Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2016, 09:27 AM
RE: Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record
(23-06-2016 09:02 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The POINT is, you hate Merkle too, as you hate women politicians.
You have yet to quote me on that. I do remember saying that I hate Clinton with a passion, but I never said the same thing about Merkel.

(23-06-2016 09:02 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  How about you tell us what you meant, exactly, by "Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground for another four years and I will definitely stay here." if you deny it.
The meaning of my words should be clear from the statements that preceded it. If the AfD isn't elected come 2017, Merkel will continue running Germany into the ground by continuing her policy of inviting countless people from a barbaric, violent and misogynistic cultures into the country. Do you remember what happened on New Year's Eve and more recently at various big festivals in Germany? Massive sexual assaults, unprecedented in scale, on German women by these savages. This just goes to show that Merkel doesn't necessarily care about women's issues simply because she's one herself. After all, she's not at risk of being molested or raped by these people. You'd think a bona fide misogynist like you think I am would be welcoming of Islamic culture (I don't drink any alcohol, so I wouldn't even have to make that sacrifice to convert!) and yet strangely enough, I'm not. I wonder how you square that circle in your head. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2016, 09:32 AM
In reference to something GirlyMan said earlier in this thread, it's quite embarrassing that a German living in the Czech Republic is more informed about US politics than many US citizens. Just listen to these mindless drones.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
23-06-2016, 09:52 AM
Trump's speech skills and lack of eloquence sounds exactly like Doge or something...

"Trump: Make America Great Again - People Saying, Much Jobs, So Important"

Like seriously, he speaks just as badly as Bush Jr. but at least he's got better charisma... to .... some people. I guess. To me he looks like a fucking retard but what do I know. I don't like either of them, and after what I've gone through? I won't stand for either of them either. I'm willing to start running for offices myself at this point, they're both shills.
There's even a slight (very faint, cannot prove it) theory that Trump is a plant by Hillary and the DNC anyway... I just can't trust either of them. But.... if I had to pick one, I guess I'd rather Trump. Why? Hillary has a proven record of making shit worse. Trump is so idiotic that I'm sure he'd be impeached. Hell, he may even walk out on the first day "So Long! Thanks for all the votes, I just wanted to prove I could win". Totally that type of character. Hillary though is so affiliated, so bought, so owned that it's difficult to comprehend how we're indict her ONCE she's in office. We have to absolutely indict her BEFORE any election takes place. I'm worried that if we don't, she'll just pardon herself or some bullshit.
[+] 2 users Like Einharjar's post
23-06-2016, 10:22 AM
(22-06-2016 11:33 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 11:19 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I cannot think of one American who has asked you for your opinion on our election. That should tell you something.

Vosur, what do you think about our elections?

Too late.

Though it's cute how you're trying to be witty.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
23-06-2016, 10:32 AM
(23-06-2016 09:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  In reference to something GirlyMan said earlier in this thread, it's quite embarrassing that a German living in the Czech Republic is more informed about US politics than many US citizens. Just listen to these mindless drones.

Yes, it's embarrassing but we don't hold it against you much. Everyone needs a hobby. Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
23-06-2016, 10:37 AM
(23-06-2016 08:16 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 07:55 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  People who've been here a while have their own posting history which also include behaviors and prejudices. Just because you don't know them doesn't mean they don't exist or get brought up in conflicts.

Vosur and I are good friends. He's really nice once you get to know him.

Oh I'm absolutely sure you are.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
23-06-2016, 10:38 AM
(22-06-2016 11:57 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Well, what do you think these reports are based on? Hot air? The State Department itself came out and said that Clinton stored top secret information on her private e-mail server. Are you suggesting that the State Department doesn't base their press releases on facts?

Are you suggesting that no government report could contain errors?

(22-06-2016 11:57 PM)Vosur Wrote:  We have months and months of newspaper articles citing government officials and expert opinions on this case. What more could you possibly want?

Sworn testimony, of course.

(22-06-2016 11:57 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm not suggesting that she be sent to jail without a proper trial, I'm saying that it doesn't take a formal trial for evidence of someone's guilt to exist. All the evidence available to the public right now points towards her guilt.

"We'll give 'em a fair trial, and then we'll hang 'em!"

Did you read the part where I wrote, "I personally think she is guilty"? Given that, why do you feel it's necessary to make this superfluous point?

It's as if you need to argue this point even though I agree with you ... odd.

(22-06-2016 11:57 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Kudos to you, that was a very good answer to my question. What about this case in particular though? I understand why people may want to do it in general now, but why would the IT guy plead the fifth after being granted immunity?

According to the article you yourself posted, that immunity was limited. If the questioning went outside the topicality of the immunity, he is certainly entitled to refuse self-incrimination.

(22-06-2016 11:57 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Will all due respect, all it tells me is that you haven't been paying attention. The last time someone asked me for my opinion on it was just a few minutes ago. Tongue

Heywood was more concerned with being contrary than being curious. Smile
23-06-2016, 10:49 AM
(23-06-2016 12:00 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Both you and BnW are attacking a claim I have never made, namely that his refusal to testify means that Clinton is guilty. Go ahead and quote me if you believe that I said those words.

Fair enough, my apologies.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
23-06-2016, 10:54 AM
(23-06-2016 09:26 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:22 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He talks about only 2 with vehement hatred.
If you think they just "happen" to be women, you're entitled to your opinion.

Yeah and I vehemently hate shinzo abe and aso, does that mean I hate all japanese politicians, or that I just so happen the politicians I hate are japanese.

You don't go on and on and on about them as being corrupt.
Your stupid analogy is bullshit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-06-2016, 10:57 AM
(23-06-2016 01:57 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 01:38 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I don't think it's a sign of an upcoming indictment, any more than I think your neighbor having cancer makes you more likely to die.

You're engaged in wishful thinking. If an indictment is handed down, it will be after the election and probably before the inauguration.
Why do you think it will be that late? Why not before the election?

Because the DoJ will not want to court even the appearance of tampering with the election.