Trump's an idiot. #Uno

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Trump's an idiot. #Uno
(15-01-2017 08:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: 5594340b8fe1a883969dd54af5f35603.jpg]

Watch his boy.

Could that be autism?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
16-01-2017, 07:51 AM
(16-01-2017 06:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 08:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: 5594340b8fe1a883969dd54af5f35603.jpg]

Watch his boy.

Could that be autism?

It's a much more severe diagnosis I fear, and that is being the son of Donald Trump. That's a sure fire way to fuck anybody growing up.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-01-2017, 08:17 AM
Am I the only one who is more frustrated at his inability to keep to 140 and his splitting across multiple tweets than at his content?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
16-01-2017, 08:26 AM
(16-01-2017 06:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  

Watch his boy.

Could that be autism?

Don't think so. It was very late at night, he's only 10 (or 11). Probably just dog-tired.
16-01-2017, 08:26 AM
(16-01-2017 06:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You know who's overjoyed about the Trump presidency????

Comedy writers. Trump's a goldmine.............

Of course the tragedy writers are no doubt going to do just as well....

You should be sucking his dick considering he panders to the asshole NRA profit lobby.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-01-2017, 09:17 AM
Rolleyes ...and this thread is now officially about guns. Just can't resist it, eh, Bryan?
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
16-01-2017, 09:29 AM
(16-01-2017 09:17 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Rolleyes ...and this thread is now officially about guns. Just can't resist it, eh, Bryan?

It plays into the same selfish mentality so the overlap exists. Your ignorance of this and his as well is as bad an argument when theists try to argue their religion trying to cherry pick the laws of thermodynamics and only quote the 2nd law.

YES it is about guns, in the same way humans are selfish in their ego blindly protecting religion and holy books. Humans are notorious for thinking about only what works for them and not the larger picture.

If he can comment that Trump has a thin skin, the irony is that he reacts about guns to my blasphemy in the same way Trump has a thin skin. Lack of introspection and ego are the same regardless of topic.

We don't live in a utopia and we don't live in a closed system. That is the part humans miss not just about guns, but it is why we have too much crime and violence in the world and too much war. Humans would rather beat the shit out of the other to shorten the dispute, weapons make that easier, from nukes to even handguns.

If he is willing to accept Trump is fair game, then so is the issue of guns. Just like criticizing any other topic or claim or ridiculing any other topic or claim.

He doesn't get a pass because he likes John Wayne bullshit.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
16-01-2017, 09:30 AM
(16-01-2017 08:26 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 06:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You know who's overjoyed about the Trump presidency????

Comedy writers. Trump's a goldmine.............

Of course the tragedy writers are no doubt going to do just as well....

You should be sucking his dick considering he panders to the asshole NRA profit lobby.

I'm willing to bet he doesn't swing that way...............................

Watch --- Trump is on YOUR side of the aisle when it comes to gun control. You're just so myopic about the ( R ) or ( D ) after the name to realize it....

He's a fucking NEW YORKER --- who's buddy buddy with the anti-gun crowd......

He might give lip-service to the NRA -- but he's as anti-gun as Pelosi, Boxer or Clinton ever were...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
16-01-2017, 09:39 AM
(16-01-2017 09:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 08:26 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  You should be sucking his dick considering he panders to the asshole NRA profit lobby.

I'm willing to bet he doesn't swing that way...............................

Watch --- Trump is on YOUR side of the aisle when it comes to gun control. You're just so myopic about the ( R ) or ( D ) after the name to realize it....

He's a fucking NEW YORKER --- who's buddy buddy with the anti-gun crowd......

He might give lip-service to the NRA -- but he's as anti-gun as Pelosi, Boxer or Clinton ever were...

BULLSHIT, if he were on my side he would have ran as a democrat and he wouldn't have ran a bullshit "Make Germany Great Again" campaign.

You and I are not famous nor or we running for office, Trump is a fucking dangerous asshole who doesn't see that you don't treat politics like an episode of Jerry Springer, and that is why he is catching so much fucking heat and heat he deserves. He most certainly is not on my side.

If he were to take guns away from everyone it would be for purely power reasons not safety reasons, and the vast majority of liberals, gun owners or not DO NOT want a 100% ban on all firearms.

Trump doesn't give one fuck about you or me. He is an opportunist. He is a fucking piece of shit.

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
16-01-2017, 09:42 AM
(16-01-2017 09:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  He might give lip-service to the NRA -- but he's as anti-gun as Pelosi, Boxer or Clinton ever were...

Got any evidence for that?

Remember, he's says good things about people/institutions that say good things about him. That's why he's OK with Russian interference in the election; because Putin said good things about him. (A card which Putin played masterfully, and now he - Putin - has an American President as a Russian stooge.)

Unless something dramatically changes, Trump will toady up to the NRA crowd because they supported him.