Trump's Latest Claim- Rigged Election

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2016, 01:44 PM
RE: Trump's Latest Claim- Rigged Election
(15-09-2016 09:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 08:55 AM)BnW Wrote:  He's been saying this for weeks. He offers no evidence, no detail on how this could be done, just the ridiculous accusation.

He's going to lose, he probably knows it, and he's making excuses.

Or plans to try to start an uprising about it. That's what I fear. That man scares the shit outta me and I just don't get that people don't see him more clearly - he is so simple.

If you say it about me, I'll say it about you.

If I say it often and loud enough, it's true.

I am the smartest, the best, the most skilled etc. etc.

I am the most beloved, popular... people will do what I say and fight for me.

I stand with you. I have a lot of fear of that Bozo. Can you inagine when he loses him stirring up every Billy Joe Jim Bob to grab their assault rifles and do their second amendment thing and take America back from the voters!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
15-09-2016, 01:53 PM
Let's find out....

Get everyone to vote for Pee Wee Herman.....

If he doesn't win - we'll know......

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-09-2016, 02:30 PM
(15-09-2016 01:53 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Let's find out....

Get everyone to vote for Pee Wee Herman.....

If he doesn't win - we'll know......

Wink

Pee Wee could easily beat Donny. All he has to do is promise everyone a Rube-Goldberg breakfast machine. Tongue

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
15-09-2016, 03:43 PM
And Pee Wee's got better hair than Trump....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
15-09-2016, 04:05 PM
(15-09-2016 03:43 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And Pee Wee's got better hair than Trump....

heh

His sex scandals are also much smaller. I guess you might have found the next election ticket for the third Party: Enough of your Bullshit. It's going to be Pee Wee/Mr. T.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
15-09-2016, 06:08 PM
(15-09-2016 09:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  Or plans to try to start an uprising about it. That's what I fear. That man scares the shit outta me and I just don't get that people don't see him more clearly - he is so simple.

He is simple but so are his followers. That's what's really frightening.

The only thing worse than a Trump loss would be a Trump victory. You have to enjoy the irony though. In the event of an uprising, Obama will spend his last few weeks as POTUS deploying the US Army against Trump, having him tried for sedition and shipped of to Guantanamo Bay to rot.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
15-09-2016, 07:29 PM
(15-09-2016 06:08 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 09:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  Or plans to try to start an uprising about it. That's what I fear. That man scares the shit outta me and I just don't get that people don't see him more clearly - he is so simple.

He is simple but so are his followers. That's what's really frightening.

The only thing worse than a Trump loss would be a Trump victory. You have to enjoy the irony though. In the event of an uprising, Obama will spend his last few weeks as POTUS deploying the US Army against Trump, having him tried for sedition and shipped of to Guantanamo Bay to rot.

The army is as divided as everyone else. He'd probably have to fight Team Trump with the ATF or something.

'Murican Canadian
15-09-2016, 08:05 PM
Trump's Latest Claim- Rigged Election
(15-09-2016 08:55 AM)BnW Wrote:  He's going to lose, he probably knows it, and he's making excuses.

But who will he lose to? His opponent ain't lookin like she's going to make it.

[Image: dc0ba89c6f4d1f0284cef64f13a4c80e.jpg]
[Image: cf70fb694700e92152ce6a1cca18efaf.jpg]
15-09-2016, 09:12 PM
Quote:Or plans to try to start an uprising about it. That's what I fear.

Then he'd better take a good look at his ancient, wheezing, social-security beholden followers in a big hurry. Those deplorable shitheads couldn't storm a WalMart.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
15-09-2016, 11:56 PM
(15-09-2016 09:31 AM)BnW Wrote:  MSNBC isn't "media". They are to the democrats what Fox News is to the republicans: the propoganda arm of their respective political party. Joseph Goebbels would blush if he saw either of those networks in action. You can't expect either one of them to show any kind of transparency or honesty.
The problem is that it's not just Fox News and MSNBC. Virtually all the major MSM outlets, including CNN, the Huffington Post, the Washington Post and even The New York Times have abandoned all journalistic integrity to shill for Clinton and the Democrats. Just the other day, after Clinton collapsed while leaving the 9/11 ceremony, CNN interviewed her via phone and they were showing a clip of what happened while they were talking to her. The thing is, they cropped her feet out of the video and cut the video short so it looks like a little stumble rather than the full-blown collapse that it was. Her legs went completely limp in the raw video and she had to be dragged into the van like a limp corpse.

Another incident was when they interviewed the sister of that black thug who was shot, the one that caused all the riots. She was talking about how people shouldn't be burning down her city and immediately afterwards said that they should go to "the suburbs" and burn those places down. CNN edited the footage to cut out that last part and reported that she was advocating for a peaceful resolution to the issue. Their propaganda was so blatant that they had to publicly apologize for it on social media platforms after being called out on it by a lot of people.

Democrats, as a group, really are a special kind of ignorant and gullible. I know people shit on Republicans a lot, but Democrats are even worse in many ways. A study that came out a couple weeks ago showed that only 2% of Independents and 1% of Republicans think of Clinton as honest and trustworthy, compared to some 19% of Democrats. Similarly, a new Fox News poll that came out this week showed that over 50% of Democrats trust the mainstream media compared to only 14% of Republicans and 30% of Independents.

[Image: XY4V2g.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]