Trump's Narcissism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Trump's Narcissism
He said (again) last night he was going to be "The best jobs president God ever created".
(Of course the blowhard never said how he will do that), but at least the fool is a consistent narcissist, and not a wishy-washy one. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-02-2016, 12:31 AM
(10-02-2016 01:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He said (again) last night he was going to be "The best jobs president God ever created".
(Of course the blowhard never said how he will do that), but at least the fool is a consistent narcissist, and not a wishy-washy one. Thumbsup

Does ol' Trumpy believe in God? 'Cos I think I spotted a loop-hole.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-02-2016, 12:42 AM
(10-02-2016 01:45 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 11:00 AM)Naridar Wrote:  Germany has elected a narcissist in 1933. It didn't go well. I'd advise the USA against repeating the same mistake.
DAE THINK THAT TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER? XDDDDD

Facepalm

If Hitler hadn't gone down in flames so very spectacularly I think many politicians in the 20th century would have liked to follow his model. For those of us who've experienced dictatorships and bad governance first hand, these kind of politics make us profoundly uncomfortable. Simple answers for simple voters. Simple, wrong answers. And yes, the fear is very much that a Putin or a Trump could, with their bellicose sabre rattling, cause another extremely costly and pointless war.

Say that Trump does dive into the Middle East with all guns blazing and Putin blocks him. Shoots down some American planes for good measure. Things will not be as simple as he pretends and imagines. Add to that suppose another few atrocities against civilian targets are carried out on American soil by Muslim terrorists. Someone capable of a measured response is needed.

Electing Trump seems to me like Bush round 3, only even stupider than the last one.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-02-2016, 02:40 AM
(11-02-2016 12:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  If Hitler hadn't gone down in flames so very spectacularly I think many politicians in the 20th century would have liked to follow his model. For those of us who've experienced dictatorships and bad governance first hand, these kind of politics make us profoundly uncomfortable. Simple answers for simple voters. Simple, wrong answers.
You know, when you paint the supporters of a presidential candidate with such a broad brush it just demonstrates that you're ignorant. Trump has a wide appeal; his voter demographics include people from all age groups, ethnicities, genders and educational backgrounds. Many of them (including the man himself) are far more intelligent and educated than you and I can ever hope to be. If you think his answers are wrong, feel free to demonstrate it.

(11-02-2016 12:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  And yes, the fear is very much that a Putin or a Trump could, with their bellicose sabre rattling, cause another extremely costly and pointless war.

Say that Trump does dive into the Middle East with all guns blazing and Putin blocks him. Shoots down some American planes for good measure. Things will not be as simple as he pretends and imagines. Add to that suppose another few atrocities against civilian targets are carried out on American soil by Muslim terrorists. Someone capable of a measured response is needed.

Electing Trump seems to me like Bush round 3, only even stupider than the last one.
As far as I know, Trump is the only candidate running for president right now who plans to improve the partnership between the US and Russia significantly instead of making it worse. He also seems to be the only candidate that Putin views favorably. I don't know where you get the idea from that he'd be like Bush considering that he was completely opposed to the Iraq war when it started more than a decade ago. Trump is far more intelligent than you give him credit for.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-02-2016, 02:55 AM
Trump is more intelligent than me? Laugh out load The dickhead who tries to bully news channels into not having a female host at his debate? The wanker who wants to build a wall to keep the naughty Mexicans out of very nice not xenophobic at all America? The shitstain who thinks Muslims should be told to fuck off home?

Serious presidential candidate mind you. Far more intelligent than you or I.

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-02-2016, 04:00 AM
(11-02-2016 02:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  Trump is more intelligent than me? Laugh out load The dickhead who tries to bully news channels into not having a female host at his debate? The wanker who wants to build a wall to keep the naughty Mexicans out of very nice not xenophobic at all America? The shitstain who thinks Muslims should be told to fuck off home?

If you think that you were talking about his actual policies and proposals in that post, then yes, you just proved my point for me. Why do you react to him in such an emotional way in the first place?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-02-2016, 04:45 AM
(11-02-2016 04:00 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 02:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  Trump is more intelligent than me? Laugh out load The dickhead who tries to bully news channels into not having a female host at his debate? The wanker who wants to build a wall to keep the naughty Mexicans out of very nice not xenophobic at all America? The shitstain who thinks Muslims should be told to fuck off home?

If you think that you were talking about his actual policies and proposals in that post, then yes, you just proved my point for me. Why do you react to him in such an emotional way in the first place?

So you're saying he did not do or say these widely publicised things? Comment on the sexism please? That is something indisputable. The anti-Muslim comments are also indisputable. Everyone, including other republicans, repudiated him over that. The only place you may have wiggle room is the wall. Incidentally your link tells me I must prove I'm not a robot to access Donald J Trump dot com, since I am a robot, I cannot follow it.

And frankly I couldn't give a shit about Trump Drinking Beverage "React to him in such an emotional way"? Pffft. I don't feel the need to call him a respectable citizen when he makes fear-mongering crap part of his comedic routine. If calling him a dickhead is being emotional then I guess I'm a drama queen.

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-02-2016, 04:57 AM
(11-02-2016 04:00 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

Probably because like me he can see the potential dangers for the world if such an unstable individual is elected leader of the most powerful nation in the world. Trump has no filter and bullies make lousy diplomats. There is genuine concern amongst peoples of other nations,we can see things from a different perspective looking from the outside in and our view is unobscured by internal colloquialism and what we see is very scary indeed.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-02-2016, 05:09 AM
Look I doubt very much if Trump can break stuff irreparably. Putin's proven that bullies make effective (if not well liked) diplomats. I just think he'd be a significant step backwards.

11-02-2016, 05:23 AM
(11-02-2016 05:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  Look I doubt very much if Trump can break stuff irreparably. Putin's proven that bullies make effective (if not well liked) diplomats. I just think he'd be a significant step backwards.
I sure hope you're right