Trump's Immigration Ban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Trump's Immigration Ban
(29-01-2017 03:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm hoping he "oh magoo, you've done it again" bumbles his way through his tenure for all our sakes.

I thought we had that with G.W. Bush. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
29-01-2017, 03:45 PM
(29-01-2017 03:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 03:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm hoping he "oh magoo, you've done it again" bumbles his way through his tenure for all our sakes.

I thought we had that with G.W. Bush. Tongue

Bush was just a dumb ass Trump is a vile dangerous dumbass.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
29-01-2017, 03:57 PM
(29-01-2017 03:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  Like so many other things he says and does, I don't think he thought it through very well at all.

Fixt

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
29-01-2017, 04:58 PM
STATEMENT BY SENATORS McCAIN & GRAHAM ON EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION

#sigh
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-01-2017, 05:41 PM
(29-01-2017 03:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 03:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  Like so many other things he says and does, I don't think he thought it through very well at all.

He has no sense of detail or nuance. There's something very important lacking in this man's brain.

Yeah, it's the actual brain.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
29-01-2017, 05:41 PM
(29-01-2017 04:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  STATEMENT BY SENATORS McCAIN & GRAHAM ON EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION

Ooooh! That says so much about the behind-the-scenes butt-hurt.

Consider

29-01-2017, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2017 06:05 PM by cactus.)
They tell Trump that he should have thought more carefully about the consequences of his executive action, and Trump responds on Twitter with:
Quote:The joint statement of former presidential candidates John McCain & Lindsey Graham is wrong - they are sadly weak on immigration. The two Senators should focus their energies on ISIS, illegal immigration and border security instead of always looking to start World War III.

Lol, wanting to start WWIII wouldn't make them incorrect when they point out Trump's lack of foresight on the green card thing. Maybe he should just own up to his mistake instead of keeping quiet while the judicial system scrambles to deal with his mess.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
29-01-2017, 06:08 PM
(29-01-2017 05:58 PM)cactus Wrote:  They tell Trump that he should have thought more carefully about the consequences of his executive action, and Trump responds on Twitter with:
Quote:The joint statement of former presidential candidates John McCain & Lindsey Graham is wrong - they are sadly weak on immigration. The two Senators should focus their energies on ISIS, illegal immigration and border security instead of always looking to start World War III.

Lol, wanting to start WWIII wouldn't make them incorrect when they point out Trump's lack of foresight on the green card thing. Maybe he should just own up to his mistake instead of keeping quiet while the judicial system scrambles to deal with his mess.

Having him mention WWIII is scary. Malignant narcissists tend to weave current thoughts into current narrative.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-01-2017, 06:08 PM
(29-01-2017 05:58 PM)cactus Wrote:  Maybe he should just own up to his mistake instead of keeping quiet while the judicial system scrambles to deal with his mess.

Mistake? By Trump? He doesn't make mistakes. He only does good. The best good. Believe me.

I never thought I'd see the day when Lindsey Graham looked liked the voice of reason. I just hope these senators that speak out also vote against at least the most egregious proposals from the crybaby in chief.

So... do we start a pool on how long it takes before Dumpster manages to insult every other world leader and ostracize every other nation? I give it a month; maybe two if he gets his knickers in a twist over something and loses a week in a twitter battle.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
29-01-2017, 06:39 PM
The protests and the international community must be having some effect. We have had some clarifying (not) statements.

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/pos...7643610725

Quote:Donald J. Trump
1 hr ·
Statement Regarding Recent Executive Order Concerning Extreme Vetting
“America is a proud nation of immigrants and we will continue to show compassion to those fleeing oppression, but we will do so while protecting our own citizens and border. America has always been the land of the free and home of the brave.
We will keep it free and keep it safe, as the media knows, but refuses to say. My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months. The seven countries named in the Executive Order are the same countries previously identified by the Obama administration as sources of terror. To be clear, this is not a Muslim ban, as the media is falsely reporting.
This is not about religion - this is about terror and keeping our country safe. There are over 40 different countries worldwide that are majority Muslim that are not affected by this order. We will again be issuing visas to all countries once we are sure we have reviewed and implemented the most secure policies over the next 90 days.
I have tremendous feeling for the people involved in this horrific humanitarian crisis in Syria. My first priority will always be to protect and serve our country, but as President I will find ways to help all those who are suffering.”

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man