Trump's a snowflake, deal with it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Trump's a snowflake, deal with it
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/do...aws-236694

Quote: In another Twitter attack on The New York Times, President Donald Trump on Thursday floated whether the U.S. should change its libel laws, a threat he made as a candidate that worries First Amendment advocates and could exacerbate tensions between his administration and the press.

“The failing @nytimes has disgraced the media world,” Trump tweeted Thursday morning, sharing the link to a New York Post story critical of the Times. “Gotten me wrong for two solid years. Change libel laws?”

Fuck this pansy ass motherfucker.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
01-04-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Trump's a snowflake, deal with it
He is rather easily triggered....

Isn't he at his safe place tho on the weekends?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-04-2017, 01:43 PM
He also angrily tweeted at NBC News for covering Russia instead of the Obama scandal he made up. Y'all need to read more Strobel.

(01-04-2017 01:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  He is rather easily triggered....

Isn't he at his safe place tho on the weekends?

His Safe Space is under siege though. Tongue (Not April Fools, this is from the 24th.)

USA Today: Democrats introduce MAR-A-LAGO Act.

Quote:A group of Democratic members of Congress are playing the clever acronym game again.

One of the latest to be introduced and to target the Trump administration: the "Making Access Records Available to Lead American Government Openness Act."

Yes, the "MAR-A-LAGO Act."

The legislation would require the publication of White House visitor logs, something that was done regularly by the Obama administration but has since ended since President Trump took office. It would also mandate the release of visitor logs at other locations where the president conducts business -- for example, Mar-a-Lago, Trump's Florida resort that he has recently called the Southern White House.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
01-04-2017, 01:45 PM
I think Trump's safe space is inside his own head.

And let's be honest: there's plenty of room in there for him to hide in.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like EvieTheTurtle's post
01-04-2017, 02:15 PM
Oh, Trump is still being a whiny brat on Twitter? Hmm, I wouldn't have known. I haven't paid attention to the Infant-In-Chief's Twatter rants in weeks Sleepy
It gives me more time to focus on things I can control, like my health... Salad, anyone?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
01-04-2017, 02:30 PM
(01-04-2017 01:45 PM)EvieTheTurtle Wrote:  I think Trump's safe space is inside his own head.

And let's be honest: there's plenty of room in there for him to hide in.
And solitude, because who else would want to get in there? Blink No

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
01-04-2017, 02:56 PM
(01-04-2017 02:15 PM)cactus Wrote:  Oh, Trump is still being a whiny brat on Twitter? Hmm, I wouldn't have known. I haven't paid attention to the Infant-In-Chief's Twatter rants in weeks Sleepy
It gives me more time to focus on things I can control, like my health... Salad, anyone?

Yes please! Smile

Doesn't surprise me, a good handful of people born in a house where everything is fed to them on a silver spoon tend to have very soft skin. They feel entitled, I knew four people in my school who were used to high income and getting everything they wanted, every time you'd criticizes them they took it to facebook or twitter. I only knew one guy, who surprisingly was an atheist, who didn't show off his money. In fact he hated it when he had to tell people how much his parents made.
I remember I made a comment once, 'So your an atheist and you have a big couch.'
He laughed at that saying "I think you just described me in once sentence." Laugh out load

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
[+] 2 users Like Ruby Crystal's post
01-04-2017, 03:00 PM
(01-04-2017 02:15 PM)cactus Wrote:  Oh, Trump is still being a whiny brat on Twitter? Hmm, I wouldn't have known. I haven't paid attention to the Infant-In-Chief's Twatter rants in weeks Sleepy

You should follow Wendy's twitter. You will not regret it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze