Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record
(25-06-2016 09:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Then yet again, you remember wrong, or are simply lying.
Again? Have you already forgotten that I provided you with the quote where you accused Mitt Romney of being a flip-flopper? Ha, looks like I was spot on with my prediction that you would not address that post and pretend like it never happened instead.

(25-06-2016 09:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But what do I know. I am (according to you) "bad bad people" for supporting her.
How incredibly fucking stupid is that ?

Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation do more good for the world and humanity in one week, than you will ever do, or could do in ten lifetimes.
You mean the same Clinton Foundation that accepts tens of millions of dollars from absolute monarchies which execute atheists and gay people? The same Bill and Hillary Clinton whose foreign policy decisions killed thousands of innocent people? The same Clintons who granted donors to their sham of a charity political and economic favors such as favorable weapons deals and a seat on a government intelligence board without having any relevant experience? You ignorant Clinton drones are a riot. Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2016, 12:05 PM
(25-06-2016 09:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You mean the same Clinton Foundation that accepts tens of millions of dollars from absolute monarchies which execute atheists and gay people?

As opposed to Trump Industries which invests in and makes millions of dollars from countries that execute atheists and gay people?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-06-2016, 12:54 PM
(25-06-2016 12:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 09:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You mean the same Clinton Foundation that accepts tens of millions of dollars from absolute monarchies which execute atheists and gay people?

As opposed to Trump Industries which invests in and makes millions of dollars from countries that execute atheists and gay people?

[Image: 16fprb.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 4 users Like Slowminded's post
25-06-2016, 01:14 PM
(25-06-2016 12:54 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 12:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  As opposed to Trump Industries which invests in and makes millions of dollars from countries that execute atheists and gay people?

Holy Bitch Slap Robin. It's all a blur. Like a horrible day-mare. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
25-06-2016, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2016 01:35 PM by Slowminded.)
(25-06-2016 01:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 12:54 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  [Image: 16fprb.jpg]

Holy Bitch Slap Robin. It's all a blur. Like a horrible day-mare. Drinking Beverage

No clues here, Batman. No secret writing. It's just what it looks like - a perfectly ordinary asbestos book cover. Drinking Beverage

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
25-06-2016, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2016 03:56 PM by Vosur.)
(25-06-2016 12:54 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 12:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  As opposed to Trump Industries which invests in and makes millions of dollars from countries that execute atheists and gay people?

A moot point indeed because two wrongs don't make a right. That's not even to mention that I made no grand claims about Trump doing more good in a week than Bucky will in his entire life.

[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
25-06-2016, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2016 07:37 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-06-2016 09:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Again? Have you already forgotten that I provided you with the quote where you accused Mitt Romney of being a flip-flopper? Ha, looks like I was spot on with my prediction that you would not address that post and pretend like it never happened instead.

Dishonest bullshitter. The QUESTION had to do with Hitchens, and you fucking know it. The quote had NOTHING to do with what you attempted here to make it appear.
You said that I said what you claimed about Hitchens. I DID NOT. Liar.

Quote:You mean the same Clinton Foundation that accepts tens of millions of dollars from absolute monarchies which execute atheists and gay people? The same Bill and Hillary Clinton whose foreign policy decisions killed thousands of innocent people?

The POINT was that the Foundation actually does some good. As opposed to Trump who steals peoples money and declares bankruptcy multiple times, taking peoples' money, and you who do nothing for anyone, .... not what what were the sources of SOME of their money. And BTW, IF money came from corrupt sources and put to good use, who are you to whine about that ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-06-2016, 01:57 AM
Citing Hitchens's opinion on politics is a classic appeal to authority fallacy. Hitchens is neither a politician nor a political scientist.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
26-06-2016, 02:00 AM
(25-06-2016 06:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Dishonest bullshitter. The QUESTION had to do with Hitchens, and you fucking know it. The quote had NOTHING to do with what you attempted here to make it appear.
You said that I said what you claimed about Hitchens. I DID NOT. Liar.
Are you sure you want to go there again? Are you sure you want to claim that you never said something and that I'm a liar with such cocksure certainty after you embarrassed yourself by making the same claim about your statement regarding Mitt Romney? Here's an idea: If you can show some humility by apologizing to me for falsely accusing me of lying earlier in this thread, I'll gladly try to find the quote for you again. Also, it's worth pointing out that I worded it as "I remember you praising him" on purpose because I wasn't certain this time around. If you do apologize and I fail to find the relevant quote afterwards, I'll concede that I remembered it wrong immediately and even offer you an apology myself. Unlike you, I have no problem with that.

(25-06-2016 06:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The POINT was that the Foundation actually does some good.
While I acknowledge the fact that the Clinton Foundation does some good in the world, it's a moot point because the good that Trump does (see below) doesn't outweigh the bad for you either.

(25-06-2016 06:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  As opposed to Trump who steals peoples money and declares bankruptcy multiple times, taking peoples' money, [...]
Your bias against Trump, which is so bad that you once enthusiastically said that you pray for his death, appears to make you incapable of acknowledging any of his good deeds.

http://www.jta.org/1988/07/20/archive/or...ycoons-jet
http://www.nytimes.com/1986/09/03/us/tru...-farm.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politi...al-moment/
http://articles.philly.com/1991-11-20/ne...es-big-bat

As you can see, Trump has done some good in the world much like Clinton and her foundation. My guess is that you'll remove this part of my post without acknowledging it whenever you respond to it. Laughat

(25-06-2016 06:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  [...] and you who do nothing for anyone, .... [...]
You don't know anything about me. You don't know that I visited an international church (gasp!) in Prague shortly after moving here and volunteered to help the homeless in this city together with some of its members. You know nothing about the numerous personal good deeds I have done for individuals. Here's another idea for you: Go ahead and send a message to people like Losty, CosmicRaven and Atothetheist and ask them to tell you about all the good things I've done and continue to do for other people, especially those who have no one else. You could do that and apologize to me for the false accusation afterwards, or you could continue to act like the wretched piece of scum that you are and accuse a stranger of doing nothing for anyone.

Quote:[...] not what what were the sources of SOME of their money.
True, the source of the money wasn't your point, but it's still very relevant to what you said (see below).

(25-06-2016 06:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And BTW, IF money came from corrupt sources [...]
"If"? Do you not realize that the Clinton Foundation's own website includes the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other absolute monarchies on their list of donors that contributed millions of dollars to their organization? I would tell you to click that little blue link and read it for yourself, but I already know that you're not going to do that because you're too lazy and too dishonest to ever read and address any of your opponent's sources.

(25-06-2016 06:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  [...] and put to good use, who are you to whine about that ?
You're fucked in the head, mate. I have called you out on the fact that you keep removing parts of your opponent's posts that prove you wrong several times at this point and yet you're still doing it*. You ask me why I take issue with them accepting money from these sources to do some good and then purposefully remove the part of my post that answers this very question. The Clintons gave donors to their foundation favors that were then used to cause much more harm than their organization could ever hope to make up for. Do you even know what Saudi Arabia does with the weapons they receive from the US governmentt? They, along with other Clinton Foundation donors, are bombing innocent people, including children, in places like Yemen.

Bucky's quote

Quote:You mean the same Clinton Foundation that accepts tens of millions of dollars from absolute monarchies which execute atheists and gay people? The same Bill and Hillary Clinton whose foreign policy decisions killed thousands of innocent people?

Unedited quote

(25-06-2016 09:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  You mean the same Clinton Foundation that accepts tens of millions of dollars from absolute monarchies which execute atheists and gay people? The same Bill and Hillary Clinton whose foreign policy decisions killed thousands of innocent people? The same Clintons who granted donors to their sham of a charity political and economic favors such as favorable weapons deals and a seat on a government intelligence board without having any relevant experience? You ignorant Clinton drones are a riot. Laughat
Your little friend Heatheness, meanwhile, continues to prove that she's a clueless idiot (I could have said "bimbo", but then I'm not a sexist like you) by supporting your many vacuous and demonstrably false posts, like the one I'm responding to right now. We're nearing 30 pages in this thread and there still hasn't been a single person who even attempted to address the specific criticisms leveled against Clinton by Trump in his speech. Thumpalumpacus is the only one who came forward and said that he would consider doing it, although it looks like he decided not to do it after all (which is fine with me since I asked Clinton supporters like yourself whether or not they can defend her record).

26-06-2016, 02:09 AM
(26-06-2016 01:57 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Citing Hitchens's opinion on politics is a classic appeal to authority fallacy. Hitchens is neither a politician nor a political scientist.
Not quite. I never incorporated Hitchen's opinion, who indeed is not an authority on this topic, into any of my arguments against Clinton. I simply posted a video of his views because many people in the atheist community respect him as an intellectual and because his criticisms, unlike mine, are not centered around her hawkish foreign policy decisions because he supported the Iraq war as well (albeit for different reasons than Clinton).