Trump's Immigration Ban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2017, 09:52 AM
RE: Trump's Immigration Ban
(29-01-2017 07:11 AM)adey67 Wrote:  If Trump is invited to the UK on a state visit I pledge to travel to London to join any organized demonstrations and there will be demonstrations that I'm sure of.

I would put money down that he won't visit the UK in 2017.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2017, 09:55 AM
(29-01-2017 07:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 06:41 AM)Dom Wrote:  What happened to the tea party? Weren't they supposed to uphold the constitution?

Freedom of religion looks to be flying out the window....

Lets hope freedom from religion doesn't follow suit. I quite literally weep for your nation Sad

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
29-01-2017, 09:57 AM
(29-01-2017 09:52 AM)skyking Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 07:11 AM)adey67 Wrote:  If Trump is invited to the UK on a state visit I pledge to travel to London to join any organized demonstrations and there will be demonstrations that I'm sure of.

I would put money down that he won't visit the UK in 2017.

Why not? He'd get yuuuge crowds. A lot more than he got at his inauguration here. But they might be a tad unruly.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
29-01-2017, 10:04 AM
(29-01-2017 08:25 AM)bemore Wrote:  Im torn on the whole subject.

Here in the UK, if you walk through my city, Derby, you will hear many different languages being spoken. Many different cultures, all with different views and lifestyles intermingling with one another, and for the most part it works.

What concerns me though is muslims. Overall they have bigger families than the natives here and on the face of it, that is not really harming anybody. I imagine though, as a numbers game, that eventually they will outbreed us and due to "democracy" they will want to bring in more rules and beliefs, based upon islam. I dont mean sharia law, but I dont wish for this country to become influenced by religion, any religion, as currently whilst britian identifies as christian, it has little effect on mostly an atheist country.

Trump is doing something else. Fair enough if you want to ban muslims, but why not muslims from ALL countries. Saudi arabia is a bag of shit with their lack of human rights and equality and Turkey was taking all of the oil ISIS was stealing until Russia fucked up all of their truck convoys.

Its divide and conquer he is playing, its illogical and doesnt make sense.

It makes sense. He has trump towers in the countries he didn't ban.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-01-2017, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2017 11:47 AM by Shai Hulud.)
(29-01-2017 07:38 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 02:00 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They worked for the military as interpreters. They weren't members of our armed forces.

Which part of the word "worked" did you not understand?...i mean didnt understand in my description of working for the US armed forces?
Best of luck with your strawmans next time. Thumbsup

Good to know you do respect foreigners working for the US armed forces not very much. Do workers with US passports share the same lack of respect from you?

Good to know LDH respects those men and women who quite literally risk their lives by working as interpreters with the US military, whom are often targeted for execution by those they work against, as are their families. Here LDH, have an old clip from John Oliver, with an interpreter in near tears as he talks about his family members who were killed because he worked for our nation, while you seem to not care about them.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Shai Hulud's post
29-01-2017, 10:45 AM
A
(29-01-2017 09:57 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 09:52 AM)skyking Wrote:  I would put money down that he won't visit the UK in 2017.

Why not? He'd get yuuuge crowds. A lot more than he got at his inauguration here. But they might be a tad unruly.

Yup, I'd throw a brick at the dead cat on top of his head. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
29-01-2017, 10:49 AM
Quote:What happened to the tea party? Weren't they supposed to uphold the constitution?

No. They were racist scumbags who couldn't stand the idea of a black president. Hint: Watch what they do - don't listen to what they say.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
29-01-2017, 10:54 AM
(29-01-2017 10:49 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:What happened to the tea party? Weren't they supposed to uphold the constitution?

No. They were racist scumbags who couldn't stand the idea of a black president. Hint: Watch what they do - don't listen to what they say.

It was a "tongue in cheek" comment. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-01-2017, 11:46 AM
"No foreign national in a foreign land, without ties to the United States, has any unfettered right to demand entry into the United States or to demand immigration benefits in the United States." - Official statement from DHS

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
29-01-2017, 11:49 AM
(29-01-2017 11:46 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "No foreign national in a foreign land, without ties to the United States, has any unfettered right to demand entry into the United States or to demand immigration benefits in the United States." - Official statement from DHS

So basically "damn stupid translators, we don't know them" is your response, when they and their families were killed for working for us?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post