Trump's Immigration Ban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Trump's Immigration Ban
(30-01-2017 09:27 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 09:04 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Does this mean Trump is the anti ChristShocking

Some fundamentalists think so.

Donald Trump Could Be The Anti-Christ

Is Donald Trump the Anti-Christ?

Donald Trump is the Antichrist who’ll bring the Apocalypse, crackpots claim

Well he's certainly the correct colour, a sort of orangy red Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2017, 10:47 AM
So Kumar was sitting in a White Castle smoking a doobie in Jersey in the wee hours of the morning when he got a tweet from a dude who told him he didn't belong in this country because he was a fucking joke. Kumar, being both born in Jersey and a very successful fucking joke to boot, wasn't exactly sure what country dude was referring to but decided to start a fundraiser on crowdrise (with the fabulous motto "if you don't give back no one will like you") to help the poor little humanity-stunted fella learn a thing or two about what it means to be a proper human instead of a stahlhelm wearing ignorant shithead. Started out yesterday looking for $2000 to go the IRC. As of this post it is up to $582, 847 with no end in sight. Think this qualifies as one of those What can we do? things doubledancer was looking for. Smile

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-01-2017, 11:42 AM
(29-01-2017 02:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Stay in your own country. We don't want you here. No more immigrants!

Behold, we have here a man who takes counsel in his fears. He assuages them with his guns and his hatred of outsiders. He nurtures them, he feeds them, never understanding that his fears are the vines that will -- or perhaps already have -- strangled the tree.

I love immigrants. They help strengthen America, giving it infusions of vitality. Immigrants are people who are bold and brave enough to leave their entire lives behind in order to strike out for a better future. They're willing to cross deserts and oceans to make a better life. We need more people like that, as opposed to indolent cowards whose only contributions any more are a series of shitposts.

LDH has his freedom, but he'll be goddamned if he shares it. I, me, mine. How pathetic. How fucking pathetic, and small, and niggardly of spirit. Surrender to your fears, asshole. I'll be happy to show people the better side of Americans myself. Just quit making that job so fucking hard.
[+] 8 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
30-01-2017, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2017 11:54 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(30-01-2017 11:42 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 02:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Stay in your own country. We don't want you here. No more immigrants!

Behold, we have here a man who takes counsel in his fears. He assuages them with his guns and his hatred of outsiders. He nurtures them, he feeds them, never understanding that his fears are the vines that will -- or perhaps already have -- strangled the tree.

I love immigrants. They help strengthen America, giving it infusions of vitality. Immigrants are people who are bold and brave enough to leave their entire lives behind in order to strike out for a better future. They're willing to cross deserts and oceans to make a better life. We need more people like that, as opposed to indolent cowards whose only contributions any more are a series of shitposts.

LDH has his freedom, but he'll be goddamned if he shares it. I, me, mine. How pathetic. How fucking pathetic, and small, and niggardly of spirit. Surrender to your fears, asshole. I'll be happy to show people the better side of Americans myself. Just quit making that job so fucking hard.

LDH has his freedom and he would like to keep it.

When you allow too many people in that don't share our values, one day they might be the majority. This is why democrats LOVE immigrants. They are future democrat voters. Hispanics, muslims and even europeans overwhelmingly support liberals.

We have discovered your plan. And we are shutting it down. We will not become like Europe. Uber liberal and anti-gun.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
30-01-2017, 12:05 PM
(30-01-2017 11:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  When you allow too many people in that don't share our values, one day they might be the majority.

What a huge, stinking pile of BS. You do realize that everyone in the US except Native Americans are immigrants or descendants of immigrants, right? America as you know it now wouldn't exist except for immigrants. Immigrants, the "melting pot", and the diversity of ideas and backgrounds is what has made us strong. Well... most of us anyway. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
30-01-2017, 12:08 PM
(30-01-2017 12:05 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 11:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  When you allow too many people in that don't share our values, one day they might be the majority.

What a huge, stinking pile of BS. You do realize that everyone in the US except Native Americans are immigrants or descendants of immigrants, right? America as you know it now wouldn't exist except for immigrants. Immigrants, the "melting pot", and the diversity of ideas and backgrounds is what has made us strong. Well... most of us anyway. Dodgy

Used to be people that came here wanted to be Americans. Now they want to change it to be exactly like where they fled from.

We can't allow this to happen any longer.

It stops now.

30-01-2017, 12:09 PM
(30-01-2017 11:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  When you allow too many people in that don't share our values,

I share none of your values. I don't think you even have any. So get the fuck out of my country.

#sigh
[+] 9 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-01-2017, 12:09 PM

Go take an American History class you fucking idiot.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-01-2017, 12:12 PM
(30-01-2017 12:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 11:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  When you allow too many people in that don't share our values,

I share none of your values. So get the fuck out of my country.

Good luck with that.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

30-01-2017, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2017 12:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-01-2017 12:12 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 12:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I share none of your values. So get the fuck out of my country.

Good luck with that.

Irony seems a bit too subtle for you.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post