Trump's meltdown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2016, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2016 09:30 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Trump's meltdown
(15-10-2016 09:03 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 08:23 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  It could be that we all already know hillary is a scumfuck, but we have to remind people that trump is a scumfuck²

Fixed it.

Try again²

Big Grin

Windows: With NUM LOCK on, hold ALT and then press in order 2 5 3 on the number pad.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
15-10-2016, 09:55 AM
(15-10-2016 04:31 AM)chimp3 Wrote:  Republicans : "We can not allow Trump to set this example to our sons and daughters. The proper image for a Republican man to portray is anonymously petitioning strange men to receive blow jobs in bus stop bathrooms."

And airports. Let's not forget the airports.
15-10-2016, 10:14 AM
The candidates who chose to "stay away" from this, (Rubio, Cruz) will be forever glad they did. First-and-Foremost-I'm-a-Christian-Pence, and Paul Ryan, who have no balls, will never be viable again, unless they do something dramatic, before the election.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-10-2016, 10:42 AM
(15-10-2016 09:09 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 09:03 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Fixed it.

Try again²

Big Grin

Windows: With NUM LOCK on, hold ALT and then press in order 2 5 3 on the number pad.

Ah, thanks, the other forums I inhabit have a button for super and subsctipts.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
15-10-2016, 10:45 AM
(15-10-2016 08:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ...
a cavalcade of new and exciting awfulness

OK, that's actually tempting.

I think I'd vote for that.

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
15-10-2016, 10:49 AM
(15-10-2016 10:45 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 08:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ...
a cavalcade of new and exciting awfulness

OK, that's actually tempting.

I think I'd vote for that.

Big Grin

I enjoy the spice that a little chaos brings to my life but prefer to survive it.

With T Rump in charge of America I might just convert to religion.

15-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Fuck Hillary and Fuck Trump, they're both cunts and people saying "But Hillary is the lesser of two evils" are fucking idiots. She is just as dangerous and stupid as Trump is. Seriously, the entire world is beyond fucked for the next four years.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
15-10-2016, 11:19 AM
(15-10-2016 10:52 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Fuck Hillary and Fuck Trump, they're both cunts and people saying "But Hillary is the lesser of two evils" are fucking idiots. She is just as dangerous and stupid as Trump is. Seriously, the entire world is beyond fucked for the next four years.

Should it last thst long?

15-10-2016, 11:32 AM
(15-10-2016 10:52 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Fuck Hillary and Fuck Trump, they're both cunts and people saying "But Hillary is the lesser of two evils" are fucking idiots. She is just as dangerous and stupid as Trump is. Seriously, the entire world is beyond fucked for the next four years.

With Trump, we risk bringing down the entire grid - you can't really put a finger on the limits. He certainly represents a change of sorts even if he has not demonstrated that he has any idea what needs to be done. I am convinced he is a lunatic.

For Hillary the risk is another 4 years with a good custodian of the status quo. With the opportunity to push for changes through the people we elect to congress.

We may need change. That is not the same as saying any change is good. They are both bad. That does not mean they are equally bad.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post
15-10-2016, 11:37 AM

No. It's the people propping up the pretense of false equivocation that are 'fucking idiots'. Hillary has an education, and is the Secretary of State; which means that unlike Trump she can actually find Iraq on a map, and that difference fucking matters when we're talking about the POTUS.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post