Trump's first week

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: Trump's first week
(28-01-2017 04:58 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  deal with it

We will. Get your digs in while you can, jackass.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
28-01-2017, 05:51 PM
(28-01-2017 05:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  But speaking as an Australian; we look forward to the United States buying more of our plentiful uranium as it gears up to end the world.

That's just because you know you'll last the longest.

[Image: OnTheBeach.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
28-01-2017, 06:37 PM
(28-01-2017 05:18 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Overreach is a point of view. Paul Ryan was singing Trump praises on TV just now.

Sometimes. With many others, there is this little thing called the constitution. Ever read it?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
28-01-2017, 07:15 PM
(28-01-2017 04:58 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  We laugh at "protesters" and their temper tantrums. It solves nothing. It produces nothing.

Republicans are in full control of everything from governor's seats to state legislatures to the congress and soon the courts with 104 federal court appointments to fill.

We will reshape this nation into our image. There is absolutely nothing democrats can do to stop it.

"Elections have consequences." - Barack H. Obama

Embrace it, deal with it, or leave.

Ah, the ever charming "America - love it or leave it".

I'm betting your cabal doesn't survive the mid-terms. The majority of Americans are opposed to the twat-in-chief.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-01-2017, 08:01 PM
Week one -- and his hair hasn't gone grey, or hairline receeded............................

If nothing else, there's that to look forward to......

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-01-2017, 08:32 PM
You misunderstand OLB. The "hair" is the controlling lifeform, wearing a poorly-crafted human suit. The hair is already suffering from a receeding handline.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
28-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Trump has just placed Bannon on to the National Security Council and removed the Director of National Intelligence and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (except when he decides they need to be there, according to the Washington Post.

Quote:In a separate presidential memo, Trump reorganized the National Security Council to, along with other changes, give Bannon a regular seat on the principals committee — the meetings of the most senior national security officials, including the secretaries of defense and state.

That memo also states that the director of national intelligence and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff will sit on the principals committee only when the issues to be discussed pertain to their “responsibilities and expertise.” In the previous two administrations, both were included as regular attendees.

Need to think of a witty signature.
28-01-2017, 10:44 PM
(28-01-2017 04:06 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 10:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Not to mention that he made Theresa May appear statespersonlike.

Yeah, but from what planet? Wink

This planet.

The State of Oceania. As predicted. Girl_nails

I've been looking at Alt-Google Maps to find out where I will be living after completion of the Master Plan©

I found this fact...

[Image: 1984_orwell_superstate_map__my_interpret...85vi67.png]

... which makes me an Eastasian.

And also this Alternative Fact© which places me in the Disputed Territory:

[Image: zkaoldlibrkmlk6ykzkb.png]

So now I know less than I did before.

Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
28-01-2017, 11:00 PM
(28-01-2017 05:18 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Overreach is a point of view. Paul Ryan was singing Trump praises on TV just now.

LMFAO.
Except when it comes to Obama. Then it made him un-American.
You get more hysterical with every post.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-01-2017, 11:19 PM
(28-01-2017 10:17 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Trump has just placed Bannon on to the National Security Council and removed the Director of National Intelligence and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (except when he decides they need to be there, according to the Washington Post.

Quote:In a separate presidential memo, Trump reorganized the National Security Council to, along with other changes, give Bannon a regular seat on the principals committee — the meetings of the most senior national security officials, including the secretaries of defense and state.

That memo also states that the director of national intelligence and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff will sit on the principals committee only when the issues to be discussed pertain to their “responsibilities and expertise.” In the previous two administrations, both were included as regular attendees.

Also this gem from the Independent about unconfirmed reports in Chinese media that China has deployed nuclear capable missiles to a province within launching distance of the U.S. due to Trump's aggression.

Need to think of a witty signature.