Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton's record
(22-06-2016 09:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's not what they said, and it's not what I said. Clearly you have not read the report. You have no clue what you're talking about.
You're the ignorant one here, not me. The report actually disputes the exact Clinton campaign statement you love to parrot over and over again and proves that her predecessors did, in fact, not do the same things.

"The IG report also said the only other secretary of state to use personal email 'exclusively' for government business was Colin Powell, contrary to Clinton’s claim that her 'predecessors' — plural — 'did the same thing.' The IG also said that, like Clinton, Powell did not comply with policies on preserving work-related emails. But the IG report said the comparison to Powell — who did not use a private server — only goes so far. It said during Clinton’s tenure, the rules governing personal email and the use of nongovernment systems were 'considerably more detailed and more sophisticated,' citing specific memos that warned department employees about the security risks of not using the government system."
Source: http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/ig-repo...ns-emails/

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2016, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2016 09:52 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-06-2016 09:26 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 09:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's not what they said, and it's not what I said. Clearly you have not read the report. You have no clue what you're talking about.
You're the ignorant one here, not me. The report actually disputes the exact Clinton campaign statement you love to parrot over and over again and proves that her predecessors did, in fact, not do the same things.

"The IG report also said the only other secretary of state to use personal email 'exclusively' for government business was Colin Powell, contrary to Clinton’s claim that her 'predecessors' — plural — 'did the same thing.' The IG also said that, like Clinton, Powell did not comply with policies on preserving work-related emails. But the IG report said the comparison to Powell — who did not use a private server — only goes so far. It said during Clinton’s tenure, the rules governing personal email and the use of nongovernment systems were 'considerably more detailed and more sophisticated,' citing specific memos that warned department employees about the security risks of not using the government system."

Breaking Department rules is not breaking the law. Too bad for you. She's never going to be indicted.
Trump has no idea what "telling the truth" means.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn...9ef3b4787e

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-06-2016, 09:45 PM
(22-06-2016 08:12 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Why would an innocent person ever plead the fifth amendment?

You really have no fucking clue about how our judicial system works do you?. Hell, I doubt you know what your home country position on due process is. .

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-06-2016, 09:47 PM
(22-06-2016 09:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 09:26 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You're the ignorant one here, not me. The report actually disputes the exact Clinton campaign statement you love to parrot over and over again and proves that her predecessors did, in fact, not do the same things.

Breaking Department rules is not breaking the law. Too bad for you. She's never going to be indicted.
So... you're not going to concede that the claims you made earlier in this thread were false? Thanks for proving my point about your ego preventing you from ever admitting to being wrong, I guess.

22-06-2016, 09:50 PM
(22-06-2016 09:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Breaking Department rules is not breaking the law. Too bad for you. She's never going to be indicted.

With Obama in office....probably not.
22-06-2016, 09:52 PM

#sigh
22-06-2016, 09:53 PM
(22-06-2016 09:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You really have no fucking clue about how our judicial system works do you?. Hell, I doubt you know what your home country position on due process is. .
I made no claims about your judicial systems, I asked a legitimate question. Don't you think it's strange for a person who has been granted immunity to refuse to answer any and all questions on the grounds that they might incriminate themselves? Consider

22-06-2016, 09:57 PM
(22-06-2016 09:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 09:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Breaking Department rules is not breaking the law. Too bad for you. She's never going to be indicted.
So... you're not going to concede that the claims you made earlier in this thread were false? Thanks for proving my point about your ego preventing you from ever admitting to being wrong, I guess.

The report demonstrates that other Secretaries of State, (as my references agree, which are FAR more knowledgeable than you), did similar acts.

If I need your fucking amateur psych advice, asshole, I'll be sure and ask.
I admitted to being wrong here today.
There goes that idiot theory.
Speaking of psych problems .... why is it you hate women politicians so much ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-06-2016, 09:58 PM
(22-06-2016 09:53 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 09:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You really have no fucking clue about how our judicial system works do you?. Hell, I doubt you know what your home country position on due process is. .
I made no claims about your judicial systems, I asked a legitimate question. Don't you think it's strange for a person who has been granted immunity to refuse to answer any and all questions on the grounds that they might incriminate themselves? Consider

Depends on the scope of the immunity now doesn't it?

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-06-2016, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2016 10:21 PM by Vosur.)
(22-06-2016 09:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The report demonstrates that other Secretaries of State, (as my references agree, which are FAR more knowledgeable than you), did similar acts.
Ah, so you decided to move the goal posts instead. Too bad for you that your words are archived for future reference on forums like this. You said, verbatim, that the report found that "she did nothing her predecessors had not also done." As stated by the IG report, she did, in fact, do something her predecessors had not also done (i.e. build a private server at home). So, which is it, Bucky Ball? Did you not read the report for yourself or did you read it and then decide to lie about it? Consider