Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2016, 08:30 AM
RE: Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record
(23-06-2016 06:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Just as the reports I referenced, I meant she had used private email systems to communicate information. I NEVER said they also used servers in their home. You made that up.
(23-06-2016 06:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I never said they had private servers at home. The report doesn't say that. You never read it. You don't know what I meant. You jumped to a conclusion that supports you bullshit opinion of the subject.
You're such a clown, you know that? I had to call you out on making a completely false statement about the IG report, namely that it found that she didn't do anything her predecessors didn't also do, and now you have the gall to accuse me of never having read it? You said, again, in your own words, "she did nothing her predecessors had not also done." That statement is completely unambiguous, there's no wiggle room for interpretation that allows you to be in the right here.

(23-06-2016 06:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The fact is, with her particular history of being hacked and, her intentions may have reflected that she thought she was protecting the information BETTER than having it on government servers...as was PROVEN later, when the Office of Personnel Management was hacked, and MILLIONS of US citizens private information was compromised, (including MINE). So yeah. You hate women. You hate women politicians, so the ONLY conclusion you can jump to here, is that she was hiding something, when in fact she may have been trying to protect sensitive information.
This nonsensical hypothesis was wrong the first time you posted it, it's still wrong now. I already explained to you that the JWICS is a server system that is completely independent of the Internet. Clinton's server was connected to the Internet, making it inherently much more vulnerable to hacker attacks than the JWICS. If she wanted to keep the information safe, she would not have removed it from a system of servers that are vastly more secure than her own.

(23-06-2016 07:03 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 12:15 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Am I wrong? You see signs of a coming indictment? I mean since you're a fascist living in Prague I am extremely interested in your opinion on US Politics. Nate Silver needs to start considering likely voter polls from the Czech Republic.

This is completely uncalled for. Shame on you.
It's all good, Girly is just having some fun. He likes to tease me sometimes. Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
23-06-2016, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2016 08:35 AM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(23-06-2016 08:28 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 07:45 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Ermm.... How do you come to the conclusion that he hates women? Wat? He doesn't like Hilary, but I think it's a bit much to say that he hates women in general. If Hillary was a male candidate, no one would say that someone hates all men. O.o I dunno. I just don't think it's right to say that Vosur is jumping to conclusions and then jump to conclusions yourself. O.o

He also hates Angela Merkle, and made false claims about how she is ruining the German economy, which are totally false. He hates women politicians. It's a pattern.

Could it just be he just so happens to hate who they are and they happen to be women?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
23-06-2016, 08:34 AM
(23-06-2016 08:28 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He also hates Angela Merkle, and made false claims about how she is ruining the German economy, which are totally false. He hates women politicians. It's a pattern.
More lies from Bucky the Clown. Please quote me saying that I hate Angela Merkel. Please also quote me saying that she is ruining the German economy. I know for a fact that I said neither of those things. Laugh out load

23-06-2016, 08:36 AM
(23-06-2016 08:30 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You're such a clown, you know that? I had to call you out on making a completely false statement about the IG report, namely that it found that she didn't do anything her predecessors didn't also do, and now you have the gall to accuse me of never having read it? You said, again, in your own words, "she did nothing her predecessors had not also done." That statement is completely unambiguous, there's no wiggle room for interpretation that allows you to be in the right here.

Whatever you say dear. Whatever you say. The references I gave said the same thing I did, and DID NOT make the erroneous assumptions you did. You failed to provide any evidence she "was one of the most corrupt politicians in US history" when asked. You LIED about Merkle ruining the German economy.

I think we see who the clown is here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-06-2016, 08:38 AM
(23-06-2016 08:34 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 08:28 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He also hates Angela Merkle, and made false claims about how she is ruining the German economy, which are totally false. He hates women politicians. It's a pattern.
More lies from Bucky the Clown. Please quote me saying that I hate Angela Merkel. Please also quote me saying that she is ruining the German economy. I know for a fact that I said neither of those things. Laugh out load

then your dementia is showing, dear. You DID say that about her.
You said it (she was destroying the German economy) was going down the tubes under her. Someone ELSE (not me) showed you, you were wrong with NUMBERS. Find it yourself.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-06-2016, 08:42 AM
(23-06-2016 08:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  then your dementia is showing, dear. You DID say that about her.
You said it (she was destroying the German economy) was going down the tubes under her. Someone ELSE (not me) showed you, you were wrong with NUMBERS. Find it yourself.
No, I actually didn't. The burden of proof is on you, not me. It's up to you to provide citations for your claims, not me. You have failed to do so in your post. I wonder why. Maybe because you know that I didn't actually say those things.

(23-06-2016 08:17 AM)BnW Wrote:  This is a legitimate issue and questioning her on it is completely fair and reasonable. I get Vosur likes to pay the asshole when it comes to Clinton, but there are a lot of very legitimate questions about her.
Guilty as charged. Clinton and her supporters bring out the worst in me. Sleepy

23-06-2016, 08:52 AM
(23-06-2016 08:42 AM)Vosur Wrote:  No, I actually didn't. The burden of proof is on you, not me. It's up to you to provide citations for your claims, not me. You have failed to do so in your post. I wonder why. Maybe because you know that I didn't actually say those things.

Actually, dear, you did.
Sorry your memory is so poor.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid997322

Vosur : If they don't, Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground for another four years and I will definitely stay here.

23-06-2016, 08:54 AM
(22-06-2016 01:21 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Why would I take his word for it? David Gergen works for CNN, a news organization owned by one of Clinton's many generous corporate donors. You know, a literal shill.

In that case, why should we take Trump's word? He's a politician running for an opposing party with an agenda to see her lose. You know, a walking definition of "conflict of interest".
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
23-06-2016, 08:54 AM
I am very inclusive when it comes to hating politicians. I hate both males and females equally.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 5 users Like Slowminded's post
23-06-2016, 08:55 AM
(23-06-2016 08:54 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 01:21 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Why would I take his word for it? David Gergen works for CNN, a news organization owned by one of Clinton's many generous corporate donors. You know, a literal shill.

In that case, why should we take Trump's word? He's a politician running for an opposing party with an agenda to see her lose. You know, a walking definition of "conflict of interest".

Well trump is mostly right, while the other is mostly wrong.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube