Trump's first week

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Trump's first week
Thanks. As an apology, here's one of the new Rogue govt. accounts: RoguePOTUSStaff

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2017, 07:56 PM
(29-01-2017 07:44 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Thanks. As an apology, here's one of the new Rogue govt. accounts: RoguePOTUSStaff

Seems like a Poe account to me.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
29-01-2017, 08:13 PM
(28-01-2017 05:51 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 05:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  But speaking as an Australian; we look forward to the United States buying more of our plentiful uranium as it gears up to end the world.

That's just because you know you'll last the longest.

[Image: OnTheBeach.jpg]

My favoritist author. He wrote a lot of other good books too.
29-01-2017, 08:46 PM
(29-01-2017 07:56 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 07:44 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Thanks. As an apology, here's one of the new Rogue govt. accounts: RoguePOTUSStaff

Seems like a Poe account to me.

Honestly I'm not sure. It could be.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2017, 10:21 PM
America will be great again.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
29-01-2017, 11:11 PM
(29-01-2017 10:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  America will be great again.

Funny, I never stopped believing America wasn't already great, see, I've actually traveled a good deal outside this country.

It's only been in the last week that I came to the conclusion American isn't great anymore.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 15 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-01-2017, 02:17 AM
(29-01-2017 10:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  America will be great again.

Perhaps you can tell an ignorant foreigner like me when America was great, and what precisely made it so?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
30-01-2017, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2017 10:32 AM by Heath_Tierney.)
Been away for a couple of days de-stressing with my SO.

I see that in my time away alt-right white supremacist Bannon was put on the NSC, the ban on Muslims entering the US from some Muslim-majority countries continues (with the exception of those countries where Trump does business - colour me shocked Shocking ), he continues to lie about the size of the inauguration crowd (jeez... aren't there more important things to worry about??) and voter fraud...

And knowing that the erratic and possibly mentally-ill DJT has the nuclear football within reach and the rest of the establishment GOP are proving themselves to be as weak as we all suspected...

With that in mind, my SO found this this other day. It's the "end of the world" video that CNN was rumoured to have in the ready in case nuclear missiles start flying. Once thought to be apocryphal, its existence was confirmed in 2015.

So if you tune in to CNN some time and see this playing, place your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye.
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
30-01-2017, 10:33 AM

Looks fishy to me.

I find it unlikely that POTUS staffers would use exclamation marks so much.
30-01-2017, 10:45 AM
As we noted above, Dumpster could not get a job in any of the Fortune 500 companies.
The cultural values in place that have changed in the last 30 years are never going back to the Dark Lord Ages. Many of the CEOs of the Fortune 500 companies today have weighed in as the market dropped.

On an hilarious note, Dumpy said the problems at US airports this past weekend were due to Delta's computer outage. Does Kellyanne Cuntway actually think anyone buys this bullshit ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post