Trump's Demagoguery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Trump's Demagoguery
(10-11-2016 11:05 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 11:01 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Look you fucking idiot. Those illegals are the ones that do the shit work in this country and they do it for almost nothing. Have you ever picked a field of lettuce? Have you ever watched illegal aliens harvest strawberries? How much are you and your fellow trump lovers willing to pay for vegetables picked by white Americans who would only want to be paid a decent wage to do this shit work? Are you willing to pay $12 dollars for a goddamn head of lettuce? Because that's what it would cost to actually pay people to do it who aren't illegal aliens. You're an idiot.

I lived in the Central valley of California for 15 years and it is this area which produces most of the vegetables and produce in the US. Without illegal aliens willing to come up here from Mexico and pick your fucking food out of the ground for pennies an hour, with no unions, no health insurance and being exposed to horrible pesticides you'd fucking starve.

Take your trump shit somewhere else you asshole!

It's hard to ignore the vast expanse of assholes and idiots out there. But I am trying. LittleDickHead is one of them on my list Thumbsup

I'm trying to stay out of the threads that he is active in. It's too bad that he wandered into this one. I'll have to take an extra shower today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
10-11-2016, 11:29 AM
(10-11-2016 11:28 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 11:05 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It's hard to ignore the vast expanse of assholes and idiots out there. But I am trying. LittleDickHead is one of them on my list Thumbsup

I'm trying to stay out of the threads that he is active in. It's too bad that he wandered into this one. I'll have to take an extra shower today.

He is like a cancer

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
10-11-2016, 11:47 AM
(10-11-2016 10:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  All those Hispanic, Asian, African Americans that voted for Trump sure are bigots right?

That's what you all don't get. You refuse to see it.

You're blind.
I have no clue what your point is with this. Why would saying Trump is racist imply some people of the targeted races are too? Maybe you were trying to say they weren't bothered by Trump because the voted for him? If so, that conclusion doesn't follow. It only implies Clinton bothered them more in some ways.

(10-11-2016 10:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump says SOME mexicans (illegals that won't follow our laws) are murderers and rapists, liberals run with it and try to say Trump said ALL hispanics are criminals. The media fueled it. People tried to use it to their advantage but a lot of Hispanics didn't fall for it.
Technically you're right that Trump was speaking of Mexicans who immigrate and even said something like "I'm sure some of them are good". But it's irrelevant. Why? Because this wasn't the only sign of racism. It's a pattern with him about just about any group that isn't white and male. The examples are numerous. Try Google if you honestly want to know (but I doubt you do). And there are other signs too like his refusal to directly denounce David Duke's support for him.

(10-11-2016 10:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The facts show Trump was hiring women for management positions in his businesses back when only men were chosen for those jobs at most companies. Even in construction. But the dishonest media tried to push the narrative that he hated women. They tried to call him racist too. I saw videos by female minority Trump employees singing praises to Trump.
Trump says he loves women and I believe him. The problem is what he loves about them. Dodgy If that tape that was exposed doesn't tell you exactly what he thinks about women, then you're just stupid.

(10-11-2016 10:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  At one point during the campaign, Ben Carson was leading polls. He's fucking black dude. This bigotry bullshit is a fucking fake ploy. Yes, there are some racist republicans. But they're like .000005% of republicans. There's probably more blacks on the left that hate whites than racist whites on the right. I went to 2 Trump rallies and we were all high fiving each other, celebrating together. Whites, blacks, asians, Indians, hispanics. We even had muslims.
This is just a strawman. Clearly Trump is racist and some (not all) Republicans in important political positions are too. Many (not all) followers of these people are too. Is anyone saying something else?

(10-11-2016 10:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Give it up. Clinton lost for 2 reasons. #1 she was a terrible candidate. She had baggage. FBI investigations. Jeopardizing national security. Ties to wall street. Political insider. Husband is a former president that was impeached and had his own issues with women. #2 Obama. His presidency polarized the country. The ACA destroyed healthcare. He has countless unconstitutional executive orders tied up in the courts. People turned out to vote against Obama's legacy. Trump will overturn practically everything Obama did in 8 years.
Yes, Clinton had issues that hurt her. But she was also the victim of lies, exaggerations, and years and years of right-wing oppression. You know the old saying, "repeat a lie often enough"? After years of totally undeserved right-wing oppression, she carried that baggage because many people ended up believing, with all that, there must be something to it - lazy idiots who can't be bothered checking whether any of it is factual. As for Bill Clinton, it's interesting that a big hoopla was made about his consensual sex back then, but now those same people give Trump a free pass on sexual ASSAULT. And Obama didn't polarize the country, that again was the right-wing who refused to work with him on ANYTHING.

In four years, you won't be here gloating because you won't be able to miss, dismiss, or rationalize the disaster that is likely coming. Instead, you'll be sitting in shell-shock asking yourself WTF happened?

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
10-11-2016, 12:09 PM
(10-11-2016 10:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  All those Hispanic, Asian, African Americans that voted for Trump sure are bigots right?

You're blind.

Trump says SOME mexicans (illegals that won't follow our laws) are murderers and rapists, liberals run with it and try to say Trump said ALL hispanics are criminals. The media fueled it. People tried to use it to their advantage but a lot of Hispanics didn't fall for it.

The facts show Trump was hiring women for management positions in his businesses back when only men were chosen for those jobs at most companies. Even in construction. But the dishonest media tried to push the narrative that he hated women. They tried to call him racist too. I saw videos by female minority Trump employees singing praises to Trump.

At one point during the campaign, Ben Carson was leading polls. He's fucking black dude. This bigotry bullshit is a fucking fake ploy. Yes, there are some racist republicans. But they're like .000005% of republicans. There's probably more blacks on the left that hate whites than racist whites on the right. I went to 2 Trump rallies and we were all high fiving each other, celebrating together. Whites, blacks, asians, Indians, hispanics. We even had muslims.

Give it up. Clinton lost for 2 reasons. #1 she was a terrible candidate. She had baggage. FBI investigations. Jeopardizing national security. Ties to wall street. Political insider. Husband is a former president that was impeached and had his own issues with women. #2 Obama. His presidency polarized the country. The ACA destroyed healthcare. He has countless unconstitutional executive orders tied up in the courts. People turned out to vote against Obama's legacy. Trump will overturn practically everything Obama did in 8 years.

Lol....polarizing....you ain't seen shit yet buddy.

Funny you are crowing about people talking before the results, and here you are doing the same goddamn thing. You better pump the brakes about all the shit you're saying Trump is going to do.

When I'm really going to laugh is when it becomes clear Trump said shit just to get people like you to vote for him.
[+] 3 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
10-11-2016, 12:12 PM
(10-11-2016 12:09 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  

You're blind.

Trump says SOME mexicans (illegals that won't follow our laws) are murderers and rapists, liberals run with it and try to say Trump said ALL hispanics are criminals. The media fueled it. People tried to use it to their advantage but a lot of Hispanics didn't fall for it.

The facts show Trump was hiring women for management positions in his businesses back when only men were chosen for those jobs at most companies. Even in construction. But the dishonest media tried to push the narrative that he hated women. They tried to call him racist too. I saw videos by female minority Trump employees singing praises to Trump.

At one point during the campaign, Ben Carson was leading polls. He's fucking black dude. This bigotry bullshit is a fucking fake ploy. Yes, there are some racist republicans. But they're like .000005% of republicans. There's probably more blacks on the left that hate whites than racist whites on the right. I went to 2 Trump rallies and we were all high fiving each other, celebrating together. Whites, blacks, asians, Indians, hispanics. We even had muslims.

Give it up. Clinton lost for 2 reasons. #1 she was a terrible candidate. She had baggage. FBI investigations. Jeopardizing national security. Ties to wall street. Political insider. Husband is a former president that was impeached and had his own issues with women. #2 Obama. His presidency polarized the country. The ACA destroyed healthcare. He has countless unconstitutional executive orders tied up in the courts. People turned out to vote against Obama's legacy. Trump will overturn practically everything Obama did in 8 years.

Lol....polarizing....you ain't seen shit yet buddy.

Funny you are crowing about people talking before the results, and here you are doing the same goddamn thing. You better pump the brakes about all the shit you're saying Trump is going to do.

When I'm really going to laugh is when it becomes clear Trump said shit just to get people like you to vote for him.

Gullible people conned by a con-man just fucked us all Weeping

-Rick
10-11-2016, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2016 12:30 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
If we get rid of all the illegal immigrants, get ready for our food and food related prices to soar.

Most of the restaurants in NYC employ illegal immigrants (not to mention San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Texas, Arizona etc.....) As dances mentioned, most of our food is harvested by those illegals out there in California. A close friend owns a cantaloupe farm near Fresno, they employ migrants. Without the migrants, the price would be outrageous, the fruit would spoil on the shelf and their farm would be sold to a developer.

Machines can only do so much.

People really don't want to pay $20 for a head of lettuce.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 9 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-11-2016, 12:23 PM
(10-11-2016 12:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If we get rid of all the illegal immigrants, get ready for our food and food related prices to soar.

Most of the restaurants in NYC employ illegal immigrants (not to mention San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Texas etc.....) As dances mentioned, most of our food is harvested by those illegals out there in California. A close friend owns a cantaloupe farm near Fresno, they employ migrants. Without the migrants, the price would be outrageous, the fruit would spoil on the shelf and their farm would be sold to a developer.

The belief that a rich white billionaire who lives in the city and inherited his fortune cares about rural America is laughable. But that belief was clearly widespread. Desperate and dumb people. Weeping

-Rick
[+] 6 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
10-11-2016, 12:29 PM
(10-11-2016 12:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If we get rid of all the illegal immigrants, get ready for our food and food related prices to soar.

Most of the restaurants in NYC employ illegal immigrants (not to mention San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Texas etc.....) As dances mentioned, most of our food is harvested by those illegals out there in California. A close friend owns a cantaloupe farm near Fresno, they employ migrants. Without the migrants, the price would be outrageous, the fruit would spoil on the shelf and their farm would be sold to a developer.

People complain about them stealing jobs until they realize they're not jobs they'd want to do.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
10-11-2016, 12:30 PM
Well, I have to dissent about the illegal immigrants. It is not right that we allow illegal immigrants just because it keeps our food prices lower. This isn't any different from the under paid workers in China who work long hours for practically nothing. Anyone doing a job should be paid a fair wage so illegal immigrant workers shouldn't be keeping our food prices low anyway. I'm also not in favor of allowing illegal immigration just because it's convenient for us economically. Building a wall isn't the answer, but overlooking the problem isn't either. I think we should crack down better on illegal immigration. Where I depart from Trump is regarding the ridiculous wall and also with what to do with illegal immigrants that are already here. Indiscriminately, deporting them in mass numbers is not the answer practically or ethically.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
10-11-2016, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2016 01:09 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(10-11-2016 10:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Give it up. Clinton lost for 2 reasons. #1 she was a terrible candidate. She had baggage. FBI investigations. Jeopardizing national security. Ties to wall street. Political insider. Husband is a former president that was impeached and had his own issues with women. #2 Obama. His presidency polarized the country. The ACA destroyed healthcare. He has countless unconstitutional executive orders tied up in the courts. People turned out to vote against Obama's legacy. Trump will overturn practically everything Obama did in 8 years.

That's not 2 reasons.

She never jeopardized national security. The NYT was discussing Pakistan drones on the front page. She was CLEARED of the FBI suspicions, until Comey illegally interfered in the election. If issues with women are a reason NOT to be elected, (as you say Bill Clinton is guilty of) the Dumpster had worse and he admitted it. Bill Clinton was ACQUITTED of the impeachment charges by the Senate. Nice try at revisionism. The ACA did not "destroy health care". Health care is alive ad thriving. YOU have nothing practical to say or do about it, so shut your fucking mouth until you do. The ACA provided an EXPANSION of it to more people, and NO health care provider agrees with THAT bullshit exaggeration. LDH, you're still a fucking dimwit, lying through your teeth, every time you write your exaggerations.

The reasons The Dumpster was elected was because many people are angry and afraid, having been displaced and impacted by :
1. the great recession, started by the failure of George Bush to deal with the housing bubble,
2. globalization and free trade, which Trump WILL NEVER reverse. Never. It's too late. The genie is out of the bottle. ALL Americans benefit every day from cheap prices at Wallmart etc as they BUY cheap imports. Without free trade, ALL American would be paying higher prices for many many things.
3. If you think health care should only be for the few, then no one can help you. You're simply a fool. We pay for it one way or another. The poor go the ER and taxpayers PAY for their care, either up front or after they get it. Obviously you know NOTHING about how health care works, or how it gets paid for. Every advanced society in the world covers all their citizens, (and pays for it). Sticking your head in the sand about that helps no one.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 8 users Like Bucky Ball's post