Trump's Narcissism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Trump's Narcissism
I'm learning a lot here which is great, I just cannot get it out of my head that Trump as leader of the last world super power and with the codes for a sizeable nuclear arsenal is anything other than scary.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Vos, you don't think the quotes for example directed at Megyn Kelly were inappropriate bullshit? You're happy to excuse him? Because she asked him a question he didn't like? Please Rolleyes Fanboi moar.

The quotes show that he holds neither women nor people of other races in any sort of regard. I can't see how you can spin it otherwise.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-02-2016, 09:53 AM
I usually don't involve myself in campaigning activities but if Trump is the Republican nominee I'll campaign for whoever the Democrat is. I don't care who the hell that person is either. The local dog catcher will get my vote before Trump.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-02-2016, 10:32 AM
(11-02-2016 09:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Vos, you don't think the quotes for example directed at Megyn Kelly were inappropriate bullshit? You're happy to excuse him? Because she asked him a question he didn't like? Please Rolleyes Fanboi moar.
I don't think that his current demeanor is presidential by any means, but I do think his attacks on other people are hilarious. Try to watch this video without laughing. Laugh out load

(11-02-2016 09:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  The quotes show that he holds neither women nor people of other races in any sort of regard. I can't see how you can spin it otherwise.
His quotes show that he doesn't hold Megyn Kelly, illegal immigrants and Arabs who cheered on 9/11 in any sort of regard. How you go from that to women and people from other races in general is something I don't understand. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-02-2016, 10:58 AM
(11-02-2016 10:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  His quotes show that he doesn't hold Megyn Kelly, illegal immigrants and Arabs who cheered on 9/11 in any sort of regard. How you go from that to women and people from other races in general is something I don't understand. Consider

So... there are other quotes you know, not just referring to Megyn Kelly. These are taken from one single website.

Quote:"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?" –Donald Trump on Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina
At best, stupid.

Quote:"I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful." –Donald Trump, while teasing a presidential run in 2000

Quote:"You know, it really doesn`t matter what [the media] write as long as you`ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass." –Donald Trump

Thinks of women as his possessions.

Quote:"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me -- consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected." –Donald Trump

Tell me, these quotes aren't sexist at all? He clearly sees women as inferior beings who can't wait to fuck him.

Quote:"I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding...

I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility…then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics." –Donald Trump, three weeks before Obama released his long-form birth certificate in 2011
Conspiracy theories for the win.

Quote:"I have a great relationship with the blacks." –Donald Trump
Maybe you can say this statement by itself is not racist but it's pretty goddamn crass. Maybe I'm hyper-sensitive having spent my life in a society where racism is something that we are constantly aware of.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-02-2016, 11:06 AM
And further, your claim that he was correct about the New Jersey "celebrations involving thousands of people" is false, according to the Washington Post.

I'd pull quotes but the article is long.

11-02-2016, 11:14 AM
(11-02-2016 10:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  His quotes show that he doesn't hold Megyn Kelly, illegal immigrants and Arabs who cheered on 9/11 in any sort of regard. How you go from that to women and people from other races in general is something I don't understand. Consider

You need to research narcissism to understand the possible ramifications. There is a general wiki on narcissistic leadership - this is mostly the milder kind of narcissism discussed here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_leadership

At worst, he qualifies for this, and there is no way you can tell until something goes wrong: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-02-2016, 11:19 AM
(11-02-2016 09:19 AM)Vosur Wrote:  As for the 'unfounded' accusation...

Two people confabulating is not more reliable than one person confabulating.

There is no evidence for the claim. I thought you knew how this worked?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
11-02-2016, 10:22 PM
(11-02-2016 09:19 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 09:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  Allow me to quote you some Trump:

(taken from here).

Totally not a racist, sexist prick. Totally the most presidential looking and wonderful of all the republican candidates. Totally not a vapid, self-obsessed dickhead.
How are any of these statements racist or sexist? Huh
racism
1. Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior
2. The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races

sexism
1. Prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex

As for the 'unfounded' accusation...

"Trump combines terrible ideas & an alarming temperament; he's a racist, a sexist, a demagogue, a narcissist, a bully, and a dilettante. He lies so often and fluently it's hard to know if he realizes he's lying. He delights in schoolyard taunts and luxuriates in backlash."
A Donald Trump Presidency is a terrifying thought.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
12-02-2016, 02:29 AM
(11-02-2016 11:19 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Two people confabulating is not more reliable than one person confabulating.

[Image: confabulation.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.