Trump's Immigration Ban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Trump's Immigration Ban
(26-06-2017 11:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  It just adds fuel to the forthcoming revolution.

Evil_monster

I sure hope not. I'm too old for that shit. I'd be taking the exit while the going is good.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2017, 12:11 PM
(26-06-2017 12:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 11:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  It just adds fuel to the forthcoming revolution.

Evil_monster

I sure hope not. I'm too old for that shit. I'd be taking the exit while the going is good.
But isn't that what trump and darklord want you to do ?
Resist !!!!!!!!!
26-06-2017, 12:51 PM
(26-06-2017 12:11 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 12:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  I sure hope not. I'm too old for that shit. I'd be taking the exit while the going is good.
But isn't that what trump and darklord want you to do ?
Resist !!!!!!!!!

Pffft. I am here to enjoy what's left of my life. I won't enjoy being invaded and shot at. Younger folk will have to handle that.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
26-06-2017, 03:51 PM
(26-06-2017 12:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 12:11 PM)adey67 Wrote:  But isn't that what trump and darklord want you to do ?
Resist !!!!!!!!!

Pffft. I am here to enjoy what's left of my life. I won't enjoy being invaded and shot at. Younger folk will have to handle that.

Sorry but no, I forbid it we would all miss you anyways.
26-06-2017, 04:22 PM
(26-06-2017 03:51 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 12:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  Pffft. I am here to enjoy what's left of my life. I won't enjoy being invaded and shot at. Younger folk will have to handle that.

Sorry but no, I forbid it we would all miss you anyways.

Haha! Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Smile

28-06-2017, 01:23 PM
(26-06-2017 12:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 12:11 PM)adey67 Wrote:  But isn't that what trump and darklord want you to do ?
Resist !!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I have all I can do to cope with the demands of work (and the necessity to work well past retirement age), the needs of my family, and at some point of course, my own needs. Like Dom, I'm too old for this shit. I've worked against it in various ways my whole life, most recently doing something very uncomfortable for me that I've never done before (and, frankly, will never do again), campaigning for Bernie. Only to see his clear moral distinctives bypassed by an indifferent electorate with the attention span of a gnat, and to see some of his supporters descend into their own brand of "crazy".

The young are welcome to it. If I were a little wealthier, a little younger, and a little less tied down, and if this degenerative political climate wasn't pervasive worldwide, I'd physically exit the country of my birth. I no longer recognize it, trust it, or feel safe in it.
[+] 4 users Like mordant's post
28-06-2017, 02:54 PM
(28-06-2017 01:23 PM)mordant Wrote:  If I were a little wealthier, a little younger, and a little less tied down, and if this degenerative political climate wasn't pervasive worldwide, I'd physically exit the country of my birth. I no longer recognize it, trust it, or feel safe in it.

Doesn't change if you're young either. I no longer recognise any of the countries I've lived in, nor do I feel anything but contempt for the shitheads who lead them. There are still good people to be found, but shit really does rise to the top.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-12-2017, 07:48 PM
The Supreme Court has allowed Trump's travel ban to go into full effect while it goes through the courts, blocking the lower courts that have halted it.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/s...index.html

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
04-12-2017, 08:48 PM
This chit sure sounds like the Trump.

https://youtu.be/lvRZdNoHEf8

You have to be odd to be #1.
04-12-2017, 09:17 PM
(04-12-2017 08:48 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  This chit sure sounds like the Trump.

https://youtu.be/lvRZdNoHEf8

They realized they could win more elections by replacing white working class with poor immigrants.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]