Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record
(23-06-2016 08:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Actually, dear, you did.
Sorry your memory is so poor.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid997322
No, I didn't. Here's what the post you linked says:

"That's a good point, one worth considering. The AfD (Alternative für Deutschland = Alternative for Germany) is a relatively new political party and currently the only notable one that opposes this disastrous refugee policy. They received a massive surge in popularity this year and will hopefully manage to receive a majority of the votes in the 2017 elections. If they don't, Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground for another four years and I will definitely stay here."

Feel free to point out where in that post I said that "Merkel is destroying the German economy." You really need to work on your reading comprehension, you clown.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2016, 08:59 AM
(23-06-2016 08:55 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 08:54 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  In that case, why should we take Trump's word? He's a politician running for an opposing party with an agenda to see her lose. You know, a walking definition of "conflict of interest".

Well trump is mostly right, while the other is mostly wrong.

What "other"?
23-06-2016, 09:00 AM
(23-06-2016 08:54 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  In that case, why should we take Trump's word? He's a politician running for an opposing party with an agenda to see her lose. You know, a walking definition of "conflict of interest".
You definitely shouldn't take Trump's word for it. People should be doing their own research by reading the Inspector General's report on the e-mail scandal for themselves and by looking up the history of the Clinton Foundation and its donors. It's not like Trump is the first person to point out all these scandals, his speech is essentially just a compilation of the most juicy ones.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
23-06-2016, 09:01 AM
(23-06-2016 08:59 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 08:55 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well trump is mostly right, while the other is mostly wrong.

What "other"?

Sorry I forgot the gentlement from CNNs name Facepalm

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-06-2016, 09:02 AM
(23-06-2016 08:55 AM)Vosur Wrote:  If they don't, Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground for another four years and I will definitely stay here."

Feel free to point out where in that post I said that "Merkel is destroying the German economy." You really need to work on your reading comprehension, you clown.

The POINT is, you hate Merkle too, as you hate women politicians. How about you tell us what you meant, exactly, by "Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground for another four years and I will definitely stay here." if you deny it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-06-2016, 09:03 AM
(23-06-2016 09:02 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 08:55 AM)Vosur Wrote:  If they don't, Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground for another four years and I will definitely stay here."

The POINT is, you hate Merkle too, as you hate women politicians. How about you tell us what you meant, exactly, by "Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground for another four years and I will definitely stay here." if you deny it.

SO you assume he hates women politicians, based off one that he doesn't really hate?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-06-2016, 09:11 AM
(23-06-2016 09:03 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:02 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The POINT is, you hate Merkle too, as you hate women politicians. How about you tell us what you meant, exactly, by "Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground for another four years and I will definitely stay here." if you deny it.

SO you assume he hates women politicians, based off one that he doesn't really hate?

Merkle and Clinton = 2

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-06-2016, 09:12 AM
(23-06-2016 09:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:03 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  SO you assume he hates women politicians, based off one that he doesn't really hate?

Merkle and Clinton = 2

Yeah he hates politicians that happen to be women. Plus there are more than 2 female politicians.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
23-06-2016, 09:22 AM
(23-06-2016 09:12 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Merkle and Clinton = 2

Yeah he hates politicians that happen to be women. Plus there are more than 2 female politicians.

He talks about only 2 with vehement hatred.
If you think they just "happen" to be women, you're entitled to your opinion.

23-06-2016, 09:26 AM
(23-06-2016 09:22 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:12 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yeah he hates politicians that happen to be women. Plus there are more than 2 female politicians.

He talks about only 2 with vehement hatred.
If you think they just "happen" to be women, you're entitled to your opinion.

Yeah and I vehemently hate shinzo abe and aso, does that mean I hate all japanese politicians, or that I just so happen the politicians I hate are japanese.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post