies and we were all high fiving each other, celebrating together. Whites, blacks, asians, Indians, hispanics. We even had muslims.

Give it up. Clinton lost for 2 reasons. #1 she was a terrible candidate. She had baggage. FBI investigations. Jeopardizing national security. Ties to wall street. Political insider. Husband is a former president that was impeached and had his own issues with women. #2 Obama. His presidency polarized the country. The ACA destroyed healthcare. He has countless unconstitutional executive orders tied up in the courts. People turned out to vote against Obama's legacy.

(10-11-2016 10:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  illegals that won't follow our laws

Look you fucking idiot. Those illegals are the ones that do the shit work in this country and they do it for almost nothing. Have you ever picked a field of lettuce? Have you ever watched illegal aliens harvest strawberries? It's back breaking work. How much are you and your fellow trump lovers willing to pay for vegetables picked by white Americans who would only want to be paid a decent wage to do this shit work? Are you willing to pay $12 dollars for a goddamn head of lettuce? Because that's what it would cost to actually pay people to do it who aren't illegal aliens. You're an idiot.

I lived in the Central valley of California for 15 years and it is this area which produces most of the vegetables and produce in the US. Without illegal aliens willing to come up here from Mexico and pick your fucking food out of the ground for pennies an hour, with no unions, no health insurance and being exposed to horrible pesticides you'd fucking starve.

Take your trump shit somewhere else you asshole!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 10 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-11-2016, 11:05 AM
(10-11-2016 11:01 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 10:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  All those Hispanic, Asian, African Americans that voted for Trump sure are bigots right?

You're blind.

Give it up. Clinton lost for 2 reasons. #1 she was a terrible candidate. She had baggage. FBI investigations. Jeopardizing national security. Ties to wall street. Political insider. Husband is a former president that was impeached and had his own issues with women. #2 Obama. His presidency polarized the country. The ACA destroyed healthcare. He has countless unconstitutional executive orders tied up in the courts. People turned out to vote against Obama's legacy.

(10-11-2016 10:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  illegals that won't follow our laws

Look you fucking idiot. Those illegals are the ones that do the shit work in this country and they do it for almost nothing. Have you ever picked a field of lettuce? Have you ever watched illegal aliens harvest strawberries? How much are you and your fellow trump lovers willing to pay for vegetables picked by white Americans who would only want to be paid a decent wage to do this shit work? Are you willing to pay $12 dollars for a goddamn head of lettuce? Because that's what it would cost to actually pay people to do it who aren't illegal aliens. You're an idiot.

I lived in the Central valley of California for 15 years and it is this area which produces most of the vegetables and produce in the US. Without illegal aliens willing to come up here from Mexico and pick your fucking food out of the ground for pennies an hour, with no unions, no health insurance and being exposed to horrible pesticides you'd fucking starve.

It's hard to ignore the vast expanse of assholes and idiots out there. But I am trying. LittleDickHead is one of them on my list Thumbsup

-Rick
10-11-2016, 11:09 AM
(10-11-2016 10:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Give it up. Clinton lost for 2 reasons. #1 she was a terrible candidate. She had baggage. FBI investigations. Jeopardizing national security. Ties to wall street. Political insider. Husband is a former president that was impeached and had his own issues with women. #2 Obama. His presidency polarized the country. The ACA destroyed healthcare. He has countless unconstitutional executive orders tied up in the courts. People turned out to vote against Obama's legacy. Trump will overturn practically everything Obama did in 8 years.

And your president elect thinks its absolutely ok to torture people. In fact that waterboarding is by far not strong enough of a torture.
He also thinks that torture works. Well, you can go into our european medieval archives and look for all the protocols of the inquisition. People have -under torture- admitted all kind of things that were suggested to them by their torturers.

Do you believe witches existed? Do you believe wizards existed? Do you believe there is a devil and those people who admitted -unter torture- that they served him?

And for my final question: Do you believe -like your President Elect- that torture works?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 7 users Like Deesse23's post
10-11-2016, 11:25 AM
(10-11-2016 11:01 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

You're blind.

Look you fucking idiot. Those illegals are the ones that do the shit work in this country and they do it for almost nothing. Have you ever picked a field of lettuce? Have you ever watched illegal aliens harvest strawberries? It's back breaking work. How much are you and your fellow trump lovers willing to pay for vegetables picked by white Americans who would only want to be paid a decent wage to do this shit work? Are you willing to pay $12 dollars for a goddamn head of lettuce? Because that's what it would cost to actually pay people to do it who aren't illegal aliens. You're an idiot.

Hahahaha. Damn. I actually feel bad for you. You're obviously very upset over this. I told you all months ago Trump would win. You shouldn't have put so much faith in an obviously flawed candidate. You believed the media and got all gassed up and then you got popped.

I hope you enjoy our republican president. And our republican house of representatives. And our republican senate. And our conservative Supreme Court that will last 30-40 years.

I hate being a dick but damn. Some of you are just rotten.

We'll be laughing at Hillary's supposed better ground game for years. That GOTV that was supposedly better than the RNC. And that "blue wall" that the Trump Train crashed right through.

You all lost. No more Syrian refugees. No more illegal immigrants. No more anchor babies. No more leftist agendas. No more common core. No more endless EPA regulations. No more illegal executive orders. No chance for you on the Supreme Court for a LONG time.

I tried to tell you. You should have went into November 8th knowing Hillary would lose.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]