Trump's Narcissism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2016, 09:51 PM
RE: Trump's Narcissism
Trump is the master. He is totally playing games to win. Media control, repeating simple phrases to ingrain in our human heads, border control to rally up our countries identity. "Make America great again" was what Reagan said. He's a pretty smart guy if you listen to what he says.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bpcaddy's post
13-02-2016, 10:17 PM
(13-02-2016 09:51 PM)bpcaddy Wrote:  Trump is the master. He is totally playing games to win. Media control, repeating simple phrases to ingrain in our human heads, border control to rally up our countries identity. "Make America great again" was what Reagan said. He's a pretty smart guy if you listen to what he says.

If by 'master' you mean 'rude, devious, conniving asshole', then I agree. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
14-02-2016, 07:59 AM
(13-02-2016 10:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-02-2016 09:51 PM)bpcaddy Wrote:  Trump is the master. He is totally playing games to win. Media control, repeating simple phrases to ingrain in our human heads, border control to rally up our countries identity. "Make America great again" was what Reagan said. He's a pretty smart guy if you listen to what he says.

If by 'master' you mean 'rude, devious, conniving asshole', then I agree. Drinking Beverage

Perhaps it means the doctor who character.

It fits that description

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-02-2016, 08:20 AM

Yeah he'll make America great again by moving the doomsday clock closer to midnight than its ever been before.
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
18-03-2016, 06:56 PM
I've changed my mind.
I too want to make America grate again.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-03-2016, 09:51 PM
(18-03-2016 06:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I've changed my mind.
I too want to make America grate again.

Could somebody do this to him?

[Image: myxZfO7.jpg]

Does this work for you?