Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2016, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2016 07:49 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
RE: Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record
(22-06-2016 02:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 01:59 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'm no fan of Clinton's, but she's far and away the better candidate.

That's too much praise. Let's just say she's the less worse candidate. Drinking Beverage

Tomayto, tomahto. "Less-worse" is unwieldy and inelegant. "Better" describes the same relationship with one less word and one less hyphen. Let's just use our preferred verbiage and not get bogged down in rhetorical angles.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
22-06-2016, 03:35 PM
In flaming poo bag terms, let's also not get bogged down in rhetorical radii.
22-06-2016, 03:45 PM
(22-06-2016 03:13 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 02:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  That's too much praise. Let's just say she's the less worse candidate. Drinking Beverage

Tomayto, tomahto. "Less-worse" is unwieldy and inelegant.

Intentionally.

Quote:"better describes the same relationship with one less word and one less hyphen. Let's just use our preferred verbiage and not get bogged down in rhetorical angles.

It's humor. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Orange racist baboon Laughat

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Murika - people - jobs - strong - parents - women - African-Murikans - people - Murika - jobs.

And what the fuck is wrong with apple pie? Censored

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
22-06-2016, 04:16 PM
Clinton responded to the speech by calling it "outlandish lies" and, you guessed it, "conspiracy theories". As usual, no acknowledgment of the many proven wrong-doings she committed. Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
22-06-2016, 04:26 PM
I'm waiting for Anonymous to hack his accountants firm (or more likely the IRS) and reveal his tax returns. You know they're working on it.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-06-2016, 04:27 PM
(22-06-2016 04:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Clinton responded to the speech by calling it "outlandish lies" and, you guessed it, "conspiracy theories". As usual, no acknowledgment of the many proven wrong-doings she committed. Laugh out load

It's also has been 200 days since Hillary Clinton gave her last formal press conference. Her behavior certainly looks crooked, and she's acting guilty as charged.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
22-06-2016, 04:28 PM
(22-06-2016 04:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Clinton responded to the speech by calling it "outlandish lies" and, you guessed it, "conspiracy theories". As usual, no acknowledgment of the many proven wrong-doings she committed. Laugh out load

How about the many proven wrongdoings of general Trump? It's not like he's some paragon of virtue either. If anything it's the pot calling the kettle black.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-06-2016, 04:42 PM
(22-06-2016 04:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  How about the many proven wrongdoings of general Trump? It's not like he's some paragon of virtue either. If anything it's the pot calling the kettle black.
True, it was kind of ironic when he called her a "world-class liar" in his speech. I wish there was a better messenger for these criticisms, but the one candidate with integrity just had to handle Clinton with the kid gloves almost the entire primary season.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post