Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2016, 03:32 AM
Trump's meltdown
Title inspired by the Time cover.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/14/us/pol...-news&_r=1

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/media/do...index.html

Comment not needed.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2016, 03:51 AM
RE: Trump's meltdown
The one about the doners urging the RNC to get another candidate is rich. That's not going to happen. I guess this is why the Democarts have super-delegates, so that way an outsider cannot come in and run away with the party; it worked for Trump, not so much for Sanders. Still, there is not enough time left before the elections for them to do anything about it.

Opening Arguments podcast (with Thomas Smith and Harvard layer Andrew Torrez), Episode 16: Dump Trump?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
15-10-2016, 04:31 AM
Republicans : "We can not allow Trump to set this example to our sons and daughters. The proper image for a Republican man to portray is anonymously petitioning strange men to receive blow jobs in bus stop bathrooms."

Front row seats for the Lancelot Link and the Evolution Revolution Reunion Tour!
[+] 5 users Like chimp3's post
15-10-2016, 08:12 AM
It's a much agreed view that both candidates are as bad as each other, however due to the agenda of the mainstream, it seems a popularist trend to smash trump.

Where are the threads smashing hilary?

Oh yeah, the mainstream isnt supplying 'sources' to smash their chosen one, silly me Shy Rolleyes

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
15-10-2016, 08:23 AM
(15-10-2016 08:12 AM)bemore Wrote:  It's a much agreed view that both candidates are as bad as each other, however due to the agenda of the mainstream, it seems a popularist trend to smash trump.

Oh yeah, the mainstream isnt supplying 'sources' to smash their chosen one, silly me Shy Rolleyes

It could be that we all already know hillary is a scumfuck, but we have to remind people that trump is a scumfuck.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
15-10-2016, 08:32 AM
(15-10-2016 08:23 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 08:12 AM)bemore Wrote:  It's a much agreed view that both candidates are as bad as each other, however due to the agenda of the mainstream, it seems a popularist trend to smash trump.

It could be that we all already know hillary is a scumfuck, but we have to remind people that trump is a scumfuck.

Or, that Hillary is a run-of-the-mill establishment politician, with the expected level pandering, corruption, and skeletons in her closet.

Trump on the other hand is a cavalcade of new and exciting awfulness coming at you like a typhoon of diarrhea

[Image: 1.png]
[Image: 2.png]
[Image: 3.png]
[Image: 4.png]
[Image: 5.png]
[Image: 6.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/fireworks

[+] 10 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-10-2016, 08:36 AM
(15-10-2016 08:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Or, that Hillary is a run-of-the-mill establishment politician,

You say that like that isn't synonymous with scum fuck

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
15-10-2016, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2016 08:46 AM by Gaest.)

They are not equally bad...

Edit: Obviously this doesn't have the newest scandals, but it still has a valid point.
[+] 4 users Like Gaest's post
15-10-2016, 08:51 AM
(15-10-2016 08:36 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 08:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Or, that Hillary is a run-of-the-mill establishment politician,

You say that like that isn't synonymous with scum fuck

I never said it wasn't, I was just taking you to task for your rather poor analogy.

15-10-2016, 09:03 AM
(15-10-2016 08:23 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

It could be that we all already know hillary is a scumfuck, but we have to remind people that trump is a scumfuck^2

Fixed it.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post