Trump's Taxes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Trump's Taxes
(03-10-2016 11:52 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Fuck Trump.

Will,

It might be politically incorrect to like "F*** Trump" on a debating forum, but sometimes political correctness just doesn't hit the spot. Yes

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2016, 01:11 PM
"Hypocracy"???

Are you fucking kidding????

Show me the schmuck who willingly pays the MAXIMUM amount of taxes he/she owes. Show me the guy who doesn't take every legal exemption and use every trick to lower his taxes..

Everyone tries to fuck the government out of a nickle.

You want to see hypocrisy?

Look to the guy who bitches about how little taxes somebody else owes..........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
03-10-2016, 01:18 PM
(03-10-2016 01:11 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  "Hypocracy"???

Show me the schmuck who willingly pays the MAXIMUM amount of taxes he/she owes. Show me the guy who doesn't take every legal exemption and use every trick to lower his taxes..

You clearly missed the point: The hypocrisy is him taking people to task for not paying taxes and then he himself not paying them.

If I'm going too fast for you, let me know and I'll use smaller, simpler words. Smartass

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like WillHopp's post
03-10-2016, 01:21 PM
(02-10-2016 10:31 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Regardless of whether or not he's paid any federal income taxes since 1995, what kind of successful businessman loses $916 million in a year?

It is actually worse than that. What kind of successful businessman looses 916 million in a year where the stock market goes up 37%?
03-10-2016, 01:28 PM
(03-10-2016 01:21 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 10:31 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Regardless of whether or not he's paid any federal income taxes since 1995, what kind of successful businessman loses $916 million in a year?

It is actually worse than that. What kind of successful businessman looses 916 million in a year where the stock market goes up 37%?

And like I said, during the real-estate boom, his biggest asset.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
03-10-2016, 01:35 PM
(03-10-2016 01:28 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 01:21 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  It is actually worse than that. What kind of successful businessman looses 916 million in a year where the stock market goes up 37%?

And like I said, during the real-estate boom, his biggest asset.

No wonder he's such a fan of real-estate busts.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-10-2016, 02:19 PM
If I post this twenty minute video. Through experience this will happen:

1: The video maker will be attacked and the info contained within will be disregarded.

2: No one will watch it.

3: People will watch it, but not like it.

4: Something else.

But as a bonus, the recent spoutings of the ex Miss Venezuela also get mentinned.

Enjoy Drinking Beverage

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
03-10-2016, 02:57 PM
(03-10-2016 02:19 PM)bemore Wrote:  If I post this twenty minute video. Through experience this will happen:

1: The video maker will be attacked and the info contained within will be disregarded.

2: No one will watch it.

3: People will watch it, but not like it.

4: Something else.

But as a bonus, the recent spoutings of the ex Miss Venezuela also get mentinned.

Enjoy Drinking Beverage

4. Something else.

Going to leave it here and watch it when I get back from town.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
03-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Well, since No. 4 encompasses all other reactions, you have the prophesy gifts of a New Testament forger.

----
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post
03-10-2016, 03:04 PM
(03-10-2016 01:18 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 01:11 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  "Hypocracy"???

You clearly missed the point: The hypocrisy is him taking people to task for not paying taxes and then he himself not paying them.

If I'm going too fast for you, let me know and I'll use smaller, simpler words. :smartass:

"Yeah, but his tax dodges are immoral and unethical whilst mine are fully justified."

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 3 users Like Gloucester's post