Trump's Narcissism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Trump's Narcissism
(19-01-2016 02:28 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 08:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  Because he is the smartest and most attractive male in the world. People who say things about his hair are just jealous. He is proud of his gorgeous hair, his ability to make people do his bidding, his infallible wit. He is a winner, and he will win the election.

In other words, he is delusional. Narcissists are delusional.

I heard a point made this morning in relation to Trump and his winner attitude that really reflects this concept.

The point was that if he were to lose the first primary of Iowa, it would pretty much damage his whole view and direction of his campaign. His concept and view is built upon him being a "winner" whenever he was asked about his position in his race or the joke of it, he brings up I'm leading in the polls. I'm #1 there and in this spot... Just simply losing the 1st real state vote may be enough to tarnish his whole vision and proclamation of being really the winning guy in the race.

Let's hope so.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Click on the "Trump's most controversial Quotes" pic.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pol...20156.html

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-01-2016, 05:23 PM
Just heard on the radio that Sarah Palin is "throwing her weight" in support of Turnup....errrr Trump. Sigh. Facepalm I'm not too surprised. They're both insane.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-01-2016, 06:14 PM
(19-01-2016 05:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Just heard on the radio that Sarah Palin is "throwing her weight" in support of Turnup....errrr Trump. Sigh. Facepalm I'm not too surprised. They're both insane.

Laugh out load

No way! That's just terrific.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
19-01-2016, 06:22 PM
Trump's Narcissism
Can we trust the polls that show him at #1? How easy would it be for him to buy them (yeah, all of them)?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
19-01-2016, 06:31 PM
(19-01-2016 06:14 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 05:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Just heard on the radio that Sarah Palin is "throwing her weight" in support of Turnup....errrr Trump. Sigh. Facepalm I'm not too surprised. They're both insane.

Laugh out load

No way! That's just terrific.

Wouldn't it be funny if he picked her for the VP position. Tweedle-dee and Tweedle dumb. God, comedians would have a field day. The funny would be endless.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Has Trump picked a running mate, yet? If there was a god, I'd pray the Palin was the choice. She absolutely torpedoed McCain's run. Can you imagine Trump/Palin as the Republican ticket? What a laugh riot!

Hmm, I like word play- here's an example- letter removal- Trump/Palin--> rump/pain
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
19-01-2016, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2016 07:40 PM by Brian37.)
Double post, edit, my finished post is the next one.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2016, 07:39 PM
(18-01-2016 09:16 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 07:24 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The upside is that, with his hair, he has common ground with Kim Jung Un that could be potentially used to strengthen diplomatic relations.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load Just one more crazy with a finger on the button! Thanks for the laugh! Thumbsup I wonder if the Donald wears elevator shoes, too. Huh Maybe it's just another case of "Angry Little Man" syndrome. I do not think that DT being president of the USA is good for the world's population.

I could see that conversation.

Un, "Everone picks on my hair"

Trump, "What do you know, me too"

Un, " I kill dissenters when they pick on me"

Trump, " Jeeze, well, my Constitution wont let me do that, I'm
jealous".

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
19-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Sarah Palin endorsed Trump, big whoppty doo. That's like Daffy Duck endorsing Scrooge McDuck.

[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post