Trump's Immigration Ban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Trump's Immigration Ban
Demonstrations at many airports and at the White House.

Lots of them.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2017, 02:16 PM
(28-01-2017 11:24 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 11:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Like the recession the Republicans led us into at the end of the Bushwacker years ? Those mistakes that Obama pulled us out of ?

President's don't make laws. Congress does. A democrat congress during the Bush years caused a recession. A republican congress during the Obama years got us out of it.

You really are a stupid man.
What laws exactly are you talking about. Tell us how each of those congresses did that.
I see, besides all the other things you never studied, Economics can be added to the list.

As far as no more immigrants, whom would you suggest take care of American patients
http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarth...5ce4ee345b
and work as scientists and engineers ?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarth...5ce4ee345b

Your ignorance of reality is astounding, Dork Osama Lard.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-01-2017, 02:30 PM
(29-01-2017 01:59 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 01:11 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  ...
§1 But keep those from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen for the next 90 days. Thank you!

I've read the Exec Order.

No mention of the other countries, only Syria.

Quote:c) Pursuant to section 212(f) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1182(f), I hereby proclaim that the entry of nationals of Syria as refugees is detrimental to the interests of the United States and thus suspend any such entry until such time as I have determined that sufficient changes have been made to the USRAP to ensure that admission of Syrian refugees is consistent with the national interest.

Aaaand...
(29-01-2017 01:18 PM)adey67 Wrote:  ...
If you gave LDH a pos rep you fucking seriously need to re evaluate your life I mean what the fuck !!!!!!!, bollocks man Angry

... that just triggers the contrarian in me. Maybe I'll up his rep to +4.

Tongue

Jebus nooooo Tongue
29-01-2017, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2017 02:35 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-01-2017 11:55 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 11:49 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  So basically "damn stupid translators, we don't know them" is your response, when they and their families were killed for working for us?

Do you believe that Trump specifically targeted these translators or did they accidentally get caught up in the executive order? I'm sure Trump will tweak it as problems arise.

The most terrifying aspect of this is precisely the fact that he had no clue what the unintended consequences would be because he hadn't even thought to consider them let alone ask someone who might actually know. Consequential decisions are being made without even cursory regard for the consequences. The latest line I heard out of Trumpspeak is that Trump is doing this to aggravate Congress into taking action. Whether by design or not, he's doing exactly what he said he was gonna do and it is having the effect of lighting a fire under the ass of a bunch of pasty old rich white men.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Quinnipiac poll concerning this ban is out today. Approval 48%, disapprove 42%.

Careful liberals, the midterms are up next.

You are going to alienate even more independent voters who agree with Trump on the issues you all are freaking out about.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
29-01-2017, 03:14 PM
(29-01-2017 11:49 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  So basically "damn stupid translators, we don't know them" is your response, when they and their families were killed for working for us?

Do you believe that Trump specifically targeted these translators or did they accidentally get caught up in the executive order? I'm sure Trump will tweak it as problems arise.

Like so many other things he says and does, I don't think he thought it through very well at all.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
29-01-2017, 03:24 PM

This is what happens when brain-damaged fuckheads with attention spans of less than 5 seconds get elected. It's easy for a shitstain like him to run his fucking mouth during a campaign. Now we see that he hasn't got a fucking clue what he is doing and he has surrounded himself with assholes who are even dumber than he is.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post
29-01-2017, 03:29 PM
(29-01-2017 03:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 11:55 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Do you believe that Trump specifically targeted these translators or did they accidentally get caught up in the executive order? I'm sure Trump will tweak it as problems arise.

Like so many other things he says and does, I don't think he thought it through very well at all.

He has no sense of detail or nuance. There's something very important lacking in this man's brain.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
29-01-2017, 03:30 PM
(29-01-2017 03:24 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 11:55 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Do you believe that Trump specifically targeted these translators or did they accidentally get caught up in the executive order? I'm sure Trump will tweak it as problems arise.

This is what happens when brain-damaged fuckheads with attention spans of less than 5 seconds get elected. It's easy for a shitstain like him to run his fucking mouth during a campaign. Now we see that he hasn't got a fucking clue what he is doing and he has surrounded himself with assholes who are even dumber than he is.

Is that even fucking possible?????????
29-01-2017, 03:34 PM
(29-01-2017 03:24 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  

I'm hoping he "oh magoo, you've done it again" bumbles his way through his tenure for all our sakes.

#sigh