Trump's an idiot. #Uno

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Trump's an idiot. #Uno
(16-01-2017 12:35 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 06:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You know who's overjoyed about the Trump presidency????

Comedy writers. Trump's a goldmine.............

Of course the tragedy writers are no doubt going to do just as well....

Trump is indeed comedy gold, but many comedian don't like is heavy propency to harrass, insult and sue people who laugh about him. For big comedian that's not such a big problem, but upstart don't lik letters of cease and desist. Trump is a gold mine, but one needs to be mindful of mining accident.

Satire and comedy are protected speech in America.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2017, 03:16 PM
(16-01-2017 12:35 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Satire and comedy are protected speech in America.

Protected from government intervention, yes.

From the mob, no.

Trump IS the mob.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
16-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Dumpy has a plan to deal with ISIS.
Dumpy knows more about ISIS than the generals.
Dumpy says today he has a plan to cover everyone's health care for a lower cost.
Dumpy says he won't tell us his plan until his HHS Sec is confirmed.
Dumpy doesn't want to "flaunt" his plan.
No really.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-01-2017, 10:03 PM
(16-01-2017 09:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Dumpy has a plan to deal with ISIS.
Dumpy knows more about ISIS than the generals.
Dumpy says today he has a plan to cover everyone's health care for a lower cost.
Dumpy says he won't tell us his plan until his HHS Sec is confirmed.
Dumpy doesn't want to "flaunt" his plan.
No really.

Facepalm

What a moron. Someday when this rat brained asshole is finally out of office the whole nation needs to take a long hot shower to wash off the stupidity that trump dumped on everyone.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-01-2017, 10:37 PM
(16-01-2017 11:50 AM)Marozz Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 10:59 AM)pablo Wrote:  After 4 years of hopefully butting heads in office, he may not even want to run for a second term.
He's a proven quitter.

I have a feeling he may not even complete his first term in office.

And I have a feeling it may not be by his choice. I can easily visualize an assassination, or at least, and attempt at one well before we hit the four year mark.

Or he will be removed from the oval office in a straight jacket after being tagged with a tranquilizer dart.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
16-01-2017, 11:52 PM
(16-01-2017 10:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 11:50 AM)Marozz Wrote:  I have a feeling he may not even complete his first term in office.

And I have a feeling it may not be by his choice. I can easily visualize an assassination, or at least, and attempt at one well before we hit the four year mark.

Or he will be removed from the oval office in a straight jacket after being tagged with a tranquilizer dart.

I dunno why no one's assassinated him yet, apart from that it's probably quite hard to do. Plus a failed assassination would feed right into his rhetoric and give him even more of an excuse to run a witch hunt and go after people who he doesn't like. But if he were to die I would be quite chuffed.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-01-2017, 05:48 AM
(16-01-2017 09:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Dumpy says today he has a plan to cover everyone's health care for a lower cost.

1. Stop vaccination
  2. savel lots of $ for vaccines
  3. lots of people die
  4. even more $ saved for future treatment
  5. done

You guys have certainly a lack of imagination Tongue Smartass

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
17-01-2017, 05:51 AM
(16-01-2017 10:59 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 04:15 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I wish people would stop implying or assuming 8 years. THAT IS NOT A GIVEN. It is bad enough asshole Trump won peddling fear to the Breitbart Alex Jones conspiracy nuts.

Trump still has to make the attempt run again in 4 years. It is not a given, and YES sane people DO want to make that asshole demagogue a 1 term president. Give him and the GOP the same value they gave Obama. FUCK THEM.

After 4 years of hopefully butting heads in office, he may not even want to run for a second term.
He's a proven quitter.

It wouldn't be too surprising if he abdicated before the end of his first term.....

TV people don't usually have real long spans of attention....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
17-01-2017, 09:01 AM
(16-01-2017 10:03 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Facepalm

What a moron. Someday when this rat brained asshole is finally out of office the whole nation needs to take a long hot shower to wash off the stupidity that trump dumped on everyone.

Trump is not dumping stupidity on people. It's the stupidity of the people that put him office in the first place.

To paraphrase HL Mencken, No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. And he wrote that back in the 30s, long before Trump was even born.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
17-01-2017, 09:06 AM
(17-01-2017 09:01 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 10:03 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Facepalm

Trump is not dumping stupidity on people. It's the stupidity of the people that put him office in the first place.

To paraphrase HL Mencken, No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. And he wrote that back in the 30s, long before Trump was even born.

Like I always tell people... It's not the government that scares me, it's the governed. Trumps are a dime a dozen. Whatever direction public opinion goes, there will always be someone for them to choose as their champion.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post