Trump's Latest Claim- Rigged Election

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2016, 08:44 AM
Trump's Latest Claim- Rigged Election
Trump is quoted in my newspaper as saying that the 2016 presidential election could be rigged. I guess his numbers aren't what he wants, so the next step is to say that the process is messed up. That's a double-edged sword, though, because if he did win, he'd have to eat those words. Of course, given his record, what's a few more words to swallow?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: Trump's Latest Claim- Rigged Election
He's been saying this for weeks. He offers no evidence, no detail on how this could be done, just the ridiculous accusation.

He's going to lose, he probably knows it, and he's making excuses.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
15-09-2016, 09:25 AM
Although instances of voter fraud are rare and Trump has little to fear from that, he is facing serious media bias. The media does anything to protect Hillary. CBS recently edited comments by Bill Clinton about her health, removing the word "frequently." (they say they removed it due to time constraints, obvious bullshit). Another thing I noticed was MSNBC didn't show Hillary collapse, just the beginning of the video where she first starts to wobble with the commentary that "Hillary got a little wobbly after overheating yesterday."

Media is protecting her.

Rigged.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
15-09-2016, 09:31 AM
MSNBC isn't "media". They are to the democrats what Fox News is to the republicans: the propoganda arm of their respective political party. Joseph Goebbels would blush if he saw either of those networks in action. You can't expect either one of them to show any kind of transparency or honesty.

As a secondary point, I'm pretty sure that's not what he means by "rigged". I think he is implying it's not an honest election and won't be decided by votes. He's playing a dangerous game. I get not supporting or voting for Hillary, but I can't believe anyone would vote for him.

15-09-2016, 09:38 AM
(15-09-2016 08:55 AM)BnW Wrote:  He's been saying this for weeks. He offers no evidence, no detail on how this could be done, just the ridiculous accusation.

He's going to lose, he probably knows it, and he's making excuses.

Or plans to try to start an uprising about it. That's what I fear. That man scares the shit outta me and I just don't get that people don't see him more clearly - he is so simple.

If you say it about me, I'll say it about you.

If I say it often and loud enough, it's true.

I am the smartest, the best, the most skilled etc. etc.

I am the most beloved, popular... people will do what I say and fight for me.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
15-09-2016, 09:43 AM
(15-09-2016 09:31 AM)BnW Wrote:  I get not supporting or voting for Hillary, but I can't believe anyone would vote for him.

SANTORUM 2016! MAKE AMERICA FRIGID AGAIN!

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-09-2016, 09:44 AM
(15-09-2016 09:31 AM)BnW Wrote:  MSNBC isn't "media". They are to the democrats what Fox News is to the republicans: the propoganda arm of their respective political party. Joseph Goebbels would blush if he saw either of those networks in action. You can't expect either one of them to show any kind of transparency or honesty.

As a secondary point, I'm pretty sure that's not what he means by "rigged". I think he is implying it's not an honest election and won't be decided by votes. He's playing a dangerous game. I get not supporting or voting for Hillary, but I can't believe anyone would vote for him.

Although Trump is not my ideal candidate, I've already lived under one Clinton presidency and have no desire to live through another (assault weapons ban, 30% of my paycheck to federal taxes). I'm voting for Trump for right leaning justices on the Supreme Court. That is all. I know Trump won't get half the shit done that he's campaigning for. Although his daycare tax plan and maternity leave plan was the best I've seen from any candidate recently.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
15-09-2016, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2016 09:54 AM by GirlyMan.)
(15-09-2016 09:44 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Although his daycare tax plan ....

His daycare plan is decent if it was based on a TAX CREDIT as he publicly advertises instead of a TAX DEDUCTION which is what it really is. The man even lies about his own policies. Hillary's plan is based on tax credits.

#sigh
15-09-2016, 01:19 PM
(15-09-2016 09:44 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 09:31 AM)BnW Wrote:  MSNBC isn't "media". They are to the democrats what Fox News is to the republicans: the propoganda arm of their respective political party. Joseph Goebbels would blush if he saw either of those networks in action. You can't expect either one of them to show any kind of transparency or honesty.

Although Trump is not my ideal candidate, I've already lived under one Clinton presidency and have no desire to live through another (assault weapons ban, 30% of my paycheck to federal taxes). I'm voting for Trump for right leaning justices on the Supreme Court. That is all. I know Trump won't get half the shit done that he's campaigning for. Although his daycare tax plan and maternity leave plan was the best I've seen from any candidate recently.

That will all be great assuming we survive the retaliation for his nuclear first strike. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
15-09-2016, 01:38 PM
I think Hillary is at least as likely to get is into a shooting war with the likes of Russia. Putin is Trump's buddy, and Hillary favors a policy of antagonizing him.

[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post