Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record
(24-06-2016 08:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I still want to know why Americans should give a shit about what a German in Poland thinks about US politics.

Oi! Just letting you know: he's not in Poland. Vosur has never been to Poland before. ^^

It doesn't hurt to hear his views. You mustn't be angry about it.

☆☆☆
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2016, 09:04 AM
(24-06-2016 08:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh. Like your saying Merkel was leading Germany into the ground, and when asked to tell us how exactly, you "forgot" to reply to that. Kinda like that ? But it's not dishonest when you do it ?
They're not even similar. One is you purposefully removing part of my post in your response so as to avoid having to address it, the other is me not responding not your post at all because I didn't see it. If I had seen it back then, I would have given you the same answer I gave you when you asked me the question again in this thread. I mean, I clearly don't have a problem with answering it.

(24-06-2016 08:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Calling that idiot who works for Trump a "bimbo" when she is SO fucking stupid, and acts like one, is not sexism. I stand by what I said about her. It was ONE person. That's is not "sexism". You can fling all the poo you want.
That's curious. I remember Trump being called a sexist when he used the same term to refer Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly. I can give you another example of you calling a woman a bimbo if you're so hung up about the number. That would make it two.

(13-09-2012 10:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 07:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Better start working on your sparkly smile! Big Grin

And dump the fake blond bimbo entitled bitch wife.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399503,00.html

I'd do exactly what I'm doing already.

Apparently, two is the magic number that turns an egalitarian thinker into a raging misogynist since you think I'm a woman-hating bigot for criticizing two female politicians. Welcome to the club, I suppose.

(24-06-2016 08:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I still want to know why Americans should give a shit about what a German in Poland thinks about US politics.
Maybe you should listen to what foreigners have to tell you since you Americans (no offense to any forum members that are from the US) are clearly too stupid to figure out who would make a good president on your own. Need I remind you that you're the ones who elected that warmongering dummy George W. Bush as president not once, but twice? We're the ones who told you not to vote for him both times. A couple hundred thousand innocent people died thanks to the stupidity of the American public.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
24-06-2016, 09:33 AM
You should really take some time and reflect what you are posting, where. Nobody responding to your posts voted for Bush. You are not really preaching to the choir, you are really belittling in your tone and it is offensive to many. I take no pride in living in a country that started those and other wars.
Many of us supported Bernie. Of the dismal choices he was the best, IMO.
Nothing you can say about Hillary would cause me to vote for Trump. Nothing. I have hated that guy since the 90's.
[+] 4 users Like skyking's post
24-06-2016, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2016 10:33 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(24-06-2016 09:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Maybe you should listen to what foreigners have to tell you since you Americans (no offense to any forum members that are from the US) are clearly too stupid to figure out who would make a good president on your own. Need I remind you that you're the ones who elected that warmongering dummy George W. Bush as president not once, but twice? We're the ones who told you not to vote for him both times. A couple hundred thousand innocent people died thanks to the stupidity of the American public.

Maybe not. Maybe a German ex-pat from the country that allowed Adolph Hilter to rise to power, who had their asses saved by our families, ought not to be preaching to Americans about whom to elect.
Many many millions of innocent people died thanks to the stupidity of your people. If I need your fucking advice, I'll be sure and ask.

You still have not demonstrated that Clinton is "one of the most corrupt politicians in US history", AND you have not show EXACTLY how Merkel is dragging Germany into the ground. Apparently you think you can exempt youself from your own criticisms.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-06-2016, 10:22 AM
(24-06-2016 09:33 AM)skyking Wrote:  You should really take some time and reflect what you are posting, where. Nobody responding to your posts voted for Bush. You are not really preaching to the choir, you are really belittling in your tone and it is offensive to many.
Why do you think I don't talk that way to everyone? My interactions with Thump in this thread have been very cordial, the same goes for my discussion about nuclear energy with earmuffs in a different thread. The people I treat with contempt are those who managed to earn it with their disingenuous conduct. Their posts are oddly reminiscent of those made by the theists they condemn on other occasions. Heywood Jablome, of all people, has been more honest about Clinton's scandals than Heatheness.

(24-06-2016 09:33 AM)skyking Wrote:  I take no pride in living in a country that started those and other wars.
Nothing you can say about Hillary would cause me to vote for Trump. Nothing. I have hated that guy since the 90's.
My primary goal isn't to convince anyone to vote for Trump, it's to convince people to not vote for Clinton. My secondary goal, as Christoper Hitchens once famously said, is vindication - "being proved repeatedly and over and over again right when other people are wrong." As far as I'm concerned, you should just write-in Bernie or whoever else you think would make a better president come November, at least then you'd be voting with a clean conscience. A vote for Hillary is a vote for more corruption, more wars and more exploitation. You need to ask yourself if you can live with the knowledge that the blood of all the innocents who will die in her pointless wars will be on your hands. No one here has the excuse of ignorance thanks to people like me.

Oh, and just for the record, the two people I've been blasting in this thread, Bucky Ball and Heatheness, have been in favor of Clinton months before Bernie lost his chance at the nomination. They're bad, bad people.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
24-06-2016, 10:29 AM
(24-06-2016 10:22 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Oh, and just for the record, the two people I've been blasting in this thread, Bucky Ball and Heatheness, have been in favor of Clinton months before Bernie lost his chance at the nomination. They're bad, bad people.

So people who have differing political opinions from you are "bad bad people". Bernie said today HE was voting for Clinton. So there's that.
How very German of you.
Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load
Grow the fuck up.

Not voting for Clinton IS (at this point) a vote for Trump, you fool. He's a dangerous man. Who votes for whom, in the American election, is none of your fucking business. You're entitled to your (idiotic) opinions. You DON'T get to tell anyone whom to vote for.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-06-2016, 10:37 AM
(24-06-2016 10:22 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 09:33 AM)skyking Wrote:  You should really take some time and reflect what you are posting, where. Nobody responding to your posts voted for Bush. You are not really preaching to the choir, you are really belittling in your tone and it is offensive to many.
Why do you think I don't talk that way to everyone? My interactions with Thump in this thread have been very cordial, the same goes for my discussion about nuclear energy with earmuffs in a different thread. The people I treat with contempt are those who managed to earn it with their disingenuous conduct. Their posts are oddly reminiscent of those made by the theists they condemn on other occasions. Heywood Jablome, of all people, has been more honest about Clinton's scandals than Heatheness.

(24-06-2016 09:33 AM)skyking Wrote:  I take no pride in living in a country that started those and other wars.
My primary goal isn't to convince anyone to vote for Trump, it's to convince people to not vote for Clinton. My secondary goal, as Christoper Hitchens once famously said, is vindication - "being proved repeatedly and over and over again right when other people are wrong." As far as I'm concerned, you should just write-in Bernie or whoever else you think would make a better president come November, at least then you'd be voting with a clean conscience. A vote for Hillary is a vote for more corruption, more wars and more exploitation. You need to ask yourself if you can live with the knowledge that the blood of all the innocents who will die in her pointless wars will be on your hands. No one here has the excuse of ignorance thanks to people like me.

Oh, and just for the record, the two people I've been blasting in this thread, Bucky Ball and Heatheness, have been in favor of Clinton months before Bernie lost his chance at the nomination. They're bad, bad people.
Nonsense. They correctly see Trump as the far worse choice, and are acting accordingly. They may be in states where it will matter very much.
Myself, I do get to write in Bernie as Washington will be Hillary's by a large margin.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
24-06-2016, 10:45 AM
(24-06-2016 10:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Maybe not. Maybe a German ex-pat from the country that allowed Adolph Hilter to rise to power, who had their asses saved by our families, ought not to be preaching to Americans about who to elect. Many many millions of innocent people died thanks to the stupidity of your people. If I need your fucking advice, I'll be sure and ask.

You still have not demonstrated that Clinton is "one of the most corrupt politicians in US history", AND you have not show EXACTLY how Merkel is dragging Germany into the ground. Apparently you think you can exempt youself from your own criticisms.

Oi! The salt. Take some deep breaths, dude. Sadcryface

Also, I assume you mean Adolf Hitler.

Vosur is not preaching to Americans about who to elect. He's mainly sharing his views on Hillary, someone he does not want to be elected. He has the right to share his views as well.

He has already explained why he thinks Hillary is corrupt and how he thinks Merkel will run the country into the ground...

Would it be a good idea to kind of relax a bit before writing these responses? Maybe I'm interpreting them incorrectly, but to me, they have a very aggressive tone.

☆☆☆
[+] 2 users Like CosmicRaven's post
24-06-2016, 10:55 AM
(24-06-2016 10:45 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 10:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Maybe not. Maybe a German ex-pat from the country that allowed Adolph Hilter to rise to power, who had their asses saved by our families, ought not to be preaching to Americans about who to elect. Many many millions of innocent people died thanks to the stupidity of your people. If I need your fucking advice, I'll be sure and ask.

Oi! The salt. Take some deep breaths, dude. Sadcryface

Also, I assume you mean Adolf Hitler.

Vosur is not preaching to Americans about who to elect. He's mainly sharing his views on Hillary, someone he does not want to be elected. He has the right to share his views as well.

He has already explained why he thinks Hillary is corrupt and how he thinks Merkel will run the country into the ground...

Would it be a good idea to kind of relax a bit before writing these responses? Maybe I'm interpreting them incorrectly, but to me, they have a very aggressive tone.

I'm returning his aggression with the same. He has never IN DETAIL told us why Hillary is corrupt ... he told me to "look it up". He is so idiotic he thinks there is some magic way to keep Trump out of office (whom he DID originally support), by not voting for Hillary. That's idiotic. He said Americans need him to tell us how to vote. If you disagree with him, you are "bad bad people".

The same goes for you ... if I need any advice from you, I'll be sure and ask.
I meant what I said, and I stand by what I said.

24-06-2016, 10:57 AM
(24-06-2016 10:29 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 10:22 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Oh, and just for the record, the two people I've been blasting in this thread, Bucky Ball and Heatheness, have been in favor of Clinton months before Bernie lost his chance at the nomination. They're bad, bad people.

So people who have differing political opinions from you are "bad bad people". Bernie said today HE was voting for Clinton. So there's that.
How very German of you.
Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load
Grow the fuck up.

Not voting for Clinton IS (at this point) a vote for Trump, you fool. He's a dangerous man. Who votes for whom, in the American election, is none of your fucking business. You're entitled to your (idiotic) opinions. You DON'T get to tell anyone whom to vote for.

What does Vosur's nationality have to do with anything? Blink

He's not telling anyone who to vote for...

Question: If someone doesn't vote at all, is this a vote for Clinton or Trump?

☆☆☆
[+] 2 users Like CosmicRaven's post