Trump's Taxes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Trump's Taxes
(02-10-2016 11:07 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 11:00 AM)Vosur Wrote:  He's already being audited, remember?

He hasn't offered any evidence of that.

He has been saying it all along, and I read that he IRS said that even though he was being audited he could still release his returns, and T Rump called the IRS spokes person a liar.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2016, 03:10 PM
(03-10-2016 01:21 PM)IƱigo Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 10:31 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Regardless of whether or not he's paid any federal income taxes since 1995, what kind of successful businessman loses $916 million in a year?

It is actually worse than that. What kind of successful businessman looses 916 million in a year where the stock market goes up 37%?

THat is part of his success knowing how to diddle the books so it looks as if he has lost money!
03-10-2016, 04:19 PM
(03-10-2016 03:04 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 01:18 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  You clearly missed the point: The hypocrisy is him taking people to task for not paying taxes and then he himself not paying them.

If I'm going too fast for you, let me know and I'll use smaller, simpler words. Smartass

"Yeah, but his tax dodges are immoral and unethical whilst mine are fully justified."

And that's the name of THAT song....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
04-10-2016, 03:00 AM
(03-10-2016 01:18 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  You clearly missed the point: The hypocrisy is him taking people to task for not paying taxes and then he himself not paying them.

If I'm going too fast for you, let me know and I'll use smaller, simpler words. Smartass

Will,

Yes, this is on the money.

D.
[+] 2 users Like Dworkin's post
04-10-2016, 07:05 AM
A couple of headliners from my local (Aussie) national daily...

"If the US presidential election were held today, Clinton would lead Trump 246 to 180 in the Electoral College, and had an 88 per cent chance of gaining the 270 electoral votes needed to become the US chief executive... Overall, the [Reuters/Ipsos] project showed that Clinton continued to hold the advantage over Trump in the College, the body that ultimately picks the president... In the week since the first debate on September 26, Trump has conducted himself like a party balloon fast losing gas."

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
04-10-2016, 07:16 AM
(04-10-2016 07:05 AM)SYZ Wrote:  A couple of headliners from my local (Aussie) national daily...

"If the US presidential election were held today, Clinton would lead Trump 246 to 180 in the Electoral College, and had an 88 per cent chance of gaining the 270 electoral votes needed to become the US chief executive... Overall, the [Reuters/Ipsos] project showed that Clinton continued to hold the advantage over Trump in the College, the body that ultimately picks the president... In the week since the first debate on September 26, Trump has conducted himself like a party balloon fast losing gas."

It sorta looks like he's passing gas......

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG_0EGfZ1uIyn-zoYXaw2...Zrysdpuk_q]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-10-2016, 08:01 AM
(03-10-2016 03:08 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(02-10-2016 11:07 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He hasn't offered any evidence of that.

He has been saying it all along, and I read that he IRS said that even though he was being audited he could still release his returns, and T Rump called the IRS spokes person a liar.

The calculation has been made that releasing his taxes will hurt him more than having to explain his reticence.

That releasing them will hurt him more than the realization by people of the fact in the preceding paragraph.

That this in itself is quite telling, still hurts him less than actually releasing them.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
04-10-2016, 08:35 AM
(04-10-2016 08:01 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 03:08 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  He has been saying it all along, and I read that he IRS said that even though he was being audited he could still release his returns, and T Rump called the IRS spokes person a liar.

The calculation has been made that releasing his taxes will hurt him more than having to explain his reticence.

That releasing them will hurt him more than the realization by people of the fact in the preceding paragraph.

That this in itself is quite telling, still hurts him less than actually releasing them.
It's a shitty world isn't it!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
04-10-2016, 09:23 AM
It's the Christian mantra: Why earn it when you can steal it and ask for forgiveness?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2016, 03:13 PM
(04-10-2016 08:01 AM)tomilay Wrote:  The calculation has been made that releasing his taxes will hurt him more than having to explain his reticence.

I wonder if he's worried about tort exposure of some sort or another. Presumably there is nothing criminal or the IRS would've Al Caponed him already.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus