Trump's Immigration Ban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: Trump's Immigration Ban
America is in an increasingly dangerous position Trump could cause widespread civil unrest, the nation is so divided its not inconceivable that there could be a second civil war or a rise in domestic terrorism. Seriously you have elected a total monster and are well on your way to becoming a pariah state. I only hope that Trumps pet poodle aka Teresa May doesn't get us involved in this horrible mess.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2017, 06:41 AM
What happened to the tea party? Weren't they supposed to uphold the constitution?

Freedom of religion looks to be flying out the window....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-01-2017, 07:05 AM
(29-01-2017 06:41 AM)Dom Wrote:  What happened to the tea party? Weren't they supposed to uphold the constitution?

Freedom of religion looks to be flying out the window....

Lets hope freedom from religion doesn't follow suit. I quite literally weep for your nation Sad
29-01-2017, 07:11 AM
If Trump is invited to the UK on a state visit I pledge to travel to London to join any organized demonstrations and there will be demonstrations that I'm sure of.
29-01-2017, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2017 07:23 AM by yakherder.)
(29-01-2017 02:00 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 12:47 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  If one considers it to be a "mistake" to let people into a country, whose military these very people worked for a decade, then this person obviously doenst value service for this military high. Someone who doesnt value the military of his own country very high is not patriotic, and i suppose people like this are called......liberal. Laugh out load

They worked for the military as interpreters. They weren't members of our armed forces.

Okay, some of our terps were admittedly dipshits. Others, we treated as our own and would have thrown a fit if they (our government) had tried to pull the same shit as they did with the Hmong back in Vietnam. A number of people in my unit wrote letters in an effort to sponsor one in particular. Yeah, it was a job and they weren't soldiers. Nonetheless, a good interpreter (i.e. one who makes an effort to keep us out of harm's way as opposed to feeding us false information and attempting to stab us in the back when pressured to do so) often gets his or herself labeled as a traitor for doing that job. We owe them more than a paycheck and a pink slip followed by what in many cases amounts to a death sentence when we decide their services are no longer required.

Many of these same people continue to work for the government in a training capacity. Those mock villages we use to create more realistic training wouldn't be possible without them.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
29-01-2017, 07:38 AM
(29-01-2017 02:00 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 12:47 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  If one considers it to be a "mistake" to let people into a country, whose military these very people worked for a decade, then this person obviously doenst value service for this military high. Someone who doesnt value the military of his own country very high is not patriotic, and i suppose people like this are called......liberal. Laugh out load

They worked for the military as interpreters. They weren't members of our armed forces.

Which part of the word "worked" did you not understand?...i mean didnt understand in my description of working for the US armed forces?
Best of luck with your strawmans next time. Thumbsup

Good to know you do respect foreigners working for the US armed forces not very much. Do workers with US passports share the same lack of respect from you?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
29-01-2017, 07:42 AM
(27-01-2017 11:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I wonder which country will be first to retaliate and refuse access to Murikans (maybe even targeting christian Murikans)?

I've felt the pain of this when applying for my visa for Pakistan. $$$ Ouch!

Angry

It was Iran by the way, Iran was the first.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-01-2017, 08:25 AM
Im torn on the whole subject.

Here in the UK, if you walk through my city, Derby, you will hear many different languages being spoken. Many different cultures, all with different views and lifestyles intermingling with one another, and for the most part it works.

What concerns me though is muslims. Overall they have bigger families than the natives here and on the face of it, that is not really harming anybody. I imagine though, as a numbers game, that eventually they will outbreed us and due to "democracy" they will want to bring in more rules and beliefs, based upon islam. I dont mean sharia law, but I dont wish for this country to become influenced by religion, any religion, as currently whilst britian identifies as christian, it has little effect on mostly an atheist country.

Trump is doing something else. Fair enough if you want to ban muslims, but why not muslims from ALL countries. Saudi arabia is a bag of shit with their lack of human rights and equality and Turkey was taking all of the oil ISIS was stealing until Russia fucked up all of their truck convoys.

Its divide and conquer he is playing, its illogical and doesnt make sense.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
29-01-2017, 08:32 AM
(29-01-2017 02:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Stay in your own country. We don't want you here. No more immigrants!

Seriously dude, is your dick really that small?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
29-01-2017, 08:37 AM
Just saw this on reddit:

[Image: 3c76af773abf47cc89d80116056e6d65?fit=max...55342e9eb9]

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 8 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post