Trump's Disapproval Rating Smashes Record

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: Trump's Disapproval Rating Smashes Record
(01-02-2017 07:33 PM)julep Wrote:  
(01-02-2017 07:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I used to bite my nails when I was in high school. I broke the habit but it took a year. My grandfather was a dentist and set me straight about nail biting. Constantly biting fingernails affects the front teeth. It looks like she has a bad underbite and it might be from biting her nails all the time or it's just hereditary.

[Image: GettyImages-621088886.jpg?1478539231]

This woman looks like she's so wound up she must sound like a clock when she walks. A very anal retentive looking gal. She needs a better hair dresser too.

She doesn't look healthy, happy, or sane.

If I prayed, I would pray for her to have a falling-out with puppet and then write a tell-all. Can you imagine the shit that would be in there?

Kellyanne would need a ghost writer. I wouldn't pay her to write a children's coloring book.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2017, 12:53 PM
(02-05-2017 09:32 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Pence is a theocratic nutjob. I don't know why people prefer Pence over Trump. Maybe they're dumb.

My perception is that he's not as loony as Trump, though he does have his own baggage of xtianity.
Find all posts by this user
02-05-2017, 01:02 PM
(02-05-2017 12:53 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(02-05-2017 09:32 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Pence is a theocratic nutjob. I don't know why people prefer Pence over Trump. Maybe they're dumb.

My perception is that he's not as loony as Trump, though he does have his own baggage of xtianity.

I hate Pence both for economic reasons and religion, but between him and Trump, I don't fear Pence tweeting us into a nuclear war. I almost feel bad for him, and Spicer for having to constantly "clarify" Trumps impetuous bullshit.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
02-05-2017, 01:09 PM
(02-05-2017 01:02 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(02-05-2017 12:53 PM)Fireball Wrote:  My perception is that he's not as loony as Trump, though he does have his own baggage of xtianity.

I hate Pence both for economic reasons and religion, but between him and Trump, I don't fear Pence tweeting us into a nuclear war. I almost feel bad for him, and Spicer for having to constantly "clarify" Trumps impetuous bullshit.

Who's to say whether a theocratic nutjob would or wouldn't get us into a nuclear war? They're a theocratic nutjob.

02-05-2017, 01:19 PM
(02-05-2017 01:02 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(02-05-2017 12:53 PM)Fireball Wrote:  My perception is that he's not as loony as Trump, though he does have his own baggage of xtianity.

That, and Mike Pence appears to have a passing acquaintance with the Constitution, the concept of the separation of powers, and the limitations of the office of the President. He might also restore a smidgen of dignity to the White House, send all of those gold curtains back to some storage room, and give Steve Bannon a swift boot out the door. He's able to talk and write in complete sentences, rather than the stream-of-consciousness rambling that continuously wanders off topic. He's not afraid to travel to countries not inhabited primarily by Caucasians, and he might be content to live in the White House with his wife rather than maintain full security on 3 different residences.
[+] 4 users Like Rockblossom's post
02-05-2017, 01:26 PM
(02-05-2017 01:19 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  He might also restore a smidgen of dignity to the White House

Pence said he wanted to model himself after Dick Cheney. So, I don't think so...

02-05-2017, 01:29 PM
I am not quite sure if i would prefer Pence to Trump if i was american.

If Trump turns out to be the utterly incompetent loudmouthed fool he seems to be as of now, he is not going to be much of a threat to the USA rather than an embarassment. I doubt he is able to twitter up a major war, not even with North Korea.

Pence on the other side seems much more capable to get.things.done, done his way, once he is in control. If that is supposed to be endorsment of christianity in the US, then so be it. But he would be able to do actual damage to the political system, lasting damage.

Thats why i possibly would prefer Trump. Once the show is over, you can brush it all off and "go back to normal"...possibly. Pence would maybe able to do more lasting damage to your country.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
02-05-2017, 05:10 PM
(02-05-2017 01:29 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  If Trump turns out to be the utterly incompetent loudmouthed fool he seems to be as of now,

If, if? Blink

The surprise would be if he actually starts to have a clue about things or just shuts up.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
02-05-2017, 05:18 PM
Pence calls his wife 'mother'

That's all I need to know about that rightwing fucknut.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
02-05-2017, 05:26 PM
(02-05-2017 05:18 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Pence calls his wife 'mother'
A fitting partner for the man who said he would date his daughter. When they leave the White House, it will need to be fumigated.
[+] 2 users Like Rockblossom's post