Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record
(24-06-2016 05:46 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I am chill, dude. I'm so chill, I need a sweater. Big Grin

How dare you talk to me like that! I like group X. Why do you like group Y???? Is there something wrong with you???? My side is always correct! Tongue

Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
24-06-2016, 05:52 AM
(24-06-2016 05:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 05:46 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I am chill, dude. I'm so chill, I need a sweater. Big Grin

How dare you talk to me like that! I like group X. Why do you like group Y???? Is there something wrong with you???? My side is always correct! Tongue

Big Grin

One of my favs. Tongue

[Image: Sneetches.gif]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
24-06-2016, 06:04 AM
(24-06-2016 05:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:09 PM)Vosur Wrote:  How many different people need to criticize Hillary on TTA until you decide to come out of your little safe space to defend your decision to vote for her?

Millions of people voted for her. ..........You are not smarter than MILLIONS of people.

MILLIONS of people voted for Trump too.

Just sayin`

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 4 users Like Slowminded's post
24-06-2016, 06:08 AM
(24-06-2016 05:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:09 PM)Vosur Wrote:  How many different people need to criticize Hillary on TTA until you decide to come out of your little safe space to defend your decision to vote for her?

Millions of people voted for her. She will likely be the next president. No one has to justify voting for her to the fucking likes of someone who doesn't even like in the US. You are not smarter than MILLIONS of people.

Well, it's possible that she'll become the next president. We'll see. Smile

I don't get why people bring up the fact that Vosur doesn't live in the US. There is nothing wrong with someone outside of the US learning about the candidates and forming opinions on them.

There is also nothing wrong with wanting to know the reasons why someone is voting for a certain candidate. If someone wanted to vote for Trump or some other person you don't like, you would probably also wonder why. There's nothing wrong with this at all. I love to learn about why people want to vote for their candidate or why they like one more than another. Smile

Not smarter than millions of people? Maybe. Maybe not. However, you shouldn't use a logical fallacy. This is an appeal to popularity. This is what people do when they say stuff like "2 billion people can't be wrong," referring to Christianity. A lot of people believing something doesn't make that thing true.

☆☆☆
[+] 4 users Like CosmicRaven's post
24-06-2016, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2016 06:29 AM by Vosur.)
(24-06-2016 05:39 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Command, demand, order, belittle, insult... meh, 'tis the spittle spewing of the impotent. Drinking Beverage
See what I mean, Thump? No substance whatsoever.

(24-06-2016 05:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Millions of people voted for her. She will likely be the next president. No one has to justify voting for her to the fucking likes of someone who doesn't even like in the US. You are not smarter than MILLIONS of people.
You're such a hypocrite, Bucky. The fact that millions of people voted for Trump never stopped you from thinking that you're smarter than all of them because they're irrational and you're not:

(06-05-2016 05:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Some of his latest craziness. No rational person would buy this snake oil.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/04/news/eco...bble-debt/
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/low-int...2016-05-05
http://www.salon.com/2016/03/11/trumps_n...n_america/

Oh, and remember when you tried to claim that I hate women politicians because I criticized two of them (based on their records, not their gender, by the way)? How about we take a look at your own words? Here's you using a sexist insult to disparage Trump's female PR representative:

(04-03-2016 04:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Trump's people (and the bimbo in charge of his national PR) are doing quite a tap-dance today, trying to TAKE BACK his idiotic statement last night about torture.

Apparently you think it's all right to level sexist attacks at women if they happen to be conservative or Republican. What have you got to say for yourself, you fucking clown?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
24-06-2016, 06:10 AM
(24-06-2016 06:04 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  MILLIONS of people voted for Trump too.

Just sayin`

Millions loved the Spice girls too.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
24-06-2016, 06:57 AM
(24-06-2016 05:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

Big Grin

You like Group X? Big Grin

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
24-06-2016, 06:59 AM
(24-06-2016 06:10 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You're such a hypocrite, Bucky. The fact that millions of people voted for Trump never stopped you from thinking that you're smarter than all of them because they're irrational and you're not:

Like Americans need some random fool in Poland to tell them how they need to fucking vote.

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-06-2016, 07:00 AM
(24-06-2016 06:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 06:10 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You're such a hypocrite, Bucky. The fact that millions of people voted for Trump never stopped you from thinking that you're smarter than all of them because they're irrational and you're not:

Like Americans need some random fool in Poland to tell them how they need to fucking vote.

Facepalm

Actually, that's true.

Banjo.
24-06-2016, 07:18 AM
(24-06-2016 06:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Facepalm

Who's from Poland?

☆☆☆