Trump's Thanksgiving speech to the nation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Trump's Thanksgiving speech to the nation
(23-11-2016 05:48 PM)kim Wrote:  Fuck him - he's not a president, yet.

And never will be. Putting a clown in the whitehouse doesn't make him a president. It simply cheapens the office.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
23-11-2016, 08:27 PM
(23-11-2016 07:23 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  "I assure the american people that Melania and I will have the bigliest turkey. You've never seen such a turkey. It will be the best turkey. The. BEST. The juiciest and moistest turkey. The most patriotic turkey. Trust me. I have seen all the turkeys. I know turkeys. I am a turkey. "

fixt that for you

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 7 users Like unfogged's post
23-11-2016, 11:05 PM
Trump's Thanksgiving speech to the nation
I have a feeling y'all will wind up liking him.
24-11-2016, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2016 07:11 AM by EvolutionKills.)
You don't get to lead the kumbaya chant when you've been shitting all over best friend (who is gay) for over 8 months. Also, I wouldn't leave you alone in a room with my mother or sister, you creepy old rapist fuck.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-11-2016, 12:01 AM
(23-11-2016 11:05 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I have a feeling y'all will wind up liking him.

Not gonna happen. He's not going to magically become less reprehensible overnight.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-11-2016, 12:09 AM
(23-11-2016 11:05 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I have a feeling y'all will wind up liking him.

Dream on.

Here's a quote from a great article written by Charles Blow of the New York Times and this is exactly how I feel about trump.

"Trump actually seemed to soften some of his positions:

He seemed to indicate that he wouldn’t seek to prosecute Hillary Clinton. But he should never have said that he was going to do that in the first place.

He seemed to indicate that he wouldn’t encourage the military to use torture. But he should never have said that he would do that in the first place.

He said that he would have an “open mind” on climate change. But that should always have been his position.

You don’t get a pat on the back for ratcheting down from rabid after exploiting that very radicalism to your advantage. Unrepentant opportunism belies a staggering lack of character and caring that can’t simply be vanquished from memory. You did real harm to this country and many of its citizens, and I will never — never — forget that."

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 9 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-11-2016, 06:56 AM
I wonder if he is going to try his hand at being a charismatic speaker and rousing the masses a la Hitler.

Lots of molasses flowing from the future potus.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-11-2016, 07:33 AM
(24-11-2016 06:56 AM)Dom Wrote:  I wonder if he is going to try his hand at being a charismatic speaker and rousing the masses a la Hitler.

Lots of molasses flowing from the future potus.

He'll save that for when it's obvious that his vapidity isn't the panacea that the great unwashed thought it would be.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-11-2016, 07:48 AM
(23-11-2016 07:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  Any excuse to get his fat, empty, head on the TV.

Guy couldn't get enough of being on television since Home Alone 2.
24-11-2016, 08:35 AM
(24-11-2016 07:48 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 07:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  Any excuse to get his fat, empty, head on the TV.

Guy couldn't get enough of being on television since Home Alone 2.

Pretty sure that wasn't the first time that he was on teevee.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.