Trump's an idiot. #Uno

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: Trump's an idiot. #Uno
(16-01-2017 09:53 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  And don't you fucking dare try to equate me to that fuckface. You don't get to equate standing up to the bully as being the bully.

Said every bully ever.

Guess what? Bullies don't think they're bullies. Basically they think they're justified in their bullying. They justify it with reasoning that looks much like yours just now. You're standing up to the bully. Yeah well hitler was just standing up to the jews.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2017, 11:23 AM
And after everything that's happened they still haven't surrendered their Jew gold.

'Murican Canadian
17-01-2017, 02:26 PM
(17-01-2017 10:59 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 09:53 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  And don't you fucking dare try to equate me to that fuckface. You don't get to equate standing up to the bully as being the bully.

Said every bully ever.

Guess what? Bullies don't think they're bullies.

You're the guy who recently told members to hang themselves, you fucking moron. Fuck off.

18-04-2017, 07:10 PM
Dumpy called Turkey yesterday to congratulate the worlds newest dictator on his new dictatoryness. Facepalm
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/us/po....html?_r=0

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-04-2017, 07:25 PM
Also, there are no ships near Korea. They are playing war games with the Aussies instead.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
18-04-2017, 07:33 PM
(18-04-2017 07:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Dumpy called Turkey yesterday to congratulate the worlds newest dictator on his new dictatoryness. Facepalm

Diktatoren aller Länder vereinigt Euch!

Диктаторы всех стран, соединяйтесь Drinking Beverage

[Image: 46363.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
18-04-2017, 10:00 PM
(18-04-2017 07:33 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(18-04-2017 07:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Dumpy called Turkey yesterday to congratulate the worlds newest dictator on his new dictatoryness. Facepalm

Diktatoren aller Länder vereinigt Euch!

Диктаторы всех стран, соединяйтесь Drinking Beverage

[Image: 46363.jpg]

Google Translate: Dyslexics of the world, untie!

[Image: RnPCq2m.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-04-2017, 01:35 AM
(18-04-2017 07:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  Also, there are no ships near Korea. They are playing war games with the Aussies instead.

Lets be more precise: While Trump is threatening Korea with a Carrier group in Korean waters, this task force is actually 5000km away in the Sunda Strait and will take at least 4 days (@30kn 24/7) to get to Korea.

If I was an ugly little overweight sociopathic Korean dictator, what would i think of this? Consider Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

"Ok, guys, lets launch another rocket, these guys are even more stupid than we are!"

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
19-04-2017, 02:07 AM
Hi,

A pundit on 'Russia Today' casually called Trump a 'nonentity'. There was no bile, he just remarked that (unlike Obama) Trump was not influencing US foreign policy.

Could be true.

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
19-04-2017, 04:19 AM
(19-04-2017 01:35 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  If I was an ugly little overweight sociopathic Korean dictator, what would i think of this? Consider Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

"Ok, guys, lets launch another rocket, these guys are even more stupid than we are!"

This may need a new thread.
WWKJU do ?

Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.