Trump's an idiot. #Uno

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2017, 09:45 AM
RE: Trump's an idiot. #Uno
I agree he's an opportunist. I'm pretty sure he's a skunk.. I didn't vote for him.....

But Jesus Fucking Christ dude --- do you REALLY think every Democrat is JUST LIKE YOU???? Or every Republican is JUST LIKE THAT OTHER FUCKER????

And -- Aren't you aware that Trump used to identify as a Democrat???????

Do you really find it impossible for him to run ( R ) and be anti-gun????????

Watch and learn......

(and remember how sure you were that he'd never even get the nomination?????)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2017, 09:45 AM
There are tons of valid reasons to ban guns in dense populations, most of that is if you shoot a gun in a DENSE city, that bullet ends up some where. Even in apartments, or condos, even if you shoot them in a high rise, if you don't hit your target, that bullet can go through a wall and hit someone on the other side of that wall. That is a safety issue, not a fucking rights issue.

The only thing the NRA has said in recent years that resembles sanity is keeping them out of bars. But outside that the fucking idea that they should be everywhere in every context with no limits is bullshit.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-01-2017, 09:49 AM
(16-01-2017 09:45 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I agree he's an opportunist. I'm pretty sure he's a skunk.. I didn't vote for him.....

But Jesus Fucking Christ dude --- do you REALLY think every Democrat is JUST LIKE YOU???? Or every Republican is JUST LIKE THAT OTHER FUCKER????

Watch and learn......

My objections to him are not partisan. That will come when Pence is prez.

My objections to trump are that he is mentally ill, malignant narcissism is a real thing.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 10 users Like Dom's post
16-01-2017, 09:52 AM
(16-01-2017 09:45 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I agree he's an opportunist. I'm pretty sure he's a skunk.. I didn't vote for him.....

Watch and learn......

NO asshole I do not think democrats are all like me. Some are PC and say don't say the word "fart" it might offend someone, I am not one of those democrats.

Liberals own guns too so you have no fucking case. NRA members are actually the MINORITY of gun owners in total. You have one lobby holding our nation hostage.

Just like Trump won his election selling fear to a large enough minority it held the entire GOP hostage.

I could give a fuck less if you want to say he is a Democrat, he isn't but still wouldnt give a shit. I don't like political demagoguery and do not want him representing me or speaking for me.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
16-01-2017, 09:53 AM
And don't you fucking dare try to equate me to that fuckface. You don't get to equate standing up to the bully as being the bully.

16-01-2017, 09:58 AM
(16-01-2017 09:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  malignant narcissism is a real thing.

Awesome song, too.

Malignant Narcissism - Rush
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
16-01-2017, 09:59 AM
(16-01-2017 09:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  

Watch and learn......

My objections to him are not partisan. That will come when Pence is prez.

My objections to trump are that he is mentally ill, malignant narcissism is a real thing.

^^^^^^^^^ BINGO, and when someone like that gains power, it can only be met with rightful and strong condemnation.

But even with Pence he is simply a watered down theist, his basis for being anti LGBT is the same bullshit Christians used in the days of segregation to force blacks to use separate bathrooms and bans on interracial marriage. And even Pence is perpetuating the deregulation crap Reagan started. So yea, I'd be partisan on him too. But Trump is simply flat out dangerous.

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
16-01-2017, 10:03 AM
(16-01-2017 09:45 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  There are tons of valid reasons to ban guns in dense populations, most of that is if you shoot a gun in a DENSE city, that bullet ends up some where. Even in apartments, or condos, even if you shoot them in a high rise, if you don't hit your target, that bullet can go through a wall and hit someone on the other side of that wall.

That's why I prefer to carry a flamethrower when I enter those shitholes known as dense cities.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
16-01-2017, 10:30 AM
(16-01-2017 09:45 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  There are tons of valid reasons to ban guns in dense populations, most of that is if you shoot a gun in a DENSE city, that bullet ends up some where. Even in apartments, or condos, even if you shoot them in a high rise, if you don't hit your target, that bullet can go through a wall and hit someone on the other side of that wall. That is a safety issue, not a fucking rights issue.

The only thing the NRA has said in recent years that resembles sanity is keeping them out of bars. But outside that the fucking idea that they should be everywhere in every context with no limits is bullshit.

Once again - you show your ignorance.

If you're in a urban situation - and using a gun for self defense - you have to be aware that you own anything that leaves the barrel.

So -- a responsible gun owner uses the proper ammunition for the job, in the environment it's being used.

There's plenty of frangible ammo out there - that pretty well cures the problem you seem to believe unsolvable... It's specifically designed to be stopped by not much more than a couple layers of sheetrock... Light shotgun shells with 9 shot or less, same thing...

But -- as usual ---- you're more than willing to toss responsible people under the bus -- just because there's some morons out there......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
16-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Oh great, I was having so much trouble finding a thread about the gun debate!
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post