Trump's Immigration Ban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2017, 11:24 PM
RE: Trump's Immigration Ban
(28-01-2017 11:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 10:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Slowly but surely the western world is correcting our mistakes of the last 10 years. Brexit, Trump and soon Le Pen.

The people will take their countries back from liberal nutjobs.

Just be glad we're using votes.

Like the recession the Republicans led us into at the end of the Bushwacker years ? Those mistakes that Obama pulled us out of ?

President's don't make laws. Congress does. A democrat congress during the Bush years caused a recession. A republican congress during the Obama years got us out of it.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2017, 11:36 PM
FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Following the triumphal victory of our Supreme Leader via the democratic Electoral Frottage system, and recent information provided by Girlyman:

Quote:Edit - After rereading, it appears it is perfectly legal for him to ban based on religion instead of nationality

... it has been decreed that, by Executive Order, no Agnostics will be permitted to enter this forum.

Make TTA Atheist Again

Rolleyes

[+] 10 users Like DLJ's post
29-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Quote:Darweesh spent a decade working for the United States military in Iraq as an interpreter and engineer and had been granted an entry visa after background checks; Alshawi had been granted a visa in order to join his wife and son who are already permanent residents of the US after their similar service with the US military.

Quote:Slowly but surely the western world is correcting our mistakes

If one considers it to be a "mistake" to let people into a country, whose military these very people worked for a decade, then this person obviously doenst value service for this military high. Someone who doesnt value the military of his own country very high is not patriotic, and i suppose people like this are called......liberal. Laugh out load

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
29-01-2017, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2017 06:57 AM by Deesse23.)
Quote:Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

§1 But keep those from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen for the next 90 days. Thank you!

§2 Please keep those from Syria particularly and indefinitely! We have already accepted 12.000 people from there. This is the US and not a vast country like Germany who can afford 300.000. If you are Syrian and want to see your relatives and friends, you should better apply to Germany anyway (or Turkey, or Lebanon, or Jordan).

§3 Please keep also those related to §1 who are dual-nationals but have an additional passport. Thank you very much!

§4 Please wait a secnd until i have figured out what exactly i meant in §3 with "dual-nationals". Sorry for the inconvenience.

§5 When you queue up please pay attention: Those who belong to a religion that is a minority in their country of origin (and we are talking about muslim middle east) are first in line. Sorry for the inconvenience if you are muslim. If you want to move forward in the queue, please consider to convert ot christianity first in order to (probably) increase your persecution index. We have freedom, but we have priorities too, you know.

We hope you enjoy your stay in the U.S.A. the "land of the free" *looks up for some formation of jets flying overhead*.....well, free, as long as §1-5 dont apply to you.

Thank you for your attention, and now: hush hush back to your home. There are a lot more people in the queue.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
29-01-2017, 02:00 AM
(29-01-2017 12:47 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
Quote:Darweesh spent a decade working for the United States military in Iraq as an interpreter and engineer and had been granted an entry visa after background checks; Alshawi had been granted a visa in order to join his wife and son who are already permanent residents of the US after their similar service with the US military.

Quote:Slowly but surely the western world is correcting our mistakes

If one considers it to be a "mistake" to let people into a country, whose military these very people worked for a decade, then this person obviously doenst value service for this military high. Someone who doesnt value the military of his own country very high is not patriotic, and i suppose people like this are called......liberal. Laugh out load

They worked for the military as interpreters. They weren't members of our armed forces.

29-01-2017, 02:02 AM
Stay in your own country. We don't want you here. No more immigrants!

29-01-2017, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2017 05:49 AM by adey67.)
(29-01-2017 02:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Stay in your own country. We don't want you here. No more immigrants!

Ein volk ein Reich ein Fuhrer. You've gone from being a guy who was enjoying a bit of Schadenfreude to being an asshole troll deliberately baiting people, any legitimacy you may once have had is well and truly gone. I simply don't understand why you are behaving in this manner, its genuinely scary coming from an LEO No
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
29-01-2017, 03:56 AM
(29-01-2017 02:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Stay in your own country. We don't want you here. No more immigrants!

[Image: 52406366.jpg]

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
29-01-2017, 05:23 AM

Wish your ancestors had done that.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
29-01-2017, 06:20 AM
This is really scary. I think Trump will get rid of state & church separation and will actually make this a "christian" nation.

As far as I'm concerned, him prioritizing christians is violating the very 1st amendment. What if some of the refugees are atheists? They will get denied entry because they don't believe in something doesn't exist? The refugees who are atheist are probably the very least ones to worry about.

So soon when you want to enter this country, US Customs will ask what religion you practice. If you say anything but christian, you get denied entry. That will most likely happen.

Honestly, I should just kill myself. I'm tired of this useless fucking world.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.