Trump's meltdown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Trump's meltdown
[Image: trump_cosby.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
15-10-2016, 11:54 AM
(15-10-2016 10:42 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 09:09 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Try again²

Big Grin

Windows: With NUM LOCK on, hold ALT and then press in order 2 5 3 on the number pad.

Ah, thanks, the other forums I inhabit have a button for super and subsctipts.

That's not forum specific, it's actually an OS level thing (or in this case, Windows platform specific). That would just as easily work in Word, Excel, WordPad, Chrome, Firefox, Photoshop, or just about any other application that uses fonts.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
15-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Well from what I can understand is that the Miss Universe winner who said that Trumps comments made her bulimic was actually on record saying that she had bulimia before she entered the Miss Universe contest.

The Miss Universe winner was also accused of crimes involving the assasination of a judge and being a getaway driver. Who went on to father the child of one of the biggest drug dealers in the world and then had sex live on television.

Then you have one woman who spoke to the press and they reported a story that made it sound like Trump tried to force her to wear a swimsuit at a party. This woman then got mad and said they have written a story out of context and that is not what happened at all.

Then you have a woman who reported that Trump had sexually assaulted her on a plane in the early 80's. She has given multiple, different accounts of what happened and even said he had blonde hair, when in the early 80's his hair was still brown.

What pisses me off is that people are lapping this shit up in the press. You are applying faith to what the obviously biased media are saying without doing any of your own investigating or checking the credibility of the people behind the claims.

Im not voting, im not eligible as im not american so im not jumping to the defense of Trump. Where are all the news reports on the inside workings of the democratic party? It has been alleged that Russia are behind them, but where is the evidence? Even if it was true then does that detract from all of things brought to light.

It fucking frustrates me how things have been allowed to come to this, how your fucking bullshit system only allows those with hundreds of millions of dollars in support to campaign and have a chance to run. That your willingly going to vote a crooked piece of fucking protected shit in because its your only fucking choice.

Fuck your system and fuck those who are lapping the shit out of the lamestream media who so obviously are behind Hillary.

I cant be on this forum anymore till after the election, I feel like an atheist amongst believers who dont even question the agenda of the priests/press.

Good luck, your gonna fucking need it.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
15-10-2016, 12:25 PM
(15-10-2016 12:17 PM)bemore Wrote:  Well from what I can understand is that the Miss Universe winner who said that Trumps comments made her bulimic was actually on record saying that she had bulimia before she entered the Miss Universe contest.

The Miss Universe winner was also accused of crimes involving the assasination of a judge and being a getaway driver. Who went on to father the child of one of the biggest drug dealers in the world and then had sex live on television.

Then you have one woman who spoke to the press and they reported a story that made it sound like Trump tried to force her to wear a swimsuit at a party. This woman then got mad and said they have written a story out of context and that is not what happened at all.

Then you have a woman who reported that Trump had sexually assaulted her on a plane in the early 80's. She has given multiple, different accounts of what happened and even said he had blonde hair, when in the early 80's his hair was still brown.

What pisses me off is that people are lapping this shit up in the press. You are applying faith to what the obviously biased media are saying without doing any of your own investigating or checking the credibility of the people behind the claims.

Im not voting, im not eligible as im not american so im not jumping to the defense of Trump. Where are all the news reports on the inside workings of the democratic party? It has been alleged that Russia are behind them, but where is the evidence? Even if it was true then does that detract from all of things brought to light.

It fucking frustrates me how things have been allowed to come to this, how your fucking bullshit system only allows those with hundreds of millions of dollars in support to campaign and have a chance to run. That your willingly going to vote a crooked piece of fucking protected shit in because its your only fucking choice.

Fuck your system and fuck those who are lapping the shit out of the lamestream media who so obviously are behind Hillary.

I cant be on this forum anymore till after the election, I feel like an atheist amongst believers who dont even question the agenda of the priests/press.

Good luck, your gonna fucking need it.

Or you could just not open the Politics threads. Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-10-2016, 01:38 PM
(15-10-2016 08:12 AM)bemore Wrote:  It's a much agreed view that both candidates are as bad as each other, however due to the agenda of the mainstream, it seems a popularist trend to smash trump.

Where are the threads smashing hilary?

Oh yeah, the mainstream isnt supplying 'sources' to smash their chosen one, silly me Shy Rolleyes

Give us a reason to.

A real reason. Not one of those chump reasons that you read about in the tabloids.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
15-10-2016, 01:41 PM
(15-10-2016 11:37 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 10:52 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Fuck Hillary and Fuck Trump, they're both cunts and people saying "But Hillary is the lesser of two evils" are fucking idiots. She is just as dangerous and stupid as Trump is. Seriously, the entire world is beyond fucked for the next four years.

No. It's the people propping up the pretense of false equivocation that are 'fucking idiots'. Hillary has an education, and is the Secretary of State; which means that unlike Trump she can actually find Iraq on a map, and that difference fucking matters when we're talking about the POTUS.

Maybe if I get enough education, I can be just as corrupt and backstabbing as hillary. Who knows maybe I could make a deal like the TiSA and fuck up peoples lives.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-10-2016, 06:22 PM
There's so many Donald Trump threads I don't know where to put this but I think the "meltdown" thread is a pretty good bet.

Donald Trump is challenging Hillary Clinton to submit to a drug test before the next debate.
I think Trump has lost all sense of reality. Sniff-sniff.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...te-n666896

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-10-2016, 07:57 PM
(15-10-2016 03:32 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Title inspired by the Time cover.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/14/us/pol...-news&_r=1

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/media/do...index.html

Comment not needed.

Trump has shown the world the real America.

[Image: tshirt-if-you-dont-come-to-democracy-dem...310018.png]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
15-10-2016, 08:21 PM
(15-10-2016 01:41 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 11:37 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  No. It's the people propping up the pretense of false equivocation that are 'fucking idiots'. Hillary has an education, and is the Secretary of State; which means that unlike Trump she can actually find Iraq on a map, and that difference fucking matters when we're talking about the POTUS.

Maybe if I get enough education, I can be just as corrupt and backstabbing as hillary. Who knows maybe I could make a deal like the TiSA and fuck up peoples lives.

Or Trump University... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-10-2016, 08:42 AM
(15-10-2016 08:21 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-10-2016 01:41 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Maybe if I get enough education, I can be just as corrupt and backstabbing as hillary. Who knows maybe I could make a deal like the TiSA and fuck up peoples lives.

Or Trump University... Drinking Beverage

Huh, didn't know I can screw people over in multiple countries with one bad university in one country in only one spot. Wink

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube