Trump's Immigration Ban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: Trump's Immigration Ban
(30-01-2017 12:54 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You should have the decency to masturbate in private -- especially when your fantasies are so grotesque.

Keeping it. The dimwit is inspiring some witty repartee at least. Big Grin

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-01-2017, 01:10 PM
(30-01-2017 12:54 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 12:36 PM)adey67 Wrote:  This is why people have lost respect for you, you don't need fucking guns in Europe its strict gun control that keeps our murder rate so much lower than yours the only reason you need so many guns is because you have such unrestricted access to firearms you need them because every other bastard has one, Europe it seems has more respect for civil liberties than you could hope to have.

I'm not convinced that we need them here. I've never owned a gun in my life, and have never missed them. I don't feel any "need" whatsoever for a gun. I don't feel any need to ban them, either, although it would be nice if we made more of an effort to keep them out of the hands of mentally unstable people, terrorists, etc. (I freely admit that this isn't necessarily easy to do -- but I'm unconvinced that we're trying very hard).

I appreciate your honesty mate, you guys do need guns for protection in my view simply because there are so many guns, I understand that you have vast areas of wilderness and a proud tradition of hunting so I'm not talking about hunting rifles but other weapons no one needs a Mac 10 in my view. Handguns are an issue but I can see you need them because as I said so many bad guys have them due to slack control you do need them. Its too late to turn back the clock the genie is out of the bottle.
30-01-2017, 01:12 PM
[Image: image.php?di=0B0T]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 7 users Like Minimalist's post
30-01-2017, 02:12 PM
(30-01-2017 01:12 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  [Image: image.php?di=0B0T]

If Conway is interested to learn anyting, there is a job vacancy.
I am sure Mr. G. would have been vey proud of the idea of alternative facts.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
30-01-2017, 02:23 PM
Australian adolescent citizens have now been added to Drumpf's list of "banned" Islamic entrants, which further proves Drumpf's paranoia—if he seriously believes that schoolkids are a "threat" to the American nation...

Donald Trump Immigration Ban: Melbourne High Student in US Visa Knock-back.

A Melbourne schoolboy claims to be the first Australian denied a US visa following President Donald Trump's controversial entry bans. Pouya Ghadirian, 15, was born in Australia but holds dual Iranian-Australian citizenship by descent.

Pouya, who is beginning his Year 11 studies at Melbourne High School this week, says he and his dad reacted emotionally to the news.

"I have Australian citizenship. I was born here. It doesn't make sense and it can't be right."

Having read the personally disastrous opinions of Drumpf from all over the globe—including numerous heads of government and respected political commentators—I can't see Drumpf surviving beyond the next two years. Every day, he's handing even more ammunition to his opponents, including those in Congress. Never before in history has a new POTUS been so despised and publicly vilified.

Previously, the most "hated" US president was Harry S. Truman, with a lowest approval rating of 22% and a highest approval rating of 87% in 1952.
Compare this with Drumpf's 42% lowest and 46% highest (as of 24 Jan 17).
Gallup Historical Statistics and Trends.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
30-01-2017, 02:44 PM
(30-01-2017 12:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Used to be people that came here wanted to be Americans. Now they want to change it to be exactly like where they fled from.

Not so...

The newest generations of immigrants are assimilating into American society as fast and broadly as the previous ones, with their integration increasing over time "across all measurable outcomes", according to a report published on yesterday by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.

Today, the 41 million immigrants in the United States represent 13.1% of the US population. The US-born children of immigrants, the second generation, represent another 37.1 million people, or 12% of the population. Thus, together the first and second generations account for 25% of the US population.

excerpted from The National Academies Press, The Integration of Immigrants into American Society (2015).

You're reasoning on this is reminiscent of the McCarthy isolationist viewpoint of the 1950s and is thus laughably outmoded. You really need to get out and about a bit more methinks. Undecided

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
30-01-2017, 02:49 PM
This is some kind of fun, yeah boy! Bannon von Gerbils and his hate filled anti atheist view.

http://streamable.com/4duae

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-01-2017, 02:54 PM
(30-01-2017 12:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Used to be people that came here wanted to be Americans. Now they want to change it to be exactly like where they fled from.

Actually Ignoramusgigantico, that's PRECISELY backwards and completely FALSE.
The people who founded this nation came here to escape religious persecution, and they came here to keep their cultural values and REMAIN to a degree, the way they were and practice the religions they believed in.

Thanks for proving yet again, you know NOTHING about the US and it's history.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
30-01-2017, 02:58 PM
(30-01-2017 02:44 PM)SYZ Wrote:  You're reasoning on this is reminiscent of the McCarthy isolationist viewpoint of the 1950s

This shouldn't be surprising.

One of Trump's mentors is Ray Cohn, who was McCarthy's right-hand man. Source: A mentor in shamelessness: the man who taught Trump the power of publicity
30-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Now he's just being uppity. LDH's gonna be all over him for joining the Black Panthers and inciting riots.

[Image: obama_zpsyhjhok7z.png]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post