Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record
(24-06-2016 07:18 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 06:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Like Americans need some random fool in Poland to tell them how they need to fucking vote.

Facepalm

Who's from Poland?

The Polish. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-06-2016, 07:22 AM
(24-06-2016 06:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Like Americans need some random fool in Poland to tell them how they need to fucking vote.
Good on you to omit the part of my response where I called you out on your blatant sexism. Much like Hillary Clinton, it seems that you prefer to delete any references to, rather than own up to, your negative traits. You're so intellectually dishonest. Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
24-06-2016, 07:51 AM
(24-06-2016 07:21 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 07:18 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Who's from Poland?

The Polish. Smile

It might be that Bucky keeps seeing something like this

Election 2016 Presidential Polls

and he thought "Damn meddling Poles , they keep sticking their noses in our politics"

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
24-06-2016, 07:53 AM
(24-06-2016 07:51 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 07:21 AM)Banjo Wrote:  The Polish. Smile

It might be that Bucky keeps seeing something like this

Election 2016 Presidential Polls

and he thought "Damn meddling Poles , they keep sticking their noses in our politics"

Your politics is our politics. You guys need to understand the politics of the US affects the entire world.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
24-06-2016, 07:56 AM
(24-06-2016 07:53 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Your politics is our politics. You guys need to understand the politics of the US affects the entire world.
Bingo. That goes doubly so when you have a warmongering politician like Clinton running for president. Germany is facing the consequences of the US' disastrous foreign policy in the Middle East right now.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
24-06-2016, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2016 09:05 AM by Grasshopper.)
(24-06-2016 07:56 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 07:53 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Your politics is our politics. You guys need to understand the politics of the US affects the entire world.
Bingo. That goes doubly so when you have a warmongering politician like Clinton running for president. Germany is facing the consequences of the US' disastrous foreign policy in the Middle East right now.

I hear you, but I don't think Trump is any less a warmonger than Clinton. He actually scares me more. For all her faults, she is basically a known quantity. Trump is a loose cannon. Who knows what he'll do?

The bottom line is this: regarding your fears about American foreign policy, it's going to suck no matter which of them wins.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
24-06-2016, 08:07 AM
(24-06-2016 07:56 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

Actually you, Vosur, whom I respect, show an ignorance of Germany"s past exploits with regards to Jews and the following history after WWII.
Your knowledge of history seems to me, at least. seems sorely lacking.

Banjo.
24-06-2016, 08:18 AM
(24-06-2016 08:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually you, Vosur, whom I respect, show an ignorance of Germany"s past exploits with regards to Jews and the following history after WWII.
Do you mind telling me what you're referring to? I don't remember talking about Germany's exploitation of the Jews or post-WWII history even once in the past couple years.

24-06-2016, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2016 08:43 AM by Slowminded.)
(24-06-2016 08:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 07:56 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Bingo. That goes doubly so when you have a warmongering politician like Clinton running for president. Germany is facing the consequences of the US' disastrous foreign policy in the Middle East right now.

Actually you, Vosur, whom I respect, show an ignorance of Germany"s past exploits with regards to Jews and the following history after WWII.

German history with regards to Jews and WWII is showed down every German`s throat their whole life , I am sure that Vosur knows all about it.

German immigration policies are largely a result of the feeling of guilt over the WWII.
Guilt is so strong that Merkel seems to hate being German so much that she wants to completely erase Germans as a national identity from the face of the Earth and incorporate them into this European identity, to get some kind of a clean slate , with hopes that then she and the rest of Germans can stop feeling guilty.
Ironically ( or not ? ) , she is welcoming the most antisemitic crowd in the world into Germany.

At least that`s my take on her. I would like to hear Vosur`s opinion on that.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
24-06-2016, 08:26 AM
(24-06-2016 07:22 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
Good on you to omit the part of my response where I called you out on your blatant sexism. Much like Hillary Clinton, it seems that you prefer to delete any references to, rather than own up to, your negative traits. You're so intellectually dishonest. Laughat

Oh. Like your saying Merkel was leading Germany into the ground, and when asked to tell us how exactly, you "forgot" to reply to that. Kinda like that ? But it's not dishonest when you do it ?

Calling that idiot who works for Trump a "bimbo" when she is SO fucking stupid, and acts like one, is not sexism. I stand by what I said about her. It was ONE person. That's is not "sexism". You can fling all the poo you want.

I still want to know why Americans should give a shit about what a German in Poland thinks about US politics.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.