Trump's Immigration Ban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: Trump's Immigration Ban
(29-01-2017 11:49 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 11:46 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "No foreign national in a foreign land, without ties to the United States, has any unfettered right to demand entry into the United States or to demand immigration benefits in the United States." - Official statement from DHS

So basically "damn stupid translators, we don't know them" is your response, when they and their families were killed for working for us?

Do you believe that Trump specifically targeted these translators or did they accidentally get caught up in the executive order? I'm sure Trump will tweak it as problems arise.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2017, 12:01 PM
(29-01-2017 11:55 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 11:49 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  So basically "damn stupid translators, we don't know them" is your response, when they and their families were killed for working for us?

Do you believe that Trump specifically targeted these translators or did they accidentally get caught up in the executive order? I'm sure Trump will tweak it as problems arise.

Because he's perfect and can do no wrong right ? Dude listen to yourself you sound like a brain dead automatonFrusty
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
29-01-2017, 12:06 PM
(29-01-2017 12:01 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 11:55 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Do you believe that Trump specifically targeted these translators or did they accidentally get caught up in the executive order? I'm sure Trump will tweak it as problems arise.

Because he's perfect and can do no wrong right ? Dude listen to yourself you sound like a brain dead automatonFrusty

Maybe brain dead automotons shouldn't be allowed to vote or be considered citizens.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
29-01-2017, 12:07 PM
(29-01-2017 11:49 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  So basically "damn stupid translators, we don't know them" is your response, when they and their families were killed for working for us?

No I don't think that he went after them specifically. However, your blind faith in Trump being able to do no wrong is as disturbing as it was when one ultra liberal friend's husband told me Obama was incapable of doing anything wrong. Also, I'd not hold my breath on the tweaking; remember how President Trump stated that preference would be given to Christians? Tell the Syrian Christian family that was sent back at the airport in Philadelphia last night that. And before you quote that DHS statement about them, they have American citizens who are family that they've been legally coming to the U.S. through the system for the past 15 years to join.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
29-01-2017, 12:11 PM

That's what happens when one idiot writes the laws.

At least when congress (a group of idiots) does it, they're more likely to catch little details like that.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
29-01-2017, 12:33 PM
I rather suspect Trumps entire tenure will be one of executive orders as he brooks no decent, democracy USA RIP
29-01-2017, 01:05 PM
(29-01-2017 11:49 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 11:46 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "No foreign national in a foreign land, without ties to the United States, has any unfettered right to demand entry into the United States or to demand immigration benefits in the United States." - Official statement from DHS

So basically "damn stupid translators, we don't know them" is your response, when they and their families were killed for working for us?

We work directly with some of these translators. They're loyalty to the USA is unparalleled. Unlike the loud dim halfwit and his seditious ilk who care only about getting what they think they deserve and resent the fact when they've gotten exactly what they deserve it turns out to be so little (which couldn't possibly be reflective of their own actual market value but must be because some lazy traitor is sucking off their rather tiny less than lunch money teat), these American heroes literally put the interests of the US above their own lives and risk to their families. Unlike the loopy dunderhead who enjoys our freedoms and liberty solely by virtue of (a most unfortunate) birth, they deeply and literally viscerally appreciate what this country fundamentally stands for and will defend it to the death. Only thing LDH is gonna do is start whining next fall when he ain't got no health care because of Obama.

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-01-2017, 01:12 PM
(29-01-2017 02:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Stay in your own country. We don't want you here. No more immigrants!
And what generation are you? A 3rd/4th generation US?

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
29-01-2017, 01:18 PM
I'm gonna say something that's not gonna be popular here (no surprise) but I'm gonna do it anyway, hate me hate me not I cannot stay silent on this anymore.....
If you gave LDH a pos rep you fucking seriously need to re evaluate your life I mean what the fuck !!!!!!!, bollocks man Angry
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
29-01-2017, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2017 02:04 PM by DLJ.)
(29-01-2017 01:11 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  ...
ยง1 But keep those from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen for the next 90 days. Thank you!

I've read the Exec Order.

No mention of the other countries, only Syria.

Quote:c) Pursuant to section 212(f) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1182(f), I hereby proclaim that the entry of nationals of Syria as refugees is detrimental to the interests of the United States and thus suspend any such entry until such time as I have determined that sufficient changes have been made to the USRAP to ensure that admission of Syrian refugees is consistent with the national interest.

Aaaand...
(29-01-2017 01:18 PM)adey67 Wrote:  ...
If you gave LDH a pos rep you fucking seriously need to re evaluate your life I mean what the fuck !!!!!!!, bollocks man Angry

... that just triggers the contrarian in me. Maybe I'll up his rep to +4.

Tongue