Trump's Taxes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Trump's Taxes
I was going to get involved in the email bullshit and even wrote something but said fuck it.

So I'll leave this here:

Jim Webb? Let's review some things he has said.

"No benefit to anyone can come from women serving in combat."

"If a minister can lead the Senate in prayer every day ... what is so wrong with beginning every day of school with an ecumenical prayer?"

And of course, who could forget him saying this gem in the Democratic debate with a smirk on his face: "I'd have to say the enemy soldier that threw the grenade that wounded me, but he's not around right now to talk to."

He's a Democrat like I'm a purple breadbox. It's easy for you to say you'd like to see him as president because you don't live in our fucking country. The guy is a walking pressure-cooker with boiling testosterone.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2016, 09:49 PM
(06-10-2016 09:15 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I was going to get involved in the email bullshit and even wrote something but said fuck it.

So I'll leave this here:

"If a minister can lead the Senate in prayer every day ... what is so wrong with beginning every day of school with an ecumenical prayer?"

And of course, who could forget him saying this gem in the Democratic debate with a smirk on his face: "I'd have to say the enemy soldier that threw the grenade that wounded me, but he's not around right now to talk to."

He's a Democrat like I'm a purple breadbox. It's easy for you to say you'd like to see him as president because you don't live in our fucking country. The guy is a walking pressure-cooker with boiling testosterone.

Do you qualify to join the VFW?

I do. I'm a member.

And I can say from experience that women do not belong in combat. I have no problem with them being in the military. I also have no problems with them being in the actual warzone in a support role. But actual combat? Jim Webb is right. They are a liability. They couldn't do the things men could do. Sometimes it takes 2-3 of them to do what one man could do. That's not sexism. That's fact.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
06-10-2016, 10:20 PM
(06-10-2016 09:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 09:15 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I was going to get involved in the email bullshit and even wrote something but said fuck it.

So I'll leave this here:

I do. I'm a member.

And I can say from experience that women do not belong in combat. I have no problem with them being in the military. I also have no problems with them being in the actual warzone in a support role. But actual combat? Jim Webb is right. They are a liability. They couldn't do the things men could do. Sometimes it takes 2-3 of them to do what one man could do. That's not sexism. That's fact.

Then you have a minimum bench-press standard for active combat or something, dipshit. If there is a minimum requirement, and women meet or exceed it like everyone else, then what is the problem?

Or are we also going to eliminate all of the men who also cannot do what a single ubermensch can? Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-10-2016, 10:56 PM
(06-10-2016 09:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

So I'll leave this here:

I do. I'm a member.

I know a handful of women who could bench more than you, drink you under the table and can hit a target from 500 yards. You continue to lose everyone's respect here with every post you make. Webb is a fucking human testicle and fuck him.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-10-2016, 11:04 PM

So I'll leave this here:

Sorry Will, but when you callously dismiss a decorated war hero as a "pressure-cooker with boiling testosterone" on the basis of a single sound bite (a joke, no less) and try to argue that he's not a Democrat because some of his views don't align with the Democratic platform, all it does is demonstrate that you're not someone who can be reasoned with. I already gathered that impression from your previous posts in this section so this incident only serves to cements that view for me.

(06-10-2016 10:56 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  You continue to lose everyone's respect here with every post you make.
Speak for yourself.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
06-10-2016, 11:55 PM
(06-10-2016 11:04 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 10:56 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  You continue to lose everyone's respect here with every post you make.
Speak for yourself.

This is the addendum that gets triggered by almost every DLH post. He has a point he wants to make, and can almost be not completely awful about it...

[Image: tumblr_n3dfwlPSL11rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg]

07-10-2016, 02:32 AM
(06-10-2016 10:59 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 10:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Much as I imagine you will feel about Trump, even if the IRS finds nothing illegal (but still really, really scummy) with their tax audit.

Wonder how we're gonna feel when we find out there was no audit? I for one will not be surprised in the least.

Looks like it's not just me. Is Donald Trump actually under audit?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-10-2016, 02:52 AM
(06-10-2016 10:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Then you have a minimum bench-press standard for active combat or something, dipshit. If there is a minimum requirement, and women meet or exceed it like everyone else, then what is the problem?

IRC that is effectively what a UK general said: if they can pass the same tests they can do the same job.

From a couple of stories about female combat medics they certainly have the balls courage!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
07-10-2016, 03:10 AM
(07-10-2016 02:52 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 10:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Then you have a minimum bench-press standard for active combat or something, dipshit. If there is a minimum requirement, and women meet or exceed it like everyone else, then what is the problem?

IRC that is effectively what a UK general said: if they can pass the same tests they can do the same job.

From a couple of stories about female combat medics they certainly have the balls courage!

But we must protect our wimmin!!!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-10-2016, 03:13 AM
(07-10-2016 02:32 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 10:59 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Wonder how we're gonna feel when we find out there was no audit? I for one will not be surprised in the least.

Looks like it's not just me. Is Donald Trump actually under audit?

At this point, would either possibility surprise anyone?

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post